What's new

Sanjhauta express bomber arrested

If I'm not mistaken American intelligence and Headley's ex-wife spoke about the link between Samjhota and Headley but this Khan-gress party is hell bent on proving that this has something to do with Hindutva. As far as I know they have no proof against the guys they already have in jail.

Shame on you Khan-gress!

Direct from Wikipedia:

Swami Aseemanand is a former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) activist from India who is accused of planning terror attacks on Ajmer Sharif, Mecca Masjid, 2006 Malegaon blasts and 2007 Samjhauta Express bombings. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) arrested Aseemanand on November 19, 2010 for his involement in Mecca Masjid bombing.On 24 December 2010 he was handed over to NIA. In his confession before Metropolitan Magistrate Deepak Dabas at Tis Hazari courts on December 18, 2010, he confessed that he and other Hindu activists were involved in bombings at various Muslim religious places as they wanted to answer every Islamist terror act with “a bomb for bomb’’ policy.

On June 2011 The National Investigation Agency(NIA) indicted Swami Aseemanand in Samjhauta Express train blast case and 2007 Ajmer dargah blasts case.

RSS recruiting muslims (Kamal Chauhan) to bomb muslim outfits. :confused:

Direct from Wikipedia:

Swami Aseemanand is a former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) activist from India who is accused of planning terror attacks on Ajmer Sharif, Mecca Masjid, 2006 Malegaon blasts and 2007 Samjhauta Express bombings. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) arrested Aseemanand on November 19, 2010 for his involement in Mecca Masjid bombing.On 24 December 2010 he was handed over to NIA. In his confession before Metropolitan Magistrate Deepak Dabas at Tis Hazari courts on December 18, 2010, he confessed that he and other Hindu activists were involved in bombings at various Muslim religious places as they wanted to answer every Islamist terror act with “a bomb for bomb’’ policy.

On June 2011 The National Investigation Agency(NIA) indicted Swami Aseemanand in Samjhauta Express train blast case and 2007 Ajmer dargah blasts case.

RSS recruiting muslims (Kamal Chauhan) to bomb muslim outfits. :confused:

For your Information, this is an internal matter of India except for samjhauta blast. And secondly Investigation teams are working on it and the one with guilty will be punished. Unlike in pakistan where terrorist roam like super stars.
You do not have to worry about other cases!

PLease refrain yourself from such posts in these positive news.

For your Information, this is an internal matter of India except for samjhauta blast. And secondly Investigation teams are working on it and the one with guilty will be punished. Unlike in pakistan where terrorist roam like super stars.
You do not have to worry about other cases!

PLease refrain yourself from such posts in these positive news.

You said it! Samjhota Blast involved Pakistani citizens.
&
Indians are very active in all posts regarding internal matters of Pakistan.
&
How can you say terrorists are punished in India. Here is a person who abetted acts of terrorism against minorities in India and got away with it.
india-modi-wide.jpg

&
&
How can you say terrorists are punished in India. Here is a person who abetted acts of terrorism against minorities in India and got away with it.

And your proof is? Just because he was the CM at that time doesn't make him an accomplice.

Are all the Pakistani leaders responsible for the 3500 Muslim Pakistanis killed in sectarian violence in the past 20 years? Who should be called the terrorist? Bhutto, Musharraf, Gilani, Sharif?:rolleyes:

&
&
india-modi-wide.jpg

Are you on bhaang??

Ohh Bhaiyee nawaaab there is a difference between Samjhauta and Godhra. Your Pic of Modi is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT here. What are you talking about??? PLease bring some sense.

Plus Investigation is on and the one who is guilty will be punished and won't roam like a star unlike Pakistan. hunn samjh aya janaab??

&
&
india-modi-wide.jpg

dude make sure u remember this person's face nicely and get used to it because u r gonaa see him as the prime minister of India soon:devil:

Is this thread for discussion on Samjhauta express blasts or Godhra riots....:what:
please help us out...or should we discuss all terrorist acts in both the countries in this thread only?......;)

Bl[i]tZ;2593175 said:
If I'm not mistaken American intelligence and Headley's ex-wife spoke about the link between Samjhota and Headley but this Khan-gress party is hell bent on proving that this has something to do with Hindutva. As far as I know they have no proof against the guys they already have in jail.

Shame on you Khan-gress!

No, Headley only admitted to involvement in the mumbai attacks. Not the samjhauta express bombing.

No country in this world progressed with so much of religious hatred in their citizens..you Pakistani brethren are really stuck in a pity mindset that Pakistani identity lies in hating the hindus..nowadays, even fiercest religious countries such as KSA are only using the religion to control the mob rather than the rulers themselves following it..:hitwall:

even after 64 years of independence, you people are day-by-day digressing to medieval times than progressing..very disappointing infact..:angry:

Unfortunately, your immature mindset is being cleverly used by some other selfish countries around you..

pakis will always use godhra and 2002 riots to demoralise us. we dont need to prove anything to u guys. i am a sikh and 1000s sikhs were killed in 1984. we have moved on u guys should too.

To you..and to the guy who thanked you...this is very derogatory word and you must not use it..

If you..or that thanked guy..want to post something..be matured and avoid using such racist words..my sincere advise

To you..and to the guy who thanked you...this is very derogatory word and you must not use it..

If you..or that thanked guy..want to post something..be matured and avoid using such racist words..my sincere advise
i edited it thanks

Back
Top Bottom