What's new

Shria Law in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
His way of implementing Shriya was not correct ...

His way of implementing Shriya was not correct ...
There is no forking method to implement Sharia correctly.

Because Sharia itself is an outdated, stone age relic, that should be put in museums and not in the government houses.

What you are saying is that if you implement a donkey-cart correctly, it can travel on the motorway at 110 km per hour.

But you know it and I know it, donkey carts are only implementable in cave age societites and not the modern motoways.

Why?

Motorways are modern European concept

And

you get a modern european car to drive on it and not a donkey cart for the damn motorways.

Hope you understand it now

he was one awesome dude

His Islamism tore apart our society

he and all Pakistani Mullahs clamoring for Sharia are simply mardoods

Sorry to say

If a guy gives your brother a poison pill or worse a suicide jacket

then

I'll ask you to say that Mullah is an awesome dude or you will curse him for killing your brother

Awesome dude my foot!

Last edited:
Because Sharia itself is an outdated, stone age relic, that should be put in museums and not in the government houses.

Pardon my ignorance but isn't Sharia law from God, just like the holy Quran? If so, how can it be outdated?

but first need to understand what is shura-cracy in totality :what:

Pardon my ignorance but isn't Sharia law from God, just like the holy Quran? If so, how can it be outdated?
Nope...it is a set of codes taken from the Quran and is not a separate book like the Quran was sent from God shariah law is derived from the Quran but that depends on the situation (some ayats are for certain situations) and also the time (some ayats were for that time only and not to be towed to the next generation) while other ayats were for all of humanity and until judgement day...

How come an Indian talks like lal topi?

While Quran is the book of God

But Sharia is the set of edicts made up by men.
I would advice you to atleast give more information if you want to be considered an expert and not just blast around out of anger
Because your words in the next post might be blown out of context and out of propotion...

Hope you will not inject this sentence of yours again.

This is what I wanted to know. In that case it makes perfect sense to not follow archaic laws made by Arabs.

Please note that Sharia laws deal with two different aspects of daily life

1. Personal behavior
2. System of government, and penal code

For #1
Sharia laws for personal behavior could be said to be applicable such as speak truth, be nice to fellow man, be trustworthy etc.

For #2
Sharia laws as a system of government are some of the most rabid anti-human, despicable and depraved set that we should consider them as next to Hitler's dastardly set of rules. or Khemar cr@p $hit.

When most of the Pakistanis talk about Sharia

They talk about #2 $hitya

without ever owning up the code for personal behavior as in #1

This makes our condition as doubly comical nay tragic.

peace

Nope...it is a set of codes taken from the Quran and is not a separate book like the Quran was sent from God shariah law is derived from the Quran but that depends on the situation (some ayats are for certain situations) and also the time (some ayats were for that time only and not to be towed to the next generation) while other ayats were for all of humanity and until judgement day...

I would advice you to atleast give more information if you want to be considered an expert and not just blast around out of anger
Because your words in the next post might be blown out of context and out of propotion...

Hope you will not inject this sentence of yours again.

See my next post for details.

Thanks

@Talon So I see you and @FaujHistorian have different views on whether Sharia is man made or not. I am still confused but I am not going to post more on this. I have learned that having religious discussions is not a great idea here.

i want shariah in pakistan...............

@Talon So I see you and @FaujHistorian have different views on whether Sharia is man made or not. I am still confused but I am not going to post more on this. I have learned that having religious discussions is not a great idea here.

Please avoid religious discussions as you say it well.

unfortunately this thread is about religious discussion and thus in violation of forum rules.

But mods are human and they can't kill every damn thread that pops up here.

Thus I urge you to let go of this

If you like talon's thingy, go for it

if you like mine

then obviously you got the message.

Thanks

i want shariah in pakistan...............

Don;t troll!

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom