ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
AFP, Lebanon
Sunday, 8 December 2013
Last Update: Sunday, 8 December 2013 KSA 22:17 - GMT 19:17

2hmlttf.jpg

Lebanon’s Hezbollah members and relatives carry the coffin of commander Hassan al-Laqqis during his funeral in Baalbeck, in Lebanon’s Bekaa valley December 4, 2013. (Reuters)

A top military commander of Hezbollah, which is helping Syrian troops battle rebels, died in fighting Sunday in Syria, a Lebanese security source said.

“Ali Bazzi, a high-ranking Hezbollah military commander, was killed today in a combat zone,” the source said without specifying the location.

Earlier the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that Hezbollah fighters died Sunday during battles in Nabuk, one of the last rebel-held areas in the Qalamoun region bordering Lebanon.

“There is fierce fighting in Nabuk between government forces, backed by Lebanese Hezbollah fighters, and al-Nusra Front and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant,” said the watchdog.

A website for Bint Jbeil, Bazzi’s hometown in southern Lebanon, also announced the commander’s death and posted pictures of him in military garb and holding an automatic rifle.

“Ali Hussein Bazzi... died a martyr as he was carrying out his sacred duty as a jihadist,” read the announcement. ( :lol: )

Meanwhile residents of southern Lebanon said that two other Hezbollah fighters -- Ali Saleh and Qassem Ghamloosh -- were also killed in Syria on Sunday and buried.

Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah has repeatedly defended his group’s involvement in Syria.

On Tuesday he said in an interview with Lebanese broadcaster OTV Hezbollah is fighting in Syria to protect Lebanon from the Syrian rebels, who include jihadists linked to al-Qaeda.

Hours after that interview Hezbollah announced the death of one of its leaders shot dead near Beirut, blaming Israel for his murder.

The Syria war has sparked sectarian tensions in Lebanon among supporters and opponents of President Bashar al-Assad.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...llah-commander-killed-in-Syria-fighting-.html

One lees child-murderer and majoos left.:yahoo:

Last edited:
Ohhh,,, what a lucky guy!!! He's really gonna enjoy those Virgins now haa!!!

its funny , because we using " خائن الحرمین " for Al Saud instead of their so called " خادمین الحرمین " title ....

one terrorist kills another terrorist

one terrorist on PDF (hasani) is happy, another terrorist on PDF (twilight) is sad.

That children, is what I call amusement.

:lol:

What could one do without all the resident Kazakh nomads?

The comedy supply is surely guaranteed.

one terrorist kills another terrorist

one terrorist on PDF (hasani) is happy, another terrorist on PDF (twilight) is sad.

That children, is what I call amusement.

Actually, our nations enemies have been basijis and hezbollahis, AQ and other religious arab&muslim terrorists, arab nationalists (like assad and saddam), and kurd separatists. It's a very good amusement for us that Syria has bring all of this a$$holes together to fight and kill each other and make each other weak. That's why I think this war has been useful for our people although I always sympathize for innocent civilian losses.

I find nothing new in your traditional comments and rants.

its funny , because we using " خائن الحرمین " for Al Saud instead of their so called " خادمین الحرمین " title ....

:lol: Why are you putting the Custodian(s) in plural form? It should be singular :bounce:

Go lash yourself ...

Next...

It is sad to see posters challenging each others by saying "My terrorist is better than yours".

This is the time both Iran and Saudi should have worked together to bring peace in Syria.

We all claim to be "brother Muslims"

We all do Hujj and Umra and make trips to Imam Hussain's tomb and yet

We do not wait for a second to become pathetic monkeys, pawing at each other.

Please remember the innocent civilians in your discussions. It is not about Sunni Shia or Saudi Irani.

ask yourself why Assad the butcher started off killing peaceful protestors

See if his actions are closer to Imam Hussain or Yazid.

Thank you.

p.s. Perhaps I should be saying that Pakistani government needs to clean its hands as well. So here you go. I am not supporting terrible acts by anyone.

Last edited:
Actually, our nations enemies have been basijis and hezbollahis, AQ and other religious arab&muslim terrorists, arab nationalists (like assad and saddam), and kurd separatists. It's a very good amusement for us that Syria has bring all of this a$$holes together to fight and kill each other and make each other weak. That's why I think this war has been useful for our people although I always sympathize for innocent civilian losses.
I agree with some of what you said but these basij fought for iran while the shah and his family escaped with iran money and the shah wealth that is stolen from iranian people still in western banks

I find nothing new in your traditional comments and rants.

:lol: Why are you putting the Custodian(s) in plural form? It should be singular :bounce:

Go lash yourself ...

Next...
Go worship al saud or the going to lash your back or cut your hand for stealing but nobody cut al saud hand when They steal billions

Go worship al saud or the going to lash your back or cut your hand for stealing but nobody cut al saud hand when They steal billions

I won't do such thing, not until the fanatic Mullahs stop usin' Taqqyiah :azn:

p.s. Perhaps I should be saying that Pakistani government needs to clean its hands as well. So here you go. I am not supporting terrible acts by anyone.

Dude, You comments have always been wise, no need to say such thing as this again ^ Okay :P

Promise? :coffee:

Ha Ha these stupid are just slaves of al saud .Al saud all the moneys !
Go to spain frace,new wines new wifes!from US!!!
What the kafir! bullshits!

Back
Top Bottom