What's new

saudi shia's should get independance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poseidon

BANNED
Reaction score
I was wondering Iran should arm saudi shia and have them get their independence.
besides most the saudis oil lies in the shia areas and once they get their independence then the saudi regime will go bankrupt.

Lets use this thread to discuss how we can get their shia to get their independence.
it is inevitable that shia will separate, but we need to speed it up.

It is inevitable that Mr. poseidon will die, but forum members here must consider the proposition, to quote him, "we need to speed it up"!

BTW I had never talked with one of the Satans before, nice to meet one of the fitna gar and fasaadi progeny of that creature.

saudi shia get treated like second class citizens, here is a good video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a better idea. All Muslims unite and encourage supply of rpg's and ammunitions for Israeli protesters and other criminal elements in Israel. Then we will see how quickly US vetoes any invasion of Israel

I got a better idea. All Muslims unite and encourage supply of rpg's and ammunitions for Israeli protesters and other criminal elements in Israel. Then we will see how quickly US vetoes any invasion of Israel

They are not as stupid as muslims to fight each other for nonsense. They are wiser than that.

I was wondering Iran should arm saudi shia and have them get their independence.
besides most the saudis oil lies in the shia areas and once they get their independence then the saudi regime will go bankrupt.

Lets use this thread to discuss how we can get their shia to get their independence.
it is inevitable that shia will separate, but we need to speed it up.

Iran doesn't have the balls to do it.
an3m1.com_1a244223021.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom