What's new

San Francisco Police Shoot Teen Over $ $2.00 Bus Fare !!!! ( **** POLICE BR

razgriz19

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
now what do u all have to say about this!!!!!???

Last edited by a moderator:
Headlines like this are always misleading. The original call may have been for ducking fare, but he did something else to get shot. Police have guns. When they yell "stop", it is a good idea to stop.

(google chris rock's video.."How not to get your a$$ kicked by the police")

^^ ROFL!
shooting in the leg would be more justifiable than SHOOTING IN THE NECK!!
the blood is coming out of his neck...

and please i have seen all the stand by chris rock, what he says is correct but we dont live in an ideal world...

Now where are those stupids who were yeepping against Karachi rangers incidence...!!!

Now go succk the balls of this so-called civilized (terrorist) nation called US...

Not that is any worse than beating people to death in broad day light like we treat to our fellow countrymen aka Sialkot/Rangers/Karachi..
In any case the brutality can in noway be justified, cannot be warranted for any comparison :tdown:

Doesn't surprise me at all. Because I already knew about the secret war been wage around the world against Blacks. Its not like all wars, this one is more sophisticated relying itself of psychological and biological warfare, conspiratorial imprisonment and guns, more covert and overt than any other wars currently wage and you never get to hear about it.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Because I already knew about the secret war been wage around the world against Blacks. Its not like all wars, this one is more sophisticated relying itself of psychological and biological warfare, conspiratorial imprisonment and guns, more covert and overt than any other wars currently wage and you never get to hear about it.

:coffee: Don't go defending this pregnant woman killer. And for the gun...

Time index :15 you see the gun at the bottom right, silver handgun. 30 feet away from where he was shot.

^^ ROFL!
shooting in the leg would be more justifiable than SHOOTING IN THE NECK!!
the blood is coming out of his neck...

and please i have seen all the stand by chris rock, what he says is correct but we dont live in an ideal world...

You watch too many movies. When a gun is drawn the intent is to kill not to wound.

This is a slightly percentage of what I mentioned before which is obviously mostly related to the "conspiratorial imprisonment and psychological warfare" part of the current activities. It's much bigger than that.

American police came to train Pakistan police.
They learned new skills.
How too shoot civilians and be cool about it.

where are the comments of **** who are always l**** Americans **** in every thread ... especially now a days *** also in India

The man who San Francisco Police shot and killed over the weekend in the Bayview area has been identified as Kenneth Harding, 19.

Harding, who is a convicted pimp, tried to flee from authorities after he was questioned by two uniform officers, leading to a deadly chase.

Police Chief Greg Suhr said Monday that police were justified when they shot and killed a Washington state parolee who fired at officers chasing him on foot for not paying his fare on a light-rail train.

A little before 5 p.m. on Saturday, two uniformed SFPD officers were checking for tickets on the T-Third line at a station near the intersection of Third Street and Oakdale Avenue, and stopped Harding for Muni fare evasion. Allegedly, when the officers attempted to detain Harding, he fled on foot and was shot multiple times by police.

The parolee, Kenneth Harding Jr., 19, of Seattle was later identified as a person of interest in the recent shooting death of a pregnant woman in Seattle.

Suhr said Harding fired the first shot Saturday at two officers, who shot back about nine times. Harding was pronounced dead after the chase in the Bayview-Hunters Point area.

Suhr told reporters the officers were well within their authority when shooting at Harding, who fired while running away. Police said the 10 shots were exchanged in six seconds.

The officers “knew that their lives were in jeopardy and at that point they returned fire,” Suhr said. “The officers are permitted to fire until they think the threat has ended.”

Pimp Down Code 10-32, San Francisco Police Shoot To Kill (GRAPHIC VIDEO) | AsK Kissy

Anyways, American police are a 1000 times better then the ones in South Asia or most places.

The gun, look at the video in full view.

Back
Top Bottom