What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maha Siddiqui has apparently also done this kind of fraud before as well. Her Saudi neighbor comes forward!

Her parents apparently have this old act and have done the same thing before as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you ok prithwi? or why are you bashing me for nothing :cry::confused:

seems like "Sania jee ke ghum main abhi tak aap ka dil toota howa hai"

Abe Zaki, I was joking.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Dialog na maaro, apne mulk ki harkatein sudhaaro. Everything is on record, the way India has collectively behaved is one record. India cannot be excused of this behavior.

Never did I expect this from you. But that's ok, you showed your colors.

There are some Hindu Extrimist behind all this case.
Because most of Indians don`t want that their girl will marry to an Pakistani Star.

Who know VHP, Shiv Senna or any other Indian Political Party supporting Aisha Saddiqui?

Shame to India the way they behaved against a Innocent Pakistan in India.

Nafraat Karnna Koi Sikhe Toh Inn Indians Se Sikhe.....

Because most of Indians don`t want that their girl will marry to an Pakistani Star.

Who know VHP, Shiv Senna or any other Indian Political Party supporting Aisha Saddiqui?

Agreed,.....

You should ask Queen Elizabeth about treatment from Indians when she visited India a few years back, she hasn't gone back or mentioned India since........hospitality hasn;t reached there yet

An this guy is an analyst from India...........maybe ISI briefed him, I mean, you never know.........?????????

can somebody write his statement he gave in first 2 minutes?

That was a must read statement............ :lol::lol::lol:

and very true

Time to sleep for all my friends in India and Pakistan.. Bhaiyon, Sania Shoaib maje se chen ki neend le rahe hain tum apna khoon kyon jala rahe ho..

You Indians are famous for your crocodial tears.

Moon Mein Ram Ram
Bhagaal Mein Shorri.

An this guy is an analyst from India...........maybe ISI briefed him, I mean, you never know.........?????????
The caption reads, Bharti Sahafi. Sahafi = Journalist. Analyst would be tajzya nigaar.

Yeah! What about Zaid Haimd, your teacher for generations to come.

Guys keep it about events and incidents on the outside not about each other. Everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom