What's new

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani singer i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamils are hated in India itself. Don't blame others. Look at the behaviour of your own people. Most of you guys are chauvinists.

You pick fights with the Kannadigas, Malayalis, North Indians, Brahmins, Hindi language, Sri Lanka etc

Better than Toilet Nadu.

Actually, wait, doing better than India:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ka-human-development-index-high-category.html

Powerful Indian army that defeated LTTE according to Priti, can't do much about Kashmir, or North East or the Maoists?

Shock horror!

sri laka is no biger than some of the districts of india, having better hdi not mean anything it being so small

The average Sri lankan is a joker like you who has NEVER seen anything except war and turmoil. The average Sri Lankan has never seen a propoer economy, is uneducated and does not know the world. No one really recognizes you anywhere. While the average tamilian has always been considered both disciplined and a hard worker. He has focussed on building his state with his sweat on blood while all you do is talk big things. He was, is and will always be superior to you.

It's pretty sad that a country that has been at war for 30 years has managed to do better than Toilet Nadu.

Don't worry, maybe Tamil Nadu can catch up in another 100 years.

Had the same happened in Pakistan, the likes of you would be first to point fingers claiming the country was going to extremists and fanatics, but since it's India, all can be deposited into freedom of speech, secularism and what not......who you trying to fool except yourself. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
sri laka is no biger than some of the districts of india, having better hdi not mean anything it being so small

Still a better place than Toilet Nadu crammed with 60 million souls.

Tamils are hated in India itself. Don't blame others. Look at the behaviour of your own people. Most of you guys are chauvinists.

You pick fights with the Kannadigas, Malayalis, North Indians, Brahmins, Hindi language, Sri Lanka etc

Better than Toilet Nadu.

Actually, wait, doing better than India:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ka-human-development-index-high-category.html

Powerful Indian army that defeated LTTE according to Priti, can't do much about Kashmir, or North East or the Maoists?

Shock horror!
North east problem is almost solved,checkout how many have given up arms and surrendered.
Maoists is an internal matter,it's way more complex than what your mind can think of,not just a military thing.
Kashmir as I said is in problem due to cross border terrorism,sponsored by those who, you advocate here!
As far as Army is concerned we have showed our mettle many times in the past.

It's you Tamils who are making more enemies for India.

Oh yes, that is the reason for the past 67 years we have had no civil or armed uprising against the union in TN.
My dear Indian brothers the more you side with SL the more the displeasure you cause to your Tamil brothers and the more you make them feel pariay in their own country.
Do you want your brothers to suffer or you want to show how strong INDIA is by showing the SL their right place.

Also remember 500 Indian fisher men so far killed by the SL navy and it happen even today, but GOI ignores it and this does not even reach you because of media curfew by the GOI.

North east problem is almost solved,checkout how many have given up arms and surrendered.
Maoists is an internal matter,it's way more complex than what your mind can think of,not just a military thing.
Kashmir as I said is in problem due to cross border terrorism,sponsored by those who, you advocate here!
As far as Army is concerned we have showed our mettle many times in the past.

So the Indian army can annihilate the LTTE but can't do anything about home grown threats?

Interesting. What skills!

Oh yes, that is the reason for the past 67 years we have had no civil or armed uprising against the union in TN.
My dead Indian brothers the more you side with SL the more the displeasure you cause to your Tamil brothers and the more you make them feel pariay in their own country.
Do you want your brothers to suffer or you want to show how strong INDIA is by showing the SL their right place.

Also remember 500 Indian fisher men so far killed by the SL navy and it happen even today, but GOI ignores it and this does not even reach you because of media curfew by the GOI.

Look how ever much you want to prattle, the Tamils are hardly loved characters in India. The North Indians have a largely dim view of you guys. So do the Kannadigas and the Malayalis (and no wonder, given how you guys behave towards them). You still scream against Hindi and Brahmins. Your Tamil pride has gone to your head and I think a lot of people are quite frankly sick of the sense of entitlement that you guys seem to have.

Keep on attacking Christian and Buddhist pilgrims. Shows your class.

It's pretty sad that a country that has been at war for 30 years has managed to do better than Toilet Nadu.

Don't worry, maybe Tamil Nadu can catch up in another 100 years.

yeah I know....'ooohhhh we've been to war but we did this, we survived and this and that'. Noot one single factory or company worth repute, not one notable export except tourism, not one university worth mention, not one scientist worth note, not one writer, even historically people from around the world (especially germans) have studied tamil literature and have maintained that tradition for 100s of years (from 18th century) and YOU are superior to THEM? does anyone outside your country even bother with Sinhalese?

And TN is doing EXTREMELY well in HDI- they either have or will shortly kick the crap out of your HDI nos.

http://newindianexpress.com/nation/article356278.ece

So the Indian army can annihilate the LTTE but can't do anything about home grown threats?

Interesting. What skills!

Look how ever much you want to prattle, the Tamils are hardly loved characters in India. The North Indians have a largely dim view of you guys. So do the Kannadigas and the Malayalis (and no wonder, given how you guys behave). You still scream against Hindi and Brahmins. Your Tamil pride has gone to your head and I think a lot of people are quite frankly sick of it.
Holy Molly..you got loads of dead brain cells!

yeah I know....'ooohhhh we've been to war but we did this, we survived and this and that'. Noot one single factory or company worth repute, not one notable export except tourism, not one university worth mention, not one scientist worth note, not one writer, even historically people from around the world (especially germans) have studied tamil literature and have maintained that tradition for 100s of years (from 18th century) and YOU are superior to THEM? does anyone outside your country even bother with Sinhalese?

Keep shouting and screaming, in the mean time, Sri Lanka forges ahead and continue to progress.

And TN is doing EXTREMELY well in HDI- they either have or will shortly kick the crap out of your HDI nos.

If you say so lol. You guys have been lagging behind Sri Lanka since independence and continue to do so.

Look how ever much you want to prattle, the Tamils are hardly loved characters in India. The North Indians have a largely dim view of you guys. So do the Kannadigas and the Malayalis (and no wonder, given how you guys behave towards them). You still scream against Hindi and Brahmins. Your Tamil pride has gone to your head and I think a lot of people are quite frankly sick of the sense of entitlement that you guys seem to have.

Keep on attacking Christian and Buddhist pilgrims. Shows your class.

Dear INDIANs from north and from Karnataka and from Kerala are you guys feeling so as in the bold part above.
I might be too dim, but I can not answer this as I am a Tamil, you guys have to defend your self of this accusation and that the mentality on Indian Tamil brothers,

Dear INDIANs from north and from Karnataka and from Kerala are you guys feeling so as in the bold part above.
I might be too dim, but I can not answer this as I am a Tamil, you guys have to defend your self of this accusation and that the mentality on Indian Tamil brothers,

No need to go far. Just look at the comments section in online Indian newspapers. Not many people seem to be fans of the Tamils..

You shout and scream against the North Indians,

Make a big deal about the Hindi language (just bloody learn it will you instead of behaving like a$$es - Hindi is certainly a lovelier language than harsh, ugly sounding Tamil).

Scream against the Brahmins.

Attack the Kannadigas and the Malayalis.

Scream against Sri Lanka.

Scream and shoult about the Sinhalese.

Attack Christian pilgrims

Attack Buddhist temples, pilgrims and monks.

The list just goes on.

A society run on hate.

Yet expects everyone else to support them.

No need to go far. Just look at the comments section in online Indian newspapers. Not many people seem to be fans of the Tamils..

You shout and scream against the North Indians,

Make a big deal about the Hindi language (just bloody learn it instead of behaving like a$$es).

Scream against the Brahmins.

Attack the Kannadigas and the Malayalis.

Scream against Sri Lanka.

Scream and shoult about the Sinhalese.

The list just goes on.

A society run on hate.

Yet expects everyone else to support them.

Thanks Indian brothers for not even considering the Tamils from TN as your country men.
Thank you very much. I am delighted to see a Shingala describe my people when the rest of INDIAN population whom I thought my country men keep silent about it.
I am very happy the at the speed of your responses

Thanks Indian brothers for not even considering the Tamils from TN as your country men.
Thank you very much. I am delighted to see a Shingala describe my people when the rest of INDIAN population whom I thought my country men keep silent about it.
I am very happy the at the speed of your responses

Typical Tamil response. Blame everyone else instead of looking at one's own community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom