What's new

Saab-2000 plane incorporated in PAF fleet

SPADA 2000 is in service with the Italian and Spanish Armed Forces and has recently been ordered by an export customer.

for Pakistan I guess

4050be2bf5476f1174b5d1638bc291a0.jpg

SPADA 2000 is essentially a long term replacement for medium altitude SAM coverage which has been provided by the existing Crotale systems up till now. I think eventually PAF will also acquire a long range/high altitude AD system to cater to high flying threats.

blain,

I think SPADA will be arriving soon, but the acquisition for a long range SAM system is just taking a long time.

Sorry for the confusing post...What I meant by Spada being a long term replacement is that this is the system that the PAF will stick with for the next 2 decades, however the high altitude SAM capability is something that we need to get moving on.

Although given the current acquisitions, there is already a ton of work with regards to integration and absorption that PAF has ahead of itself, they can probably take some more time for the high altitude SAM acquisition.

Sorry for the confusing post...What I meant by Spada being a long term replacement is that this is the system that the PAF will stick with for the next 2 decades, however the high altitude SAM capability is something that we need to get moving on.

Although given the current acquisitions, there is already a ton of work with regards to integration and absorption that PAF has ahead of itself, they can probably take some more time for the high altitude SAM acquisition.
From what I understand, the PAF was interested in the Chinese FD-2000/HQ-9A system. Like the ZDK03 AEW&C, the PAF may acquire the FD-2000 as a "long-term development" programme: In addition to serving as a basis for an ABM-system, the PN may also adopt FD-2000 (and ZDK03) in the future. Thus, there is a wide-range of applicability, and Pakistan should be able to integrate, develop and improve this system.

Last edited:
to operate these systems will require a high degree of efficiency and professionalism. i remember when the atlantique ASW a/c were inducted in the PN, it took a 'while' before the PN crews were fully capable to exploit the a/c systems.

all the best to the PAF!:pakistan:

SPADA 2000 is in service with the Italian and Spanish Armed Forces and has recently been ordered by an export customer.

for Pakistan I guess
sir jee SPADA deal was finalized long ago 2007 or 08 they will be first tested in 2010 in pakistan. maintenance facility already established their is nice video of spada firing on their website 10 battries a total of 750 missiles are coming
pakistan after induction of spada should go for aster long range sam

^^ CAS deserve a lot of appreciation for his work for PAF , i reckon he is aware of the Unbalance of power between IAF and PAF.
I hope you would gimme a good news about Sapada soon.

nope. this is just your opinion about this CAS.
IMO CAS and NCS are both mr-10% puppets unlike the COAS. current CAS deserves no appreciation because former CAS tanvir is the man who pursued these deals. current CAS is responsible for ZERO new acquisition for PAF because like i said before, all the planning and dealing were done 2-5 years ago. Its like.... at the end of completion of Pakistan's mega projects such as the Mubarak, Grand Hyatt, Centaurus, IT Tower PPP government is given appreciation for developing this nation? simply F nooo! even though im not a fan of mush but he was the man who brought foreigner investments not the gardari government.

IMO CAS and NCS are both mr-10% puppets unlike the COAS. current CAS deserves no appreciation because former CAS tanvir is the man who pursued these deals. current CAS is responsible for ZERO new acquisition for PAF because like i said before, all the planning and dealing were done 2-5 years ago. Its like.... at the end of completion of Pakistan's mega projects such as the Mubarak, Grand Hyatt, Centaurus, IT Tower PPP government is given appreciation for developing this nation? simply F nooo! even though im not a fan of mush but he was the man who brought foreigner investments not the gardari government.

spot on man thats true word by word
its all done by Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed former CAS
and i also heard from some resources that current CAS has some relation with Mr 10% and brought by Mr 10% so that he can become Mr 15%
and i have also heard that there are some kick back in jf-17 deal after removing Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed from the way

spot on man thats true word by word
its all done by Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed former CAS
and i also heard from some resources that current CAS has some relation with Mr 10% and brought by Mr 10% so that he can become Mr 15%
and i have also heard that there are some kick back in jf-17 deal after removing Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed from the way

U mentioned kick backs because Current CAS was selected by Zardari :devil: 3 name were given one was chosen if you have prove presents otherwise please keep mum you are talking about current CAS
i think u cant digest the improvement of our air force are u indian agent ?:pakistan::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Sir jee are u living in dreams do you wants bloody revolution in this country do you know the meaning for proper development ppp is corrupt( and i hate them ) but by building 7 star hotels when u cant even save seri lankan team, cant even secure one capital city how u gona get foreigners cant even give basic food to people u wants saven star and next day some body explode him self in it along with hundreds of people oh bahi first build social economics infrastructure then talk about 7 stars or five stars how may poor uneducated people gona get employment in your these fancy projects
what u want current CAS to do please explain go on shoping spree with empty pocket.:hitwall:
even in village people cant even get the food those who dont have land they buy from market with 2000 Rs income per month Musharaf has changed the fabric of whole society in cities poor women were force to incline towards prostitution thats the fact mate. come out of you defence house look at the poors.with this thinking pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom