What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The caption reads, Bharti Sahafi. Sahafi = Journalist. Analyst would be tajzya nigaar.

bhai desi english likhi hai us ne

Journalist, Analyst, Editor, Columnist, New Reader all same same :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The caption reads, Bharti Sahafi. Sahafi = Journalist. Analyst would be tajzya nigaar.

That makes it worse for the Indian members here..........

A journalist......a man who has experience and full knowledge is saying that the Indian media is making her look like a victim and he also accuses them of over portraying and microscopic reporting of issues related to Muslims...........

That just says it all

Zaki, believe me. No one has a problem with Sania marrying Sohaib. What more can I say? You know me atleast.

I know you but not all 1 billion indian public :lol::lol::lol:

not everybody is like you :angel:

That makes it worse for the Indian members here..........

A journalist......a man who has experience and full knowledge is saying that the Indian media is making her look like a victim and he also accuses them of over portraying and microscopic reporting of issues related to Muslims...........

That just says it all
and for the cherry on top... He says he knows the family.

I think in Hyderabad everybody knows each other. Pakistan main jitne Hyderabadi hain all of them are rooting for Ayesha :D

Because he creates more jihadis like you, unnecessarily. Ask Asim, if you do not believe me.

Bhai this is off topic and i don't want to say anything about Chacha Hamid but i love when he talks about India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had been fed up listening to indian propaganda on Aaj Tak, Star News, CNN-IBN, NDTV and other indian tv channels. Now i have somebody who can confront them in media :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't say about his religion opinion but he is best in this regard.

@ Topic

Chalo yaaro all of us know Ayesha can't win the case because of Sania's being a rich celebrity with contacts upto top levels of india and Malik being a celebrity of Pakistan and having contact upto top levels of Pakistan. They will win the battle if not with evidences then with Money/Bribe

and for the cherry on top... He says he knows the family.

I think in Hyderabad everybody knows each other. Pakistan main jitne Hyderabadi hain all of them are rooting for Ayesha :D

Yaara, I have just checked my Niikah Nama.........Usme bhi Maya Siddiqui likha hua hai, me challa India warna biwi mera bend bajha de gi yaha.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guys keep it about events and incidents on the outside not about each other. Everybody is entitled to their opinions.

More than 35 times I were banned in different forum where most majority was from Indians. There you even cannot write any thing about what Indians Army doing in Kashmir against Innocent Kashmirir Peoplels. Because just 1 words against Indians then you are banned.

Please, don`t show sympathi to these Indians. Their tears are like crocodials.

I am 110% sure that Aisha Saddiqui is getting fully support bu VHP, BJP or any other HINDU EXTRIMIST PARTY those are 365 days behind to make propaganda against Pakistan.

Bhai this is off topic and i don't want to say anything about Chacha Hamid but i love when he talks about India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had been fed up listening to indian propaganda on Aaj Tak, Star News, CNN-IBN, NDTV and other indian tv channels. Now i have somebody who can confront them in media :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't say about his religion opinion but he is best in this regard.

@ Topic

Chalo yaaro all of us know Ayesha can't win the case because of Sania's being a rich celebrity with contacts upto top levels of india and Malik being a celebrity of Pakistan and having contact upto top levels of Pakistan. They will win the battle if not with evidences then with Money/Bribe

Zaki, I will not answer your queries. You are a friend, and will always remain so. If you feel happy, then so be it. I was here just to make a point. But that's OK.

Nikahnama witness signatory comes forward and rejects the nikah as a fraud since the woman even he was shown was somebody else. At the end of this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaki, I will not answer your queries. You are a friend, and will always remain so. If you feel happy, then so be it. I was here just to make a point. But that's OK.

TRY TO FACE THE REALITY OF SHINING INDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom