What's new

Shahbaz Sharif constituted a nine-member committ

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Shahbaz Sharif constituted a nine-member committee for the revival of the film industry.
CM’s Advisor Azm-ul-Haq was chosen as the committee’s chairman while the Information and Culture Secretary was deputed as its secretary.
Shoaib-bin-Aziz, Ata-ul-Haq Qasmi, MPA Kanwal Noman,the Finance Secretary, Usman Pirzada, Film Director Syed Noor and Samina Ahmed were other notable members of the committee.
The committee would prepare its recommendations for the revival of the film industry within one month and submit them to Shahbaz.

Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Shahbaz Sharif constituted a nine-member committee for the revival of the film industry. | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

I hope the government alots some investment money in this industry, reviving film industry is a must !!

international quality movies !

i posted this news on siasat.pk has fun post and members really made fun of it.....

I hope the government alots some investment money in this industry, reviving film industry is a must !!

international quality movies !

Ata-ul-Haq Qasmi k kaam be ho gaya.....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom