What's new

Sharif Makes No Mention of the Taliban Terrorism in His First Speech as PM

Zarvan mian will be the first one to drop his shalwar and f@rt/run like hell with the first drop of daisy cutter in his neighborhood.

These Talib@stards are now hiding among women and children,

while shrieking like Eunechs.

Men fight out in the open.

Talib@stards like Z-man hide among women and children.

Pathetic.

As mightily as Pakistan has suffered at the hands of the Taliban and al Qaeda terrorists and their affiliates since 911, I do believe that Pakistanis would have been much worse off if Musharraf had not sided with the United States when asked after the worst terror attacks on US mainland.

And the US doesn't have to use daisy cutters if Pakistan doesn't cooperate.

Just sanctions would be enough to cripple Pakistan.

Not getting any bailout money from IMF and stopping infrastructure loans from WB and ADB will bring Pakistan economy to its knees in short time. In addition, political and military isolation will hurt trade and travel and remittances.

It'll hurt the average and the poor Pakistanis far more than the rich politicians like Imran Khan and his buddies who talk from their comfortable armchairs about bringing down drones.

Haq's Musings: What if Musharraf Had Said No to US After 911?

Spineless, corrupt & incompetent patwari will once again harm Pakistan & throw the blaims on others in this case Gen. Musharraf to keep himself clean.

What I strongly believe is, this pwatwari will be harming Pakistan very badly just like PPP.

Zarvan mian will be the first one to drop his shalwar and f@rt/run like hell with the first drop of daisy cutter in his neighborhood.

These Talib@stards are now hiding among women and children,

while shrieking like Eunechs.

Men fight out in the open.

Talib@stards like Z-man hide among women and children.

Pathetic.

I would be the first one to join the fight Sir puppets of USA are ready to sell anything to please their master in USA and will sell their ....... in fact gift them

As mightily as Pakistan has suffered at the hands of the Taliban and al Qaeda terrorists and their affiliates since 911, I do believe that Pakistanis would have been much worse off if Musharraf had not sided with the United States when asked after the worst terror attacks on US mainland.

And the US doesn't have to use daisy cutters if Pakistan doesn't cooperate.

Just sanctions would be enough to cripple Pakistan.

Not getting any bailout money from IMF and stopping infrastructure loans from WB and ADB will bring Pakistan economy to its knees in short time. In addition, political and military isolation will hurt trade and travel and remittances.

It'll hurt the average and the poor Pakistanis far more than the rich politicians like Imran Khan and his buddies who talk from their comfortable armchairs about bringing down drones.

Haq's Musings: What if Musharraf Had Said No to US After 911?
Pakistan would have been much better if we hadn't sided with USA we have nothing left now we made the biggest blunder by siding and becoming puppet of USA we attacked our own people our idiotic policies resulted in start of civil war in our country and still we are ready to do anything to please USA pathetically shameful

I would be the first one to join the fight Sir puppets of USA are ready to sell anything to please their master in USA

empty boasts to be used against Pakistanis.

Talib@stards never had balls to fight NATO in the open.

You too will be hiding among women and children just like Mullah Umar, Ben fing Laden, and your favorite Mullah Zawahiri black faced.

ALL hinding among women and children.

Talk about Islamist bravery.

hahahahaha

empty boasts to be used against Pakistanis.

Talib@stards never had balls to fight NATO in the open.

You too will be hiding among women and children just like Mullah Umar, Ben fing Laden, and your favorite Mullah Zawahiri black faced.

ALL hinding among women and children.

Talk about Islamist bravery.

hahahahaha

Taliban have kicked USA ***** and they are now running away that is the reason USA touts in Pakistan are crying the most

Taliban have kicked USA ***** and they are now running away that is the reason USA touts in Pakistan are crying the most

That's so true.

Their supreme leader Ben fing Laden kicked USA in the hiny.

Right? Right right Mulah sahib?

Ben fing Laden did all that @rse kicking while hiding behind women and children.

And so will you.

While blaming everyone else, while hiding behind women and children.

That's so true.

Their supreme leader Ben fing Laden kicked USA in the hiny.

Right? Right right Mulah sahib?

Ben fing Laden did all that @rse kicking while hiding behind women and children.

And so will you.

While blaming everyone else, while hiding behind women and children.

Leaders come and go those who know how to fight they keep their fight on and Taliban are doing that even USA and his general s have admitted that Taliban can't be defeated that is why they are talking to them now but USA touts and puppets in Pakistan are more loyal to USA than USA themselves so they can't accept the defeat and are crying and talking ****

Leaders come and go those who know how to fight they keep their fight on and Taliban are doing that...*

Leaders?

f^^ing leaders?

Who hide among women and children and encourage loonies like you to go suicide bomb and kill girls like Malala.

Leaders were Mohammand pbuh or Omar pbuh who lead people from the front.

Now we have Eunuchs who want to be leaders, while hiding in caves, among women, and issue dark letters.

hahahahaha

These are your leaders.

hahahahaha

Taliban and Nawaz Sharif are two branches of the same tree, of course he wont say anything about them. Anyone remember what he said at Zia ul lantis grave?

Leaders come and go those who know how to fight they keep their fight on and Taliban are doing that even USA and his general s have admitted that Taliban can't be defeated that is why they are talking to them now but USA touts and puppets in Pakistan are more loyal to USA than USA themselves so they can't accept the defeat and are crying and talking ****

Listen mate, if anyone is who is anti Taliban that doesn't automatically mean they are pro American, Taliban are cavemen that need to be destroyed I don't give a **** what the us does with them or even what the Pakistani government does, We will never forgive those who butchered our people. If Taliban and their supporters think that by picking up weapons they are invincible then they are seriously deluded. And mark my words if Pakistan government or army capitulates to Taliban then their will be a civil war. Those who have lost relatives in this war will never surrender to Taliban dogs and their supporters. beta hathyar to hamay bhee chala nay atay hain but we would rather have Pakistani army fight them cause if we do then we wont show them any mercy.

PS I have relatives in Pakistani army, some of whom were martyred in swat. We will never let the Taliban take over Pakistan.
Be happy in your paradise of deluded medieval utopia. Taliban murdabad and all their supporters murdabad. Pakistan Zindabad.

**** you Zarvan..Wtf is your army and our army ? Are you the spokes person of TTP here ? If I will ever get you I am gonna beat the **** out of you..I will knock you out Mullah.

I would be the first one to join the fight Sir puppets of USA are ready to sell anything to please their master in USA and will sell their ....... in fact gift them

Pakistan would have been much better if we hadn't sided with USA we have nothing left now we made the biggest blunder by siding and becoming puppet of USA we attacked our own people our idiotic policies resulted in start of civil war in our country and still we are ready to do anything to please USA pathetically shameful

We were the first one to recognize those stinking Afghan Bastard Taliban Govt..What we get out of it other than chaos and violence ? We have been labelled as supporter of terrorism whereas we are the one who is taking the wrath. Go and join the ranks of those bastards and blow yourself up.Don't answer on behalf of those d!ckheads.

he has a bigger mission to fix Pakistan's economy than address there petty crimnals and give respect to them by mentioning them in his first speech. His view is fix Economy and everything else will fall in place.

Back
Top Bottom