What's new

Salute to greatest army on planet

The greatest army surrendered back in 1971 :). The greatest army has a history of abolishing the constitution, taking over democratically elected governments and assassinating political figures, journalists and other high profile figures :) I'd rather not salute them at all
If it is the greatest army in the world, than I am the president of US

"salute to greatest army on planet "

:)

Yes of course, it's like saying my mother is greatest in the world. It's about sentiments. For us it IS the greatest army in the world.

Pak Fauj Zindabad! Pakistan Paindabad!

The greatest army surrendered back in 1971 :). The greatest army has a history of abolishing the constitution, taking over democratically elected governments and assassinating political figures, journalists and other high profile figures :) I'd rather not salute them at all
Yes you forgot about 1948 and 1965 wars. And in 1971 war Pakistan army fought against two enemies one india from outside and other bangladesh from inside, inspite of all conspiracies still our army fought well. And in kargil war,Pakistan even captured kargil, but that nawaz sharif ( A.K.A ganja sharif) ordered to with draw army because of American pressure and that's why Musharraf proclaimed martial law. And recently in war against terror our army wiped out all terrorists from KPK in just under couple of days when the operation was launched.
And Pakistan army is biggest peace keeping force in the UN. And UN has said that Pak army is most tough army in the world. And pakistani army officers are working in several muslim countries too. They are also giving training to them. Do u know why the USA and india and geo news always blames ISI and Pak army? Because it's really the best in the world:pakistan:

Yes you forgot about 1948 and 1965 wars. And in 1971 war Pakistan army fought against two enemies one india from outside and other bangladesh from inside, inspite of all conspiracies still our army fought well. And in kargil war,Pakistan even captured kargil, but that nawaz sharif ( A.K.A ganja sharif) ordered to with draw army because of American pressure and that's why Musharraf proclaimed martial law. And recently in war against terror our army wiped out all terrorists from KPK in just under couple of days when the operation was launched.
And Pakistan army is biggest peace keeping force in the UN. And UN has said that Pak army is most tough army in the world. And pakistani army officers are working in several muslim countries too. They are also giving training to them. Do u know why the USA and india and geo news always blames ISI and Pak army? Because it's really the best in the world:pakistan:

Even then, we still hold indian territories that we conquered in Kargil war.

Highest peaks of drass sector is controlled by Pakistan military. :lol:

Even then, we still hold indian territories that we conquered in Kargil war.

Highest peaks of drass sector is controlled by Pakistan military. :lol:

but the surrender is real :P greatest army surrender. Greatest army year right may be in Pakistan. no I am just kidding but exaggerate your self is not a good thing.

Kyun bay shit aye hai to toilet ja na .yahan kyun ker raha hai. Oh sorry tumharay mulk main tu toilet hi kaam hain.

Right! Let's say that the Pakistan Army, which you claim is the greatest army in the world, has won all its wars (for capturing Kashmir) - from 1947 to Op Gibraltar, Op Grand Slam, 1971, Kargil etc. But how come Kashmir is still with India? :blink: You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out, what? ;)

I remember the last time I went to Kashmir, I didn't need a passport or a Pakistani visa for the visit!! :P :lol:

And what about that rag tag circus of bearded $2 yahoos, the TTP, which the PA is finding impossible to defeat in spite of all the fire power at their disposal?

The fact is, everyone thinks that their armed forces are the best in the world. Ask a soldier from Burkina Faso and he'll say that their army is the best too! Let's not get too emotional. All armies are good if they are trained well.

Back
Top Bottom