What's new

Should India arm Vietnam & Philippines?

...India can provide all kind of weapons to Vietnam from Brahmos, LCA, Agni, LCH, Arjun etc etc..

Brahmos? needs signiture from Ruskies, the owner you know?

"LCA, Agni, LCH, Arjun. etc." :rofl: what you think Viets are gabarge collectors?

So India needs to be proactive and DEFINATELY help Vietnam by providing arms for its self defense.

talking about proactive, I think Maoists there are definately in need of some pro-and-radio-active suitcases made by Norinco :yes: :rofl:

LOC incursions tanked. Got diplomatic edge and more support. Got access to latest weaponry and better trade relations with US.

Hope DRDO and ISRO are taken off from Entity list. Or is it done ?

Easy, chief. DRTROLL and ISTROLL are in the troll list. It's long done and sealed. :coffee:

Brahmos? needs signiture from Ruskies, the owner you know?
are you Ruskies? ok even if not Brahmos then what about Nirbhay and Agnis :butcher:

"LCA, Agni, LCH, Arjun. etc." :rofl: what you think Viets are gabarge collectors?
Junk.. huh..Do you think its made in Chinese :D

talking about proactive, I think Maoists there are definately in need of some proactive suitcases made by Norinco :yes: :rofl:
go on but be careful the Chinese suitcases may kill the Maoists themselves!!

Should India arm Vietnam?

With what? Curry? Dosa? Biryani?

I mean, seriously, India needs to import weapons to arm itself. Anything India can give to Vietnam, Vietnam can get it anyway.
Duh!

jhund main bhediye shikar kartey hai.. sheir akele ladta hai. But it is shameless, every time its china china china.. heard a lot from **** guys. are you guys not happy being a Pakistani? jab dekho china china china.. lol. tum kya ho bhateeja ya bhanja uska? crap

Ye kabhi nahin sudhrenge.... hamesha kisika saath chahiye.... pehle inkaa baap tha America..... aab ****** ladh pade.... ab inka baap hai China..... Uighyur mein jo hasr kar rha China inke mullahaon ka.... ye sabko pata hai.... bahut jaldi saale inke saath bhi bhid jayenge..... phir bacha kaun Iran..... jo ki Shia hain..... zyaada dosti kareenge toh Saudi waale gussa honge,..... waise bhi Hazaar hazaras ko mar rahe hain..... Iran with majority Shia pop will never be close to Pak....

With what? Curry? Dosa? Biryani?

I laugh my a$$ off whenever a **** makes fun of Indian cultural symbols..... shows their insecurity...... half your pop abroad is scared to admit they are from Pak....& would happily gulp down a a cup of sambhar with Dosa if it helps them mingle with Indians & not stand like a sore thumb like most ***** do.....
By the way what are your cultural exports to other countries.... let me guess... ya right i don't need to..... the entire f***king world knows....
Duh!

India apna app ko China se compare na kare
Chines are lot ahead of India in every field

Ye aa gaye .... pehle America ki chaat te the aab China ki chaatenge....

I laugh my a$$ off whenever a **** makes fun of Indian cultural symbols..... shows their insecurity...... half your pop abroad is scared to admit they are from Pak....& would happily gulp down a a cup of sambhar with Dosa if it helps them mingle with Indians & not stand like a sore thumb like most ***** do.....
By the way what are your cultural exports to other countries.... let me guess... ya right i don't need to..... the entire f***king world

Ye aa gaye .... pehle America ki chaat te the aab China ki chaatenge....

Aur INDIAN Apna baap Isarel aur America ki chaat gaye

Aur INDIAN Apna baap Isarel aur America ki chaat gaye

Everyone including you know. We don't have a subservient relationship with Israel or America (Unlike you guys vis-a-vis your reln with US & China :help:)....Hell we didn't even have a proper relationship with Israel till very recently..... tum logon ko hazaam nahin ho raha hai..... how come India is close to both Russia & Uncle Sam..... whereas you guys are only left with China..... which doesn't really gift you anything like US does..... Chinese exact a proper price from you...... Has China ever given you any construction aid without actually sub contracting it to the Chinese??

But, this thread is not about that....so stop trolling!!!

Indians have poor understanding of International relations and politics, Comon guys they are well established states not some tamil tigers and you guys have habit to expect from others to do your dirty job. Why would Philippine and Vietnam want destruction just because they have 5-10 Indian ballistic missiles? lol they don't even recognize you as a power and your role in SCS :rofl:

Indians have poor understanding of International relations and politics,
Wow! Thats grand coming from a Pakistani.
and you guys have habit to expect from others to do your dirty job.
Aren't you those guys who take help from others to do your job. LeT, JeM.

Why would Philippine and Vietnam want destruction just because they have 5-10 Indian ballistic missiles?
Destruction? what destruction?You think China can attack these countries & the world will sit back relax. Starting from US - India, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan & even Australia will pitch in..... not to mention the other SE Asian nations.
lol they don't even recognize you as a power and your role in SCS :rofl
India to help train Vietnam in submarine operations - Times Of India

why cant India be strategic partner of Vietnam.

and why cant India provide arms to Vietnam for SELF DEFENSE?Whats wrong with it?

I mean not for aggression against China but definately for DEFENSE and for ensuring Vietnam security India can provide all kind of weapons to Vietnam from Brahmos, LCA, Agni, LCH, Arjun etc etc.

I see nothing wrong in providing arms to Vietnam for defensive purposes. Also giving away Tibet was a big mistake by India. India didnt realise at that point of time but realized its mistake very late. Is this history in repeating? China making its move slowly and eating away SCS like it did with TIbet and India not moving a finger? Will it haunt India 10-20 years later if Vietnam looses and China overtakes SCS? the answer is 99.99% Yes.

So India needs to be proactive and DEFINATELY help Vietnam by providing arms for its self defense.

China is making a big noise about SCS but i do not think they will eat the island

The argument of china is weak, its claim say historical it belong to china based on 11 dotted line created in 1947 that was revised to 9 dotted line in 1949.

Diplomatically and politically, its failure as no countries wants to negotiate with china on this issue. This is partly Chinese govt creation, they should not have politicized this issue internally; by talking about it directly to Chinese people and externally; by threatening to use force if needed to retake it.

Perhaps a join effort was plausible in the past and maybe still is possible, but this will need a back down from the Chinese govt. I don’t know how the CCP is going to engineer a back down on its claim as far the Chinese people are concerned having hyped it up so much, in order for joint effort with other countries possible.

The only other solution is militarily, yes they got away with attacking Vietnam’s islands in SCS in the 1970’s with blessing of United states, but this time around it will be a huge gamble, if they plan to retake any island with force.

The United states would have interfered diplomatically in the crisis between Japan and China on Diaoyu/ Senkaku recently; try to broker a peace but I bet you it fail hence Mrs Clinton was forced to make a public statement that these island will be defended by US in war.

So if China takes these island by force, then world war three!!!. China and its allies on one side, Japan- US and rest of the west on another and the first person to use nuke will end humankind over some islands . Therefore, this will not happen!, Same with Philippines.

The only difference perhaps is Vietnam it does not have an alliance with US or Japan but Russia, history is not a good judge of this; nevertheless, the world will not sit by if Chinese start rolling over Vietnam. Initially it will come in form of economic and trade sanction which will cripple China this might also lead to world war 3 ( like US economic and trade sanction was reason why Japan went to war with America during WW2).

There will not be peace in the SCS for a while but also cannot see war.

Regardless of what the PLA might brag about and HongWU might say on this forum :rofl:, Politically CCP's main objective is to have control over the Chinese people , so it will be pretty stupid and strategic blunder to engineer a conflict or war which is bound to humiliate them .

Look. India, Vietnam and Philippines are all sovereign countries. If India wants to sell weapons to any other sovereign country nobody can do anything. Just go ahead. :argh:
What are you waiting for. For China’s permission ? :disagree:

This title is so so stupid. Should India arm Vietnam and Philippines.
The problem is nobody in Asia wants your weapons. Philippines already buying fighter planes from Korea. Vietnam is buying direct from Russia.

And Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc are all :woot: buying from China.

Stop asking this stupid question and acting like you are some major arms exporting country because you are not !

Look. India, Vietnam and Philippines are all sovereign countries. If India wants to sell weapons to any other sovereign country nobody can do anything. Just go ahead. :argh:
What are you waiting for. For China’s permission ? :disagree:

This title is so so stupid. Should India arm Vietnam and Philippines.
The problem is nobody in Asia wants your weapons. Philippines already buying fighter planes from Korea. Vietnam is buying direct from Russia.

And Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc are all :woot: buying from China.

Stop asking this stupid question and acting like you are some major arms exporting country because you are not !

blv me no one will Buy weapons of DRDO :D

Strangely, the USA is the one providing billions of dollars of military aid to Pakistan every year, NOT China.

And they gave this reason:

Indian Express - US envoy to Pak justified funds as ‘defence’ against ‘threat from India’
So the USA is allowed to give more military aid to Pakistan than the rest of the world combined, but India only cares about China even though we do not give military aid? :P

Well this proves that loyalty of Pakistan is with money ..... it has been playing with both the nation. Well logically in that case China should join hands with India to counter USA...rather China helping Pakistan....in case of an US-Chinese conflict...the loyalty of Pakistan will be a question. Unlike Pakistan, Indian diplomacy and foreign policies are not dictated by the USA....take Iran for instance....even though USA has been repeatedly pressurizing India...there has been no sanctions imposed and India still buys Iranian oil. In Indo-Chinese relations border is not that an issue...even in Indian public China is a villain because of helping Pakistan...else everybody looks up to China and wants the same economic success in India.

Back
Top Bottom