What's new

Should ICC Ban Bangladesh Cricket Team?

Should BD Cricket team be banned from International Cricket?

• Yes

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Oui

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Sim

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Si

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Haanji

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
I say no. As long as they continue to win out hearts they should be allowed to play. It's good entertainment. ;)

I accept that the Bangladesh team is crap. The question, is there an underlying problem to why we perform so crap? I don't think so, Cricket isn't for us. We were originally a Footballing nation, let's move back to that.

Well there also you will only qualify to play in SAARC Tournaments and finish last. You fate is not much different.

Did anyone even watch the Bangladesh match? I only came to about it because Binny broke some record. I will rather watch Ranji matches. They are more competitive :D

My brother told me BD is 40/2 and only need 105 to win. I said wait and watch, these Bengalis love loss from winning position. After couple of hours i check scorecard hahnahahahhahahahaha even i didnt expect them to be 58 all out, more like 90.

Well there also you will only qualify to play in SAARC Tournaments and finish last. You fate is not much different.

Did anyone even watch the Bangladesh match? I only came to about it because Binny broke some record. I will rather watch Ranji matches. They are more competitive :D

Atleast we have won 1 SAFC cup, that's an achievement, and we seem to be naturally better at Cricket than Football. We always have an edge over teams like Pakistan due to agility and speed. Watch the FIFA matches on YouTube. Bangladesh was a footballing nation but Pak and India were cricketing nations all the time. You should have seen the villages of BD 10 years ago kids were playing footy.

Atleast we have won 1 SAFC cup, that's an achievement, and we seem to be naturally better at Cricket than Football. We always have an edge over teams like Pakistan due to agility and speed. Watch the FIFA matches on YouTube. Bangladesh was a footballing nation but Pak and India were cricketing nations all the time. You should have seen the villages of BD 10 years ago kids were playing footy.

You are ranked in 160s in the Football ranking. There also India is 8-9 rank ahead of you just like in cricket.

Atleast in cricket you are ranked 9 or 10.

People all over south Asia play football mostly in villages. Its easy to find a ball and a field and a few stones for the goal post.

We suck so much in football. Better play something where international media atleast acknowledges the National Team.

Footballing Nation??? My FOOT!!!! :lol:

Chk your FIFA ranking & then come back here :rofl:

Even when they are playing at home, against what can be called as the C team of India & even when India got bowled out for just 105 runs, BD couldn't chase even that score......... & it lost ANOTHER match.......

It's time ICC should seriously think about Banning BD Cricket Team...........

What you think?

P.S. Poll added.

@scorpionx @HttpError @ExtraOdinary @BDforever @DRAY @JanjaWeed @Indischer @ others................

why should any team be banned because of poor performance? does that happen in the world obviously this is an extreme anti bangladesh troll thread

why should any team be banned because of poor performance? does that happen in the world obviously this is an extreme anti bangladesh troll thread

Chk there record..........

Test Cricket - 4 win out of 83 they played & 68 loses - just 5% success rate.

even those 4 wins were against teams like Zimbabwe & WI.

They should be ban BECAUSE they are preventing some better team than there's to come up.

Back
Top Bottom