What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ayesha Siddiqi may well turn out to be the biggest thing that happened to Indian civil society since Shah Bano, and lend the much needed impetus to make a common uniform Indian Civil Code a reality soon. So that more than anything else gives weight to what would otherwise soon lose steam as yet another sordid triangle, albeit with an international flavor, and probably even brackets itself into history being played out right before our eyes. There is much talk amongst Muslim scholars too about the need for reform, and maybe the interests of the nation and that of the community need not be at crossed swords at all if sane learned minds have their way. Lets wait and see.

man what can u say ? shaoib is just a babe magnet dude gets the babes even in commercials :smokin:

In honour of his marriage a little advert with him where he gets the last laugh and the girl just like he will in real life hopefully......

soon sania will be sitting on the back of that motorcycle :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Firdous Awan backs Shoaib-Sania wedding

Updated at: 1526 PST, Tuesday, April 06, 2010
ISLAMABAD: The MNA hailing from Sialkot Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan said Pak Cricketer Shoaib Malik would not be left alone and his marriage with India’s top tennis star Sania Mirza would be celebrated across the country, Geo News reported Tuesday.

Addressing a press conference here, she said Shoaib is a voter from her constituency and she has close relation with his family.

The federal minister backed the Shoaib-Sania wedding and said Malik would not be left alone on this occasion, adding Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi has been contacted in this connection.

Firdous said the media trial of the wedding of Shoaib and Sania is in progress, adding the media should not concentrate only on one aspect in matter relating with Ayesha Siddiqui, claiming to be the wife of Malik.

“I will give Population Control Kit to Shoaib and Sania from my ministry,” the federal population minister added.

Source: Firdous Awan backs Shoaib-Sania wedding - GEO.tv

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Nobody can stop Shoaib’s marriage with Sania: legal experts

Updated at: 1351 PST, Tuesday, April 06, 2010
HYDERABAD: Legal experts say that Shoaib Malik’s marriage with Sania Mirza is their personal matter and nobody can stop them from this wedding.

The experts’ stance in this regard is that if this is Shoaib’s second marriage then also the Shoaib-Sania wedding cannot be stopped under Indian law.

Meanwhile, an Indian Tv said that the date of the wedding will be finalized after Shoaib’s family arrives in India.

On the other hand, Bharatia Janata Party (BJP) asked Sania to reconsider her decision to marry Shoaib.

BJP vice-president BJP Kulraj said that Sania Mirza is recognized in India and she should think again on her marrying Shoaib.

Source: Nobody can stop Shoaib’s marriage with Sania: legal experts - GEO.tv

I love the Islamic necklace Sania Bhabhi is wearing.

5IN_THSWS_SHOAIB_MA_102054f.jpg

@Asim
Your analysis is flawed it is more driven by prejudice then fact.
As clarified the Passport has taken only to check entries, the reason it is taking time to return is purely due to slowness of process, people like to see orignals not photocopies.

The 498 actually requires the person to be arrested and this is the reason Ayesha used it to stop Sohaib. Sohaib has not been arrested is prefrential treatment to him.

You are merely looking at charges and passport being taken but completly ignoring how soft police is and what their approach is. I posted yesterday here that Police has asked Ayesha to prove the marriage, they have not asked Sohaib to prove anything, simply asked him his version. Do not get carried away by media, looks like this time u got emotional and not thinking through.

He should have got back his passport or will get it max by tommorow. He will not be stopped for marriage nor to fly out.

Because it is Sohaib and he is from Pakistan instead of arresting him as normally done in India for 498 the girl is asked to prove her marriage. So that is prefrential treatment to him but u r looking at empty glass only.

Net net for Sohaib 2 hrs of questioning and 2 days without passport is nothing for the situation he is in. What charges are applied means nothing if he is not facing consequences for it.

So what I am saying is look at output not Input.

Police will not arrest him or keep his passport for long until Ayesha proves without a doubt what she said.

what does it signify???

Name Allah written on it our beloved only ONE ALLAH in whole universe who is the almighty and controlling the whole universe. Allah is great (Allah o Akbar).

well done guys....yesterday this time it was 70 pages...in 24 hrs its 170
SUPERB!!!!!!!!!

so we get more excited over this than stories of F-16 C/D block 52 procurement and other such topics.....interesting to observe.

by the way, Sania looks very cute in that picture. I like her a lot, she seems like a nice girl.

Ayesha on other hand, over-weight ugly low-moral woman. Bloody curse.

Sania is not that beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom