What's new

Separate Tamil nation will become a reality in Sri Lanka: Karunanidhi

CHENNAI: Two days after welcoming the idea of a referendum for a separate 'Eelam', DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Thursday said the "blood spilt and the sacrifices made by Tamils" in Sri Lanka would not go waste and a separate nation will come into existence some day.

"A separate Tamil Eelam rings in the ears of Tamils living all over the world as a liberation song. The sacrifice of lives and the blood spilt by Tamil people in Sri Lanka would not go waste," he said in a letter to party workers.

The DMK leader said "if not tomorrow, Tamil Eelam will come into existence day after."

Referring to the demand for a UN-sponsored referendum for this purpose, Karunanidhi said countries including East Timor and South Sudan had come into existence following such an initiative by the international body.

He recalled earlier DMK resolution in 1983 demanding a separate homeland for Tamils, saying it was not possible for them to co-exist with the majority Sinhalas "in the wake of the genocide."

Karunanidhi had on April 17 welcomed the idea of a referendum for creation of a separate Tamil Ealam and called for India to play a role in this regard.

Separate Tamil nation will become a reality in Sri Lanka: Karunanidhi - The Times of India

Indians have taken so much land outside India :

Indians have taken over Fiji and the indigenous Fijian are now minority in their own country.
Indians have taken many South American countries...Guyana...etc
Indians (Tamil) now want to annex half of Sri Lanka.

The Tamils should fight for Tamil Nadu's independence from the rest of India.

Indians have taken over Fiji and the indigenous Fijian are now minority in their own country.

Srilanka is a sovereign country and can take its own decision. India has nothing to do with that. Period!!

And Pakistan should help them just like doing in Kashmir & Panjab

Yes...by shooting their cricket team!!

it was not nepal or india.it was maurayan empire whole of india pakistan afghanistan was buddhist state.i respect islam but the question is how do you belive in god irespective of any religion?
so much of bad things happening around they world. if god is around why cant he stop these bad things.i dont know how people belive in god.

it was not nepal or india.it was maurayan empire whole of india pakistan afghanistan was buddhist state.i respect islam but the question is how do you belive in god irespective of any religion?
so much of bad things happening around they world. if god is around why cant he stop these bad things.i dont know how people belive in god.

Are janaab inhe samjhaane se kya fayeda? Kitne islamic mulk hain jahan achhi democracy hai...jagah jagah dictatorship...khoon kharaaba...for ex. Syria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt, Iran. Jahan hai bhi wahan Military ki chalti hai.

Spare me with your ''Urdu''

Maine kab kaha ki ye urdu hai?

Thanks for reminding us......:lol:
if the tamils in SL want a separate nation, they will.....

Haahaaa historically SL belongs to Tamils actually Sinhalese occupied our land.

Do you think tamils are illiterate like balochi ,sindhi or Afghani's damn . Just read abt Tamils and talk.

That is your problem. Please deal with it yourself, without trying to tell us how to live our lives.

That is your problem. Please deal with it yourself, without trying to tell us how to live our lives.

And please...live peacefully and let others live. We do not force our idealogy on any one. Srilankans (anyone living there) can live the way they want...thats not our business to think about.

if i was a dicatator i would made everyone as atheist.blown every religious structure down.

Haahaaa historically SL belongs to Tamils actually Sinhalese occupied our land.

Do you think tamils are illiterate like balochi ,sindhi or Afghani's damn . Just read abt Tamils and talk.

WTF lol, History can't change to you or me, dig anywhere in Sri Lanka you'll find native Sinhalese heritage!

btw, for underline part. You Indian Tamils aren't have any right to use the word "our land", We are Sri Lankans, You guyz are Indians, Keep that in your mind!!!

Back
Top Bottom