What's new

Secularism is the way forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you nincompoop..they treat all religions equal respect/disrespect(up to you decide) .. if their is freedom of speech to criticize one religion(blasphemy) then their is freedom of speech for disrespecting all other religions too.
There is no bias towards any one religion.
Your weasel attempts to misrepresent the facts are a spitting image of you being an Islamophobe. The duplicity is there, however, i am not going to narrate something obvious, just because you are playing ''DUMB''.

The thread is about ''Secularism in Pakistan'' not ''Treatment of Minorities'', Islam guarantees full rights and complete freedom to the minorities. However, if the minorities are denied their rights and are subjected to intolerance & discrimination then the responsibility for that lies on the government not the religion. It's no secret that Pakistan is in state of war against terrorism and extremism, the resources of the government are not sufficient enough to provide security to the citizens and also make sure that the law is being implemented in every corner of the country.

"Islam guarantees full rights and complete freedom to the minorities." is that because..you are a Muslim..and it is so, because you say so!!
Tell me if Islam guarantees full rights to minorities ..why can't a non Muslim citizen of your country become head of your state?

The thread is about ''Secularism in Pakistan'' not ''Treatment of Minorities'', Islam guarantees full rights and complete freedom to the minorities. However, if the minorities are denied their rights and are subjected to intolerance & discrimination then the responsibility for that lies on the government not the religion. It's no secret that Pakistan is in state of war against terrorism and extremism, the resources of the government are not sufficient enough to provide security to the citizens and also make sure that the law is being implemented in every corner of the country.

"Islam guarantees full rights and complete freedom to the minorities." is that because..you are a Muslim..and it is so, because you say so!!
Tell me if Islam guarantees full rights to minorities ..why can't a non Muslim citizen of your country become head of your state?

Yes, like the reality that most muslim nations rank low in terms of standard of living. Got it.
For them, what they have is standard enough, may be not upto your standards, but most of them are satisfied with what they have. So how about you carry on with your life in your ''Secular Utopia'' and leave the Muslims be.

The fact is that, Turkish industrialization began with Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the man who introduced secularism to Turkey. Every country in Europe has religious parties too, but it don't make them theocratic countries.

Look at the map: who is the most stable country in the Muslim World?

Turkey isn't a muslim country it's a secular country with a muslim majority same with USA with a christian majority but other then that it's a stable country in the middle east.

Your weasel attempts to misrepresent the facts are a spitting image of you being an Islamophobe. The duplicity is there, however, i am not going to narrate something obvious, just because you are playing ''DUMB''.

Unable to present a counter ..easiest way out..call other guy an "Islamophobic"....however unlike you.. I for one am proud that my country chose keep religion separate from workings of the state.

forget about names librial secular extremest
is it so wrong that i want my country to work for a better future to all my country men what ever their religion or skin coulor is ?and every citzien to be equal ? what is wrong with that

Nationalist like Nasser during the 60's which combined Arabism, Secularism, Islam.

So, we are not a Muslim country?

Nope your a secular country theres a difference between that a majority of people following religion.

Only other option to islamism in the middle east is Arab Nationalism similiar to in Syria which is secular but countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar are trying to turn them into religious countries with Sunni rulers.

Very old and worn out argument. Security comes first. The good of the community comes first before religion

Of curse it does.

Hey, you know, Muslims are dangerous people? Proof; 99% of all terrorists are Muslims.

Why not go genocidal on us; after all the security does come first. You never know what those millions of Muslims living in secular countries are plotting.

Your jibe about non-secular state's is as hollow as your head. The whole world knows, who disrespect ''Religions'' and who doesn't. Going by your logic that makes the secular states the biggest ''Bigots'' who carry out blasphemy in the name of ''freedom of speech''.

Anjem Choudary talks of 7.7. - YouTube

This is the how your beloved clerics take advantage of secularism,then u dare spit in its name.Can you even think of anyone doing this in a muslim country ?He is not arrested or deported.

Yes, like the reality that most muslim nations rank low in terms of standard of living. Got it.

Yes; and I suppose that has something to do with being an Islamic nation as well.

Hey guys; let's just all drop Islam and all this nonsense. Islam just makes lives harder; proof: Most Muslims live **** lives compared to most non-Muslims.
Drop Islam and then prosperity will come your way :agree:

EDIT: You know what, this whole scenario remind of Dajjal...

well it's either Nationalism or Islamism for Arab countries in General. not sure what pakistan should do.

Tell me if Islam guarantees full rights to minorities ..why can't a non Muslim citizen of your country become head of you state
The Islamic state is an ideological state, thus the head of the state inevitably must be a Muslim, because he is bound by the Shari`a to conduct and administer the state in accordance with the Qur'an and the Sunna. The function of his advisory council is to assist him in implementing the Islamic principles and adhering to them. Anyone who does not embrace Islamic ideology cannot be the head of state or a member of the council.
But despite that they have the right to representation in Legislature and Judiciary. Need i remind you that minorities only constitute 2-4 percent of Pakistan's total population and from that you want a ''Head of the State''?

This is the how your beloved clerics take advantage of secularism,then u dare spit in its name.Can you even think of anyone doing this in a muslim country ?He is not arrested or deported.

He's a mental retard; most people who know him agree.
Just listen to his arguments; half the things he says have no root in Islam. More like an agent installed to defame us

well it's either Nationalism or Islamism for Arab countries in General. not sure what pakistan should do.

Islam is our defining point; why would we lose that and become Secular?

Yes; and I suppose that has something to do with being an Islamic nation as well.

Hey guys; let's just all drop Islam and all this nonsense. Islam just makes lives harder; proof: Most Muslims live **** lives compared to most non-Muslims.
Drop Islam and then prosperity will come your way :agree:

I was merely commenting on the pattern. What it means is up to speculation. But it does exist.

He's a mental retard; most people who know him agree.
Just listen to his arguments; half the things he says have no root in Islam. More like an agent installed to defame us

Islam is our defining point; why would we lose that and become Secular?

This is why I've stated pakistan should go for what it wants, I'm speaking Arab countries in General it's either Baathist Nationalism , Authoritarian Rule which is secular, Arab Nationalism or Islamism.

Can't do either because Our Nationalism is based around Islamism ! Which is to say that we believe that Islamic Polity lies not in ethnic or linguistic identities but rather unity in a common collective consciousness or Islam in other words. As to what Pakistan should do...I tried to mention that in my previous post !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom