What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about sealing your malodorous mouth??? :coffee:
Your post was indecent to say the least.You made fun of womanhood and sullied a nationality.
But then expecting MCPs to respect women will be like expecting a dog's curled up tail to straighten up :lol:

On topic:
Separate country for Hindus in Bangladesh??? Now how's that even possible?? A country within a country??
@SarthakGanguly The other day we were talking about hindus from Bangladesh on another thread. This thread comes close to it.
Most Hindus and Buddhists know their place in Bangladesh. There is more chance for them to have a country on the Moon than in Bangladesh. Not going to happen. Ever. Most of them have no will to fight back. In any case, it is probably a little late for any of that bravado. All they can do is stay quiet and live peacefully, or slip over here with nothing but their lives on. That is the reality. These dreams and fantasies are just that - dreams and fantasies.

We also have a similar movement, though not a separate country - Panun Kashmir. :whistle: Search it up :P

because everybody including poor used to have large families before. Poor people have two reason to have more kids, one they dont have access or information regarding contraceptives, two more hands means more income for the family.
You should ask your nearby family planning representitive/healthcare official, they will tell you.

I have heard this same answer before... Why did they had big families in the first place? I mean in Afghanistan which is just North of Pakistan has only 32 Million population and same with Iran's case. If Afghanistan can control there population then why can't people in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh!? Why is it like that!? Why!? Why? Why...?

.jpg

Mamata dares Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue

"Touch a single person, we will see. The paper tiger should know there is a Royal Bengal tiger in Sunderbans. First you face that," Mamata Banerjee said.

NANDIGRAM: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee on Saturday dared BJP prime ministerial candidate, to implement his promise of sending Bangladeshi's packing after May 16 if his party came to power, saying that the 'paper tiger' should first meet the 'Royal Bengal Tiger'.

"Touch a single person, we will see. The paper tiger should know there is a Royal Bengal tiger in Sunderbans. First you face that," Banerjee, the chief minister, told an election meeting here.

Claiming that the Gujarat chief minister did not know history, she said that Bangladeshis came to India under a pact signed in 1971 by then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and Bangladesh President Sheikh Mujibur Rehman.

"He does not know that speaking in Bangla does not make one a Bangladeshi. Anyone who speaks in Bangla across India is branded a Bangladesh. This is discrimination," she said alleging that Modi wanted to to divide Bengalis and non-Bengalis.

At a rally in Serampore on Sunday, Modi had said that Bangladeshis should be ready to pack their bags after May 16, the date of counting for the Lok Sabha elections.

She reiterated that one who did not follow secularism could not become the Prime Minister.

Banerjee also dismissed BJP President Rajanath Singh's overture of a 'handsome package" to West Bengal if the NDA came to power, saying she did not want it, but interest on loans being deducted by the Centre should be returned.

"We do not want a package. We do not want alms. We want return of money deducted by the Centre forcibly for the loans taken by the previous Left Front government," she said.

She claimed that the Centre deducted Rs one lakh crore as interest from the state.

Seeking to reach out to the Trinamool Congress Rajnath Singh at an election meeting at Naihati yesterday had said that a 'handsome package' would be given for the development of West Bengal if his party formed the next government.

The BJP chief's overture to Banerjee came a few days after the two parties locked horns over Narendra Modi's attack on the TMC chief on April 27 at a poll rally in Serampore in Hooghly district.

Mamata dares Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue - The Times of India

I have heard this same answer before... Why did they had big families in the first place? I mean in Afghanistan which is just North of Pakistan has only 32 Million population and same with Iran's case. If Afghanistan can control there population then why can't people in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh!? Why is it like that!? Why!? Why? Why...?
because its the natural thing to do then? everybody had big family. Everybody were having as much sex, but without contraceptives, and blaming on gods when they got kids.
Its only recently that people have started to think of education of their kids (expensive) among other things. Life was simpler back then.
Iran has a very successful family planning mission since 80s. Before that they had population growth too.

.jpg

Mamata dares Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue

"Touch a single person, we will see. The paper tiger should know there is a Royal Bengal tiger in Sunderbans. First you face that," Mamata Banerjee said.

NANDIGRAM: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee on Saturday dared BJP prime ministerial candidate, to implement his promise of sending Bangladeshi's packing after May 16 if his party came to power, saying that the 'paper tiger' should first meet the 'Royal Bengal Tiger'.

"Touch a single person, we will see. The paper tiger should know there is a Royal Bengal tiger in Sunderbans. First you face that," Banerjee, the chief minister, told an election meeting here.

Claiming that the Gujarat chief minister did not know history, she said that Bangladeshis came to India under a pact signed in 1971 by then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and Bangladesh President Sheikh Mujibur Rehman.

"He does not know that speaking in Bangla does not make one a Bangladeshi. Anyone who speaks in Bangla across India is branded a Bangladesh. This is discrimination," she said alleging that Modi wanted to to divide Bengalis and non-Bengalis.

At a rally in Serampore on Sunday, Modi had said that Bangladeshis should be ready to pack their bags after May 16, the date of counting for the Lok Sabha elections.

She reiterated that one who did not follow secularism could not become the Prime Minister.

Banerjee also dismissed BJP President Rajanath Singh's overture of a 'handsome package" to West Bengal if the NDA came to power, saying she did not want it, but interest on loans being deducted by the Centre should be returned.

"We do not want a package. We do not want alms. We want return of money deducted by the Centre forcibly for the loans taken by the previous Left Front government," she said.

She claimed that the Centre deducted Rs one lakh crore as interest from the state.

Seeking to reach out to the Trinamool Congress Rajnath Singh at an election meeting at Naihati yesterday had said that a 'handsome package' would be given for the development of West Bengal if his party formed the next government.

The BJP chief's overture to Banerjee came a few days after the two parties locked horns over Narendra Modi's attack on the TMC chief on April 27 at a poll rally in Serampore in Hooghly district.

Mamata dares Modi on Bangladeshi migrants issue - The Times of India
She can cry as much as she wants. Once a thorough investigation is done and the beloved Bangladeshis are declared illegals, even a 1000 Mamatas can do nothing but bid adieu to her sweet votebank.

The votebank politicians are a sick lot. Once they lose the voting right, these politicians like Mamata will be the first to desert them. It's happened in Assam. Will happen in Bengal.

millions of Afghans are refugees in other countries

Who said that Afghanistan has control on population?? There growth rate is 2.4% India 1.3% Bangladesh 1.2% and Pakistan 1.5%..Because we have already a big population even our Growth rate is low but the amount of production is still large :lol:

:lol: you made another ID?

because its the natural thing to do then? everybody had big family. Everybody were having as much sex, but without contraceptives, and blaming on gods when they got kids.
Its only recently that people have started to think of education of their kids (expensive) among other things. Life was simpler back then.
Iran has a very successful family planning mission since 80s. Before that they had population growth too.

And... What about Afghanistan? Are they that developed? o_O

Who said that Afghanistan has control on population?? There growth rate is 2.4% India 1.3% Bangladesh 1.2% and Pakistan 1.5%..Because we have already a big population even our Growth rate is low but the amount of production is still large

Then why is their population so low..? Even if their growth rate is so high..? :undecided:

millions of Afghans are refugees in other countries

You mean they are living in other countries with different identity but not as an Afghan? Really!? :o: And so that's why, no one can be sure how many Afghans there really are!?

Last edited:
Why do hindus need a seperate land in Bangladesh? They can worship their muslim masters in peace in Bangladesh. Indian Hinus supply their holy cows for muslims, it appears the hindus in Bangladesh are at peace worshiping their gods....

Last edited:
Muslims consider kids a blessing, which could partially be reason for higher birth rates among Muslims.
Or poverty. The more kids you have the more help you have on the family farm, for example. Or even for begging. Or whatever else 'business' people were in to.

You're bad at geography. Whichever country is north of Pakistan is also highly overpopulated :lol:

And... What about Afghanistan? Are they that developed? o_O
yara I told you, fertile land typically can contain more population. Hostile area like afganistan cannot sustain, people move out once they face too much hardship. Same with area which is freezing cold for example.
but fertile area like bd for north gangetic plain (UP and bihar) can sustain huge population.

Muslims consider kids a blessing, which could partially be reason for higher birth rates among Muslims.
Or poverty. The more kids you have the more help you have on the family farm, for example. Or even for begging. Or whatever else 'business' people were in to.

You're bad at geography. Whichever country is north of Pakistan is also highly overpopulated :lol:
bd has less population growth than India. The traditional view is changing.

Because there population is low from starting. In 1960 there population was just 8.7 million and India population in 1960 was 469 million. Now Afghanistan population is more than 30 million and India at 1300 million. That's why i am saying even our growth rate is low but because of large population our production is still higher I mean only India generate total population of Afghanisthan in every 2 years

Because there population is low from starting. In 1960 there population was just 8.7 million and India population in 1960 was 469 million. Now Afghanistan population is more than 30 million and India at 1300 million. That's why i am saying even our growth rate is low but because of large population our production is still higher I mean only India generate total population of Afghanisthan in every 2 years

Yeah... This is still not a good thing! Something has to be done about the huge population growth! Or else in the future.... I am not sure what will happen...

Yeah... This is still not a good thing! Something has to be done about the huge population growth! Or else in the future.... I am not sure what will happen...
I can cheer you up. look up for "gapminder bangladesh miracle" on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom