What's new

Save Balochistan from separation, Altaf asks Punjab

MQM is an Indian TERRORIST Party - 1000% Proof
======================
Ajmal Pahari- Target Killer MQM
Target Killer Shahnawaz from MQM

Pls watch above-given videos that provides u with not 100 but 1000% Proof that MQM is an organized Terrorist's party & Altaf Hussein and his Party is in fact an offshoot of India and RAW. Above-given videos show, how Chief of Terrorists Altaf Hussein is sending MQM terrorists to India for their training in explosives. Please watch these videos & tell our all Pakistani brothers/sisters to watch these videos too in order to see the real ugly+ face of Altaf Hussein's MQM. Also search in Google, that Canada has also declared MQM as a TERRORIST org. We do not appeal to our GOV of thieves & plunderers, but we very humbly appeal to our Patriotic Military & Agencies to save Pak & So pls annihilate or deport all MQM+BLA+BLO+TTP to either India or to nearby sea
--------------------
Also read following Link that can shake ground under ur feet if u are a patriotic Pakistani:
Full name of Altaf Hussein is "Altaf Hussein Jafri". This Shia Terrorist Party MQM also being Supported by Iran. Altaf 's main duty in London is to coordinate among Inadian RAW, MQM Group South Africa and MQM Group Karachi. They have over 50 teams of Target Killers being operated by Altaf Hussein from London, pls Read:
JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT : KARACHI TARGET KILLING; at:
============================

JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT : KARACHI TARGET KILLING | yello.pk
,,,,didnt know,,we were so goddamn rich,,,,we fund ttp,bla,mqm,pmln,,,n many more.....:D:D
i feel rich:angel:

Save Balochistan lolz hahhaha from few thousand foreign trained terrorists wah man he is drunk i guess ..

MQM was against balochistan operation

English News 31 December 2005

MQM is an Indian TERRORIST Party - 1000% Proof
======================
Ajmal Pahari- Target Killer MQM
Target Killer Shahnawaz from MQM

Pls watch above-given videos that provides u with not 100 but 1000% Proof that MQM is an organized Terrorist's party & Altaf Hussein and his Party is in fact an offshoot of India and RAW. Above-given videos show, how Chief of Terrorists Altaf Hussein is sending MQM terrorists to India for their training in explosives. Please watch these videos & tell our all Pakistani brothers/sisters to watch these videos too in order to see the real ugly+ face of Altaf Hussein's MQM. Also search in Google, that Canada has also declared MQM as a TERRORIST org. We do not appeal to our GOV of thieves & plunderers, but we very humbly appeal to our Patriotic Military & Agencies to save Pak & So pls annihilate or deport all MQM+BLA+BLO+TTP to either India or to nearby sea
--------------------
Also read following Link that can shake ground under ur feet if u are a patriotic Pakistani:
Full name of Altaf Hussein is "Altaf Hussein Jafri". This Shia Terrorist Party MQM also being Supported by Iran. Altaf 's main duty in London is to coordinate among Inadian RAW, MQM Group South Africa and MQM Group Karachi. They have over 50 teams of Target Killers being operated by Altaf Hussein from London, pls Read:
JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT : KARACHI TARGET KILLING; at:
================================
JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT : KARACHI TARGET KILLING | yello.pk

recent acquittal of MQM from hakeem muhammad saeed's case proves that JIT which claimed saulat mirza confession against MQM for killing hakeem saeed proves JIT as false

Baloch Freedom Fighters should be armed with latest weapons so that they can seek independence. Media report says that innocent baloch people are abducted and killed mercilessly by agencies.What is their fault ? Balochs were free and they are fighting for their birth right. May Allah bless them and they see dawn of independence soon. Ameen.
nice try ... but guess what only three tribe are creating problem bugti , marri and mengal so ur BS is baseless and secondly its not Bangladesh where their was no logistic support for army or air force.. i can see chattishghar or assam getting freedom from india then Balochistan from Pakistan .. once the american leave Afghanistan organistaion like BLA or BRa will itself die down like it did in 1990s when Afghani Taliban came into power , when they executed Raw agents and kicked them out of afghanistan

nice try ... but guess what only three tribe are creating problem bugti , marri and mengal so ur BS is baseless and secondly its not Bangladesh where their was no logistic support for army or air force.. i can see chattishghar or assam getting freedom from india then Balochistan from Pakistan .. once the american leave Afghanistan organistaion like BLA or BRa will itself die down like it did in 1990s when Afghani Taliban came into power , when they executed Raw agents and kicked them out of afghanistan

There was a big D Chowk demo by Baluchis today and turns out your GOP lathi charged and tear gassed them and even fired bullets and you guys have the gall to talk about atrocities in j&k?

B
Who is this Altaf Hussain to talk about referendum in Punjab. Altaf buffoon is in London and will stay in London forever. And people of Punjab are not stupid to take a man sitting in London speaking on telephone seriously. I know he might have importance in Karachi and Hyderabad, but he has no importance in Punjab whatsoever. Altaf Hussain is seen as only a big joke in the eyes of the people of Punjab.
brother nobody likes him even in Karachi. Just Few mad people. Everybody is just afraid of his terrorists activities.

There was a big D Chowk demo by Baluchis today and turns out your GOP lathi charged and tear gassed them and even fired bullets and you guys have the gall to talk about atrocities in j&k?
Yes same like what you did with your people. When they were protesting against rapes in india. Isn't it? Rubber bullets, water canons etc. I watched that show as well.

Last edited:
B

brother nobody likes him even in Karachi. Just Few mad people. Everybody is just afraid of his terrorists activities.

Yes same like what you did with your people. When they were protesting against rapes in india. Isn't it? Rubber bullets, water canons etc. I watched that show as well.
Let us stck to j&k. Moreover if you are going to copy India then som of them also prey to the sun, start copying that as well:-):-)

Let us stck to j&k. Moreover if you are going to copy India then som of them also prey to the sun, start copying that as well:-):-)
Well we don't have a habit to stick nose everywhere. Jk is not the topic here. Now I realise why indian gov don't focus on building more toilets. What's the point if people want to shit outside. some of them pray to the rats as well. We don't need to ,its kind of disgusting for me personally. But I respect them what they do.

for ur kind info NOOB that was not a balochi protest that was a protest by missing persons relatives , that include punjab, sindh, KPK, siraki belt and Balochistan from where these persons went missing .. dont drag Balochi BS thing in every post just for the sake of trolling or for revenge of what Kashmiri people are doing to ur army in Kashmir ..

Back
Top Bottom