What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there so many people in this subcontinent!? Why do we have so much people while other countries don't have that many people!? Why is it like this!?

Don't tell me what do to. What are you , a butthurt low caste?

Does it really matter? All I see is a guy who thinks that the accident of being born in a high caste household is somehow an achievement that needs to be celebrated by demeaning those who HE thinks are inferior.

Anyways, I've reported a few posts of yours. let's hope the mods will do the needful.

Why is there so many people in this subcontinent!? Why do we have so much people while other countries don't have that many people!?
Lord Wellesley explained this quite eloquently in a letter to his wife in England almost two hundred years ago.

Why is there so many people in this subcontinent!? Why do we have so much people while other countries don't have that many people!?
because its fertile area which can sustain large population. We also started habitation long time ago.

11 not 50 as per 2001 census.
Yeah 11 million according to census of 2001.... You are living in UK dude you don't know the conditions of India...This 50 Million Refugees are mainly poor and those who are from middle class don't pay taxes. Because of them peoples of our country are unemployed . Maybe you got a good jobs, house and car in UK. But very Indian is not lucky like you.

Lord Wellesley explained this quite eloquently in a letter to his wife in England almost two hundred years ago.
am really curious about it... explain plz

Yeah 11 million according to census of 2001.... You are living in UK dude you don't know the conditions of India...This 50 Million Refugees are mainly poor and those who are from middle class don't pay taxes. Because of them peoples of our country are unemployed . Maybe you got a good jobs, house and car in UK. But very Indian is not lucky like you.
you replied to my post which talks about possible hindu refugee population if they want to come to India. There are only 11 million of them and they are relatively well off.

because its fertile area which can sustain large population. We also started habitation long time ago.

Sustain large population!? Now there is too much people and less land day by day, and not even a decent place for anyone to stay, I meant the poor. When did this all start? And why do poor people have many kids!? They know very well they cannot support their children! But still why do they have them? What can be done about them!?

I won't be surprised if Indian ultra nationalists ended up in thanking a falseflagger in this thread.

Sustain large population!? Now there is too much people and less land day by day, and not even a decent place for anyone to stay, I meant the poor. When did this all start? And why do poor people have many kids!? They know very well they cannot support their children! But still why do they have them? What can be done about them!?
because everybody including poor used to have large families before. Poor people have two reason to have more kids, one they dont have access or information regarding contraceptives, two more hands means more income for the family.
You should ask your nearby family planning representitive/healthcare official, they will tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom