What's new

Should India Invade Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, EEEnDEEa is not America, okay?

Secondly, EEEnDEEa and its fanboys writers need to day dream a little less.

Lastly, EEEnDEEaiEn fanboys need to realize that they cant put their whole population in this one magic corner where Pakistani Nukes cant reach. Pakistan has already planned to cover up all of EEEnDEEa, no need to reassure this. If Pak goes so does this land of funny people.

The term pathetic has been put to shame by these people.

You are getting worked up over a random blog post by a non-entity.

The only reason munshi posted it is to create shyte-storm. He's known for trawling interwebs and finding such rubbish - sometimes even by fake authors and post it to spread some love.

It might be wet dream of most indian member on defence forum india but i dont think india will ever dare to have full military adventure in Pakistan. Hum tu doubey hein sanam tuj koo be le doubey ghey :)

You are getting worked up over a random blog post by a non-entity.

The only reason munshi posted it is to create shyte-storm. He's known for trawling interwebs and finding such rubbish - sometimes even by fake authors and post it to spread some love.

Who ever said i'm getting worked up? If anything this whole, long article has been funny from start to finish hence deserved a funny reply. But regardless of the author being fake or not, some Indians do believe they can get away with a nuclear war safe in one magic spot. Needed to cut their sweet dreams short.

It might be wet dream of most indian member on defence forum india but i dont think india will ever dare to have full military adventure in Pakistan. Hum tu doubey hein sanam tuj koo be le doubey ghey :)

Why would India like to invade Pakistan when it is already getting banged from one side and from internal threats? India just need to tighten and closen its boundry doors tight. We don't want any of your home grown threats to land on our lands from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari..

Who ever said i'm getting worked up? If anything this whole, long article has been funny from start to finish hence deserved a funny reply. But regardless of the author being fake or not, some Indians do believe they can get away with a nuclear war safe in one magic spot. Needed to cut their sweet dreams short.

Trust me a retard or two aside, nobody in India wants a nuclear war.

Why would India like to invade Pakistan when it is already getting banged from one side and from internal threats? India just need to tighten and closen our boundry doors tight. We don't want any of your home grown threats to land on our lands from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari..

well Pakistan is a strong and resilient nation that will overcome these internal threats and crisis inshallah but that dont mean Pak is easy target for India because of these internal issues. Pakistan would still manage to give a strong reply to India if they ever shown any aggression against Pakistan. India would have much more to lose than us in any possible full scale war

well Pakistan is a strong and resilient nation that will overcome these internal threats and crisis inshallah but that dont mean Pak is easy target for India because of these internal issues. Pakistan would still manage to give a strong reply to India if they ever shown any aggression against Pakistan. India would have much more to lose than us in any possible full scale war

I never said I want India to invade Pakistan. All I said was - India need to fully secure the boundaries of the nation so that no one from your side can iillegally enter India alive.. I rather think India should start mining LOC area too so if some one steps in and they will be on next flight to heaven/hell (whatever)..

Zaid Hamid must have Pissed after reading this article,he must be angry that Evil-Indians have stolen his plans !

First of all, EEEnDEEa is not America, okay?

Secondly, EEEnDEEa and its fanboys writers need to day dream a little less.

Lastly, EEEnDEEaiEn fanboys need to realize that they cant put their whole population in this one magic corner where Pakistani Nukes cant reach. Pakistan has already planned to cover up all of EEEnDEEa, no need to reassure this. If Pak goes so does this land of funny people.

The term pathetic has been put to shame by these people.

Ofcourse India is not America and pak is not Israel......

Well writing EEnDEEa instead of India seems like you are cheering for India sitting in a stadium.......

can india wait 2 days? I have to buy an ak-47 from Peshawar's black market :guns::partay:

The author is bored with his life.

Loving Pakistani reactions though :lol:
Exactly how I feel going through 100s of zaid hamid threads on PDF started by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom