What's new

Shocking Brutalities in Kashmir

Imran Akhtar

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Shocking Brutalities in Kashmir

By sajjad Shaukat

The question of unmarked graves which shows shocking brutalities of Indian security forces in the Indian-Held Kashmir is appearing with more details which were concealed by New Delhi. In this respect, in its recent report which was also published by several Chinese newspapers, China’s leading News Agency Xinhua has unearthed more gruesome details on world-stunning unmarked graves in Poonch, in the Indian occupied Kashmir.

Visit Original Article Here..

Only UN is to be blamed for every crime against humanity and civil rights because Kashmir is the oldest standing issue in UN agenda.

Infact,,, attitude of UN is encouraging Bhartis.

Oh! My Gody Indians are getting so brutal nowadays....they always claim that they are very nice and peaceful pplz in this world.. so whats going on with them in Kashmir???...They forgot humanity ...too sad to hear that....:angry:

Have you tried to look into the brutalities in Illegally Occupied Kashmir under Pakistan administration and as well as target killing in occupied Baluchistan? If there are brutalities in Kashmir then the perpetrators should be brought to justice.

Oh! My Gody Indians are getting so brutal nowadays....they always claim that they are very nice and peaceful pplz in this world.. so whats going on with them in Kashmir???...They forgot humanity ...too sad to hear that....:angry:

Oh! you didnt know.. We use that area as a training ground for evil yindoo killers...

another troll feast thread, good god, i wonder if there would be a day where the threads opend have a worth posting too or reading to other blogers

But some where i also read these graves were that of the militants who crossed into India in the past 2 decades and also of those killed in Kargil war were buried here, as Pakistan army refused to accept them saying they are Kashmir Insurgents(freedom fighter) not Pak soldiers.However Pak army accepted later on they were there soldiers, but by the time they were already buried.
Also the claims of bullets in the body justifies they were Pak soldiers killed in war.
We are sorry for your soliders, let there souls RIP for dying unworthy cause .

You can blame the Pakistan Army for this, for not defending their territory against terrorist elements of a foreign nation. Safety of Kashmir and Kashmiris is the obligation of Pakistan Army, therefore blame does rest with PA.

Only UN is to be blamed for every crime against humanity and civil rights because Kashmir is the oldest standing issue in UN agenda.

Infact,,, attitude of UN is encouraging Bhartis.

UN's role:

When there is dispute between powerful and weak country,

Weak country ghayab,

When there is dispute between two weak countries,

Dispute ghayab,

When there is dispute between two powerful countries,

UN ghayab. :lol:

Everything is fine in Srinagar, jammu, and Leh!!!

Back
Top Bottom