What's new

Saudi Arabia deploys 95,000 security forces to maintain order in hajj

Only Iranians hold demonstration during Hajj under the title of " Distancing ourselves from the infields " :lol:

The Mullahs often get a shot across the bow prior to sending their people.

It is easy to say there is no need for an X or Y thing, but in reality the matter is different. Last year, we foiled a terror attack not that from Al-Haram.

You may add Hezbollah Al-Kuwait as well as Lebanon's.
A good answer carry a good logic instead tit for tat ....

I can't imagine a Muslim causing trouble during hajj no matter how much they might disagree with some political stance of KSA or even religiously maybe it's against Al Qaeda as a threat since people from all over the world assemble there.

My Mom is there now!!! And she is so happy, thanks to Saudi officials...She says, "whenever there is an official inquiry i say I am Turkish citizen they let me pass without any further questions" :tup:

Nobody asked you majoos. This does not concern you. Your kind have your temples in Qom and Mashhad.mm

We will deal with your kind again if you cause any problems like back in 1987 when 300 of your terrorists were eliminated.
The majoos are you your bukhari is majoosi abu hanifa is majoosi your forefathers are jews of khaybar al saud are from them
The persians believed in islam not like your forefathers abu lahab and abu jahal you are quraishi go worship hubal azzah and lat quraishi Meccan pagan kaffir

You are a disgusting person...Alhamdulillah I am a proud Muslim who follows Abu Hanifa`s way...Get lost and dont insult Sacred people...Your disgusting post is reported

I was talking to him I know majority of turks follow abu hanifa but he said persians are majoos abu hanifa Malik bin Anas al shafei
Bin maja bukhari muslim all of them are sunni scholars and they are persians so that's mean they are majoos

Do you guys have well developed K-9 units as well ?? I saw a couple of dog pics in the first one . I would like to know more .

Thanks .

Yes, sir, we do maintain well-trained shepherds. Usually they are being deployed at the airports, seaports, and during Hajj, and Umrah - minor Hajj in Ramadan only -

These guys belong to the Ministry of Interior.

You forgot to mention the research & rescue team.:coffee:

790042449843.jpg

l10.jpg

20120528_141081_513x340-e1338174809742.jpg

Get close if you dare.:azn::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom