What's new

Shame on us?!

john9802

New Recruit

Reaction score
SHAME ON US. hahahahahaha, i'm quite pissed off at our cricket team, if we can call them that. what has happened? salman butt the only player? look what **** we have in our teams, not a single good player. we don't deserve to be in T20, it would be better if they don't include us next time. we were lucky to become champions, by accident.

pakistan is at the worst in every possible way, every place. these guys are not playing for their country, they are playing for money only. bitches. i hated the last australia bangladesh game. so we have to rely on other teams losing to get in? don't deserve to be called Super8. don't call me a hater, because this is all true. but we will use these bitches again and again. they have taken my interest out of cricket now.

the best time was in 1998 and before. when we had greats like captain wasim akram, imran khan, wakar younis, shoaib akhtar, saeed anwar, old afridi, old inzamam, a wicket keeper called moin khan (kamran akmal isn't a wicketkeeper). it was soo much fun and excitement watching that team play. even though they lost some times, they were still one of the top teams.

we have so much talent, i am sure if we put the 15 year old kids, they might have lead us to victory. i know people will say that it's just a game, you win you loose. true, but we are only loosing. watch the next game we will win, even though it's pointless. we need a new team, one which is actually good. not these bitches like asif and akmal, they're not good people, backbitting perverted bastards. england, australia, newzealand, etc all get enough money and they only play for their country's honours, us, we have sold everything.

: ( :sniper: :hitwall:

SHAME ON US.

Hi
Dude don't say US, not every one in Pakistan is a die hard fan of cricket, especially when they know that Pakistani team is not even a proper team to begin with. its really funny how i wasn't able to watch a single cricket match this year, and during last T20 i watched all the matches even though i was having exams then

Last edited:
on a brighter note, we still are world T20 champions :cheers:....only a few days left to cherish that title though...

Don't worry peoples - its just a game

concentrate on Pakistan's tour of England now ;)

Don't worry peoples - its just a game

concentrate on Pakistan's tour of England now ;)

:rofl::rofl: poor Zaki..sorry bro couldnt help it..dont worry you can pay me back tomorrow..

In my humble opinion, there is nothing wrong with the team selection, selection is okay, however, umer gul was not fit and this was a set back for our pace attack, shoaib has been deliberatly dropped due to his indisciplain, this was also a right decision but the problem is these boys were lacking team spirit and secondly boys haven't worked on their weaknesses e.g Muhammad sami would be an excellent bowler if the over is reduced to 4 balls, because in every over that he bowls he delivers 4 fantastic deliveries but there are always 2 bad balls in every over so he gets the punishment and hence thrown out of the ground, that levels everything he has done in the first 4 balls, similarly the PANIC is the most consistant feature when it comes to batting, we can't win unless untill we resolve such problems.

Come on Guys the same players gave u the Worldcup.

win or loss, its a part of the game.

The incompetent should be removed but your support and faith rather critisism will yeild better results.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom