What's new

Russia's 'aircraft carrier killer' Varyag and battle cruiser Pyotr Veliky arrive in Mediterranean

Assad cant defeat rebels despite overwhelming advantage in weapons. That means majority of Syrians are against him. Foreigners cant do anything without the local support.

Is that so? 10% is a majority? The overwellming majority support Assad, as in 70%. You are a liar.

NATO data: Assad winning the war for Syrians’ hearts and minds | World Tribune

The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent
of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels.

I was not sympathetic. I merely stated that civil war could be spared if Assad left in 2011.

I can read, I know what you said. You stated it was good that he did not go because Syria is destroyed. Quit a sharp contrast from your earlier post in which you tried to play an angel by stating casualty figures and then implying that Russia was at fault. It can't be the FSA can it? They have never committed atrocities?

And its not just Russia. US also could end the war by bombing Assad and arming the rebels. But it does not do anything.

that was random, and absolutely irrelevant to the conversation.

Several houses in Hezbollah quarter is very minor infrastructure damage. As I said, Israel can return Lebanon into the stone age in 1 day.

Look at the pictures. Its more then just a few houses, allmost every structure is either destroyed or damaged.

Is that so? 10% is a majority? The overwellming majority support Assad, as in 70%. You are a liar.

NATO data: Assad winning the war for Syrians’ hearts and minds | World Tribune
I am talking about facts, you are using some baseless data on based on unnamed activists.

Facts are follow: Assad has the OVERWHELMING advantage over rebels in weapons. He has thousands of tanks, hundreds of planes and helicopters, thousands pieces of artillery. Nevertheless the lost more than third of the country to poorly armed rebels. Only Hezbollah and Iraqis could stop his fall. That means majority of Syrians are against him. No other way to explain how poorly armed rebels defeat armed to teeth army.

I can read, I know what you said. You stated it was good that he did not go because Syria is destroyed. Quit a sharp contrast from your earlier post in which you tried to play an angel by stating casualty figures and then implying that Russia was at fault. It can't be the FSA can it? They have never committed atrocities?
Once again. I did not play anything, I never supported FSA. Just merely stated that civil war could be spared if Assad left, thats it.

that was random, and absolutely irrelevant to the conversation.
Thats relevant. When civil war was in oil Libya US intervened and stopped the war. But Syria does not have oil. So no one cares and they can kill forever. Actually most of the countries benefit from Syrian war since extremists kill each other.

Look at the pictures. Its more then just a few houses, allmost every structure is either destroyed or damaged.
Its just small Hezbollah quarter. Where even no Lebanese army and police were allowed to enter. They got prior warning so no civilians were hurt.

beirut.air.strikes.map.july.2006.jpg

http://almashriq.hiof.no/lebanon/300/350/355/july-war/beirut_harat_july22_2006_dgwm.jpg

When it comes to airport, only runways were hit, which could be very fast fixed in while buildings hangars and terminals were not:

beirut.war.546598766.jpg

It was a response to massive massive rocket attacks at civilian areas.
Like when you abduct thousands of lebanese and start a war with JEW USA slave behind, because Hilan Halimi was abducted?

Infrastructure damage was also minor: we did not destroy ports, power plants, air port facilities.
An Amnesty International (AI) report published on Tuesday provides a chilling account of the death and destruction inflicted on the civilian population of Lebanon by the Israeli military during its month-long, US-backed offensive. Entitled “Deliberate destruction or ‘collateral damage’? Israeli attacks on civilian infrastructure”, the document demonstrates that the Israeli government is directly responsible for numerous war crimes against the Lebanese people.

AI executive deputy secretary general Kate Gilmore dismissed as “manifestly wrong” Israel’s claims that its attacks were legitimate and legal. “Many of the violations identified in our report are war crimes, including indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks. The evidence strongly suggests that the extensive destruction of power and water plants, as well as the transport infrastructure vital for food and other humanitarian relief, was deliberate and an integral part of a military strategy,” she told the press.

Amnesty International details Israeli war crimes in Lebanon
Amnesty report accuses Israel of war crimes | World news | theguardian.com

Of course Israhell gets away with that as always

Yes, but not everyone kills hundreds of thousands, fires Scuds at civilian areas and uses gases like Assad and Saddam.
Where they fire Scuds? It's like the Colin Powell lie at the UN Security Council to have a pretext to make war against Iraq for the JEWS

It's not the SAA who invade Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, it's your Al Qaeda dogs
for whom you displace war vessels in the Mediterranean see ready to assassinate the syrian people to put them in power

You gave Al Qaeda anti-humanity sect air support in Libya, and you were close to do that again if it wasn't Russia who saved the peace

It will take at least 100 years to the SAF to drop as much bombs as the israhellis terrorists in 33 days in a tiny territory of South Lebanon

Assad cant defeat rebels despite overwhelming advantage in weapons. That means majority of Syrians are against him. Foreigners cant do anything without the local support.
You lie, nobody can love the internationalist totalitarian beheading salafists who all scream Allah Ackbar

You're probably salafists anti-humanity sect coming from at least 80 countries against Syria: NATO turkeys, jordania, lebanon, JEW Europea, JEW USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar.

Israel is always coward attacking several against one with USA & Europa behind

The zionists create the totalitarian salafists like they created the totalitarian communist to kill millions of russians and that had brought nothing new for Russia and the world

Like when you abduct thousands of lebanese and start a war with JEW USA slave behind, because Hilan Halimi was abducted?
No thousands Lebanese were abducted.

Amnesti are clowns like you.

Where they fire Scuds? It's like the Colin Powell lie at the UN Security Council to have a pretext to make war against Iraq for the JEWS
At his own population.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Aleppo - YouTube

31-3 Damascus أوغاريت ريف دمشق , هااااااااااااااام , مسرب - إطلاق صاروخ باليستي من القلمون بإتجاه شمال سوريا - YouTube

‫مقطع مسرب من قوات النظام اطلاق صاروخ سكود‬‎ - YouTube

It will take at least 100 years to the SAF to drop as much bombs as the israhellis terrorists in 33 days in a tiny territory of South Lebanon
There were only 1000 killed in Lebanon, mostly Hezbalshaitan terrorists on the other hand in Syria ASSad killed over 100,000 people. 100 times more.

There is no any 1.4 million killed in Iraq. Iraq was ruled by brutal dictator which murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people and nearly million Iranians. Good that US removed him.
Mate i respect your views , but on this i must disagree. the US messed up big time by going into Iraq, first of all they went on false pretenses and another they forgot what good for america might not be good for another country halfway around the world who share no commonalities with them.

Back
Top Bottom