What's new

Saudi diplomat murder mystery exposed

Hope more evidence is uncovered to expose the Big Lies from the Big Liars, the sponsors of RAWamy League. There are many millions living in GCC countries including Saudi Arabia. If they have to return, this itself will ensure the fall of RAWamy League. Sometimes, they can shoot themselves at their own foot, it seems. But Big Liars of course hope to pin the blame on Bangladesh and do damage control, so eventually it can put Bangladesh in more difficulty and thus strengthened the vise grip to strangle our nation. Lets see how far they can go, before we see some blow back.

Not sure about other GCC countries, but Saudi Arabia is definitely looking at India for protection and support. So I will not be surprise to see Bangladeshi's expelled from there. It will be catastrophe for us, but sometimes catastrophe's are needed to clarify who your real friends are and who your real enemy's are. Just like the Big Liars ruined our relationship with Pakistani people, they are working on doing the same with GCC countries. And they will try to do the same next with Myanmar and other ASEAN countries. It reminds me of "Chele Dhora's" (children kidnappers) during childhood days in Dhaka, that my mother used to worry about. After they kidnap children, they break the arms and legs and make them into a pitiable disabled (lula, atur) person, so the child can beg for money on the streets of Dhaka. If we are broken enough, we will then have no option, but to beg for mercy and crumbs from the big Lord Rama next door.

you guys are trolling on said reports from " Weekly Blitz" come on guys. It isn't worth a single cent in my book. It's just a propaganda news site with less credibility.

When I was in Bangladesh some years back, whenever I opened a newspaper, I could smell the RAWamy bias a mile away. Here also from some of the post, I see that bias. I am no longer neutral. I will side with BNP, Jamat or whoever is going to take up the fight with these RAWAmy Big Liar agents. We need to organize and boot these jokers from power once and for all.

When I was in Bangladesh some years back, whenever I opened a newspaper, I could smell the RAWamy bias a mile away. Here also from some of the post, I see that bias. I am no longer neutral. I will side with BNP, Jamat or whoever is going to take up the fight with these RAWAmy Big Liar agents. We need to organize and boot these jokers from power once and for all.
brother none of this parties are good.....every party is corrupted ......Bangladeshi political sector needs a huge change

brother none of this parties are good.....every party is corrupted ......Bangladeshi political sector needs a huge change

Instead of starting a movement from scratch, I think it is better to choose a side that can be salvaged and made into something useful and fight the traitors that take their orders from a foreign land.

The first part of the post is true but never go on the second part he just said what he wanted to say.
Seems like he has taken the responsibility to expose everything instead of law enforcement.

Hope more evidence is uncovered to expose the Big Lies from the Big Liars, the sponsors of RAWamy League. There are many millions living in GCC countries including Saudi Arabia. If they have to return, this itself will ensure the fall of RAWamy League. Sometimes, they can shoot themselves at their own foot, it seems. But Big Liars of course hope to pin the blame on Bangladesh and do damage control, so eventually it can put Bangladesh in more difficulty and thus strengthened the vise grip to strangle our nation. Lets see how far they can go, before we see some blow back.

Not sure about other GCC countries, but Saudi Arabia is definitely looking at India for protection and support. So I will not be surprise to see Bangladeshi's expelled from there. It will be catastrophe for us, but sometimes catastrophe's are needed to clarify who your real friends are and who your real enemy's are. Just like the Big Liars ruined our relationship with Pakistani people, they are working on doing the same with GCC countries. And they will try to do the same next with Myanmar and other ASEAN countries. It reminds me of "Chele Dhora's" (children kidnappers) during childhood days in Dhaka, that my mother used to worry about. After they kidnap children, they break the arms and legs and make them into a pitiable disabled (lula, atur) person, so the child can beg for money on the streets of Dhaka. If we are broken enough, we will then have no option, but to beg for mercy and crumbs from the big Lord Rama next door.

For starters, there was no evidence about the involvement of any foreign hand in this despicable murder. The question of 'more' evidence is moot, don't you think?

I have seldom before seen a more perverted point of view. You are actually hoping that millions of Bangladeshis lose their work, and are expelled, so that your political aims can be achieved. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? And then you go into a rambling, disjointed rant about more blame being put on Bangladesh? What blame? What was the first time that Bangladesh was made a scapegoat with some GCC country or with KSA? What has India done to worsen Bangladesh relations with these countries? Where does Myanmar come into your self-created self-pitying rant? What do they have to do with you?

While you're at it, please make up your mind: will Bangladeshis losing their jobs be good, from your point of view, because they will come back and agitate against the government, or bad, because then Bangladesh will become a crippled child begging for alms at the traffic stops? You can't have it both ways, or didn't you notice that you were contradicting yourself?

How about your own bias? before you get down to detecting the bias with others? As far as your political aims are concerned, good luck. You will need it.

Instead of starting a movement from scratch, I think it is better to choose a side that can be salvaged and made into something useful and fight the traitors that take their orders from a foreign land.

And who will do the salvaging and making into something useful, to fight the traitors? You?

Did you think that this line of bombast will make you a big hero of the Internet? What do you think this bragging is going to achieve?

Try and get a grip on yourself, and shift to decaf if you can.

you guys are trolling on said reports from " Weekly Blitz" come on guys. It isn't worth a single cent in my book. It's just a propaganda news site with less credibility.

Do you think anyone care about what is in your "Awami League book" of lie?

The first part of the post is true but never go on the second part he just said what he wanted to say.
Seems like he has taken the responsibility to expose everything instead of law enforcement.

What law enforcement? Every law enforcement is extension of Awami League thugs, killers and death squad. When indian trained awami death squad is responsible for killing journalist, diplomats and people, no one expect or trust awami league extend force to do anything about it. That is why Awami kangaroo court threaten journalist of all media not to talk about Sagor-Runi (journalist couple) murder. Don't talk bongo-boltu marka garbage here.

What law enforcement? Every law enforcement is extension of Awami League thugs, killers and death squad. When indian trained awami death squad is responsible for killing journalist, diplomats and people, no one expect or trust awami league extend force to do anything about it. That is why Awami kangaroo court threaten journalist of all media not to talk about Sagor-Runi (journalist couple) murder. Don't talk bongo-boltu marka garbage here.

Believe it or not its Bangladesh u have to accept the ground reality,not by flying high on the US standard quality everywhere.

Accept it or u may leave:enjoy:

Believe it or not its Bangladesh u have to accept the ground reality,not by flying high on the US standard quality everywhere.

We also know and live and in touch with Bangladesh, these gross abduction, killing and kangaroo court worst even in Bangladeshi standard. In fact Awami fascist activities are of no standard. And you virtually have no point for defending awami fascism other than more lie and big mouth. And Bangladesh is not bongo-boltu property that awami goons can order people out, get a grasp of it.

Law and order deteriorates immeasurably: DCCI

Wednesday, 04 April 2012

Dhaka, Apr 3: The mounting incidents of extortion, mugging and other crimes, both reported and unreported, mark a sharp deterioration in law and order situation in Dhaka and its adjoining areas, especially in business centres and commercial hubs. The situation has so worsened that the members of the business community---worried and disturbed---were forced to ask the law enforcers to take stern measures against the culprits. But no indication of any improvement in the situation is visible yet; this is how the Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) expressed its view in the editorial of its monthly journal, Review.

Law and order deteriorates immeasurably: DCCI

For starters, there was no evidence about the involvement of any foreign hand in this despicable murder. The question of 'more' evidence is moot, don't you think?

I have seldom before seen a more perverted point of view. You are actually hoping that millions of Bangladeshis lose their work, and are expelled, so that your political aims can be achieved. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? And then you go into a rambling, disjointed rant about more blame being put on Bangladesh? What blame? What was the first time that Bangladesh was made a scapegoat with some GCC country or with KSA? What has India done to worsen Bangladesh relations with these countries? Where does Myanmar come into your self-created self-pitying rant? What do they have to do with you?

While you're at it, please make up your mind: will Bangladeshis losing their jobs be good, from your point of view, because they will come back and agitate against the government, or bad, because then Bangladesh will become a crippled child begging for alms at the traffic stops? You can't have it both ways, or didn't you notice that you were contradicting yourself?

How about your own bias? before you get down to detecting the bias with others? As far as your political aims are concerned, good luck. You will need it.

And who will do the salvaging and making into something useful, to fight the traitors? You?

Did you think that this line of bombast will make you a big hero of the Internet? What do you think this bragging is going to achieve?

Try and get a grip on yourself, and shift to decaf if you can.

Watch the irritation from Big Liars, but this will not help million Bangladeshi's who may loose their livelihood, they will be looking for answers.

Perhaps those who don't care to read what is in the yellow paper that you fancy.

You need to be concern about how india is training and managing Awami league terrorist squad who are responsible for killing people, journalist and diplomats. These indian trained terror activities can come back haunt india as well. Looks like india did not take lesson from training Tamil terrorists who eventually killed indian prime minister Rajiv Gandhi.

Not to mention indian sponsored terrorist squad killing diplomat from Saudi Arabia, where millions of indians employed and most of indian oil sourced from.

Don't forget buddy, that we Bengali Muslims are the 90%, you and your RAWamy League cannot ask all of us to leave. RAWamy League support among Muslims in Bangladesh are limited to party cadres and functionaries. We will put an end to your Big Lie and deception one day that fools some percentage of our clue less public, you can be sure of that. You cannot hide truth, it will come out in the end.

Back
Top Bottom