What's new

Sharad Pawar faints in Parliament, taken to hospital

DrSomnath999

Reaction score
Country
India
Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar fainted in the Lok Sabha on Tuesday. He was taken to Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital where he is stated to be stable, said his close aide. Pawar, 71, was leaving the house when he collapsed. "He was rushed to RML he is said to be stable," he said.

The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief was in Mumbai last evening and returned to the capital late Monday.

Pawar, 71, was taken away in an official car from the Parliament premises accompanied by his daughter and Baramati MP Supriya Sule and Union minister Praful Patel.

"Pawar complained of dizziness," minister of state in the PMO V Narayanasamy said.

Pawar had answered a number of supplementaries on questions related to agriculture during the Question Hour in the Lok Sabha.

(With inputs from PTI, IANS)
Sharad Pawar faints in Parliament,*taken to hospital - Hindustan Times

i think some nutty guy had scared him that some unauthorized guy had enter the parliament to slap him again in the parliament's
Lok sabha assembly

LaughingCatAnimated.gif

We are not so lucky that this pig die so soon.

And his death should be of very painful as he is responsible for the deaths of thousands of poor farmers.

He is also the god father of dawood ibrahim.

:lol: Haravinder singh's tappad ka asar only now?? man.... this guy has got such a thick skin...

Typical response by most.

I wonder why ppl of all cast, creed, nationality and ethnicity hate this one personality commonly known as POLITICIAN
:pop:

Why only faint?
Any person working with the corrupt congress should die not just faint.

Typical response by most.

I wonder why ppl of all cast, creed, nationality and ethnicity hate this one personality commonly known as POLITICIAN
:pop:

No India has had some wonderfull politicians like A B Vajpayee, Ram Manohar Lohia and Narender Modi.
Even Indira Gandhi was an ok-ok politician.

Why only faint?
Any person working with the corrupt congress should die not just faint.

No India has had some wonderfull politicians like A B Vajpayee, Ram Manohar Lohia and Narender Modi.

you forgot lal bahadur shashtriji and sardar vallabhai patelji

I am sure there are nice politicians as well. I was just pointing out the fact that we (and this WE include all nationalities) all are part of an anti politician club. May be it has something to do with the concept that we expect a lot from them and they fail to deliver to our expectations.

Back
Top Bottom