What's new

Russia's 'aircraft carrier killer' Varyag and battle cruiser Pyotr Veliky arrive in Mediterranean

Project 1144 ships will be upgraded. They will get advanced missiles, air defense, radars, electronics, EW equipment and much more.

We can see results of Russian peace in Syria: 120,000 killed and countng, mass poisoning of kids, mass starvation of civilian population.

then also it is much less than US peace in Iraq and Afghanistan - 1.4 million alone in Iraq ...

then also it is much less than US peace in Iraq and Afghanistan - 1.4 million alone in Iraq ...
There is no any 1.4 million killed in Iraq. Iraq was ruled by brutal dictator which murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people and nearly million Iranians. Good that US removed him.

There is no any 1.4 million killed in Iraq. Iraq was ruled by brutal dictator which murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people and nearly million Iranians. Good that US removed him.

Oh, really..? they didn't killed...? :what:

Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy

Anyway, why would you accept that...? I guess , you got your share of the oil ...

Rendering of the t-160 strategic bomber replacement..
1378753_623352381040833_680728042_n.jpg

What does this french written part mean?:what:

We can see results of Russian peace in Syria: 120,000 killed and countng, mass poisoning of kids, mass starvation of civilian population.
Are you kidding me? I don't like Assad, but the fact is that if oppositions win the civil war, there would be a religious and ethnic cleansing and millions would die. and this mess would spread to other countries such as Iraq as well. and you are talking in a way that those cannibal religious nuts are innocents and Assad is the only bad guy in this drama.

Last edited:

Should not even try to paint the World as black and white and try to differentiate..
As we say here, "Is hamam mein toh saare nange hain"(Every body is naked in this bath house).

Should not even try to paint the World as black and white and try to differentiate..
As we say here, "Is hamam mein toh saare nange hain"(Every body is naked in this bath house).
:tup:

So your solution would be to arm more terrorists? if some lunatics ever decide over throw the Israeli government let's just arm them? Syrian police, military and civilians have been killed, so where do we draw the moral lines? When Israeli soldiers are kidnapped the Israeli military responds disproportionately by leveling Labonon and it's infrastructure. I don't think you have any moral grounds and you certainly look foolish criticizing a legitimate government for fighting forign militant that have links to terrorist organizations.

Actually, war crimes are being committed in each and every conflict 500.

However, what took place in Iraq is unforgettable to many Iraqis as well as a considerable portion of the US army.

The irony was that those of whom committed war crimes weren't related to the US army directly, but rather contractors who wants to suck up more money at all cost.

Even State officials of the US openly spoke of such cases and incident when many civilians were killed. A number of these mercenaries were also set on trial, which clears the air from the US's side at last.

@KAL-EL

So your solution would be to arm more terrorists? if some lunatics ever decide over throw the Israeli government let's just arm them? Syrian police, military and civilians have been killed, so where do we draw the moral lines?
Assad supposed to go away like Mubarak and Ben Ali and new free elections called. The civil war would be spared.

But for us actually its good that he did not go. Syria is destroyed and Iran with Hezbollah got their own Vietnam.

When Israeli soldiers are kidnapped the Israeli military responds disproportionately by leveling Labonon and it's infrastructure. I don't think you have any moral grounds and you certainly look foolish criticizing a legitimate government for fighting forign militant that have links to terrorist organizations.
It was a response to massive massive rocket attacks at civilian areas. Infrastructure damage was also minor: we did not destroy ports, power plants, air port facilities.

Actually, war crimes are being committed in each and every conflict 500.
Yes, but not everyone kills hundreds of thousands, fires Scuds at civilian areas and uses gases like Assad and Saddam.

Yes, but not everyone kills hundreds of thousands, fires Scuds at civilian areas and uses gases like Assad and Saddam.

I'm just pinpointing to the denial of such incidents that's all.

Is it Al Qaeda + JEW NATO air support who strike Libya or Syria?

It's your Al Qaeda invaders dogs who use children everyday for propaganda. They even starve them for that.

They use them to say their speech and don't even pay them

Syria was a peaceful and secular country and oppressed nobody, contrary to Israel who evict people, beat them, kill them and never punished.

The SAA respects all conventions contrary to Al Qaeda anti-humanity sect of the JEWS, who always lie

Al Qaeda freedom beheaders come in a fight with civilans

Hezbollah heroes fight in the countryside It proves Tsahal bomb purposely the civilian areas that don't host any Hezbollah fighters

Last edited:
Assad supposed to go away like Mubarak and Ben Ali and new free elections called. The civil war would be spared.

No one is 'supposed' to do anything. If a bunch of Saudis, Chechens, Palestinians, ect flooded into Israel and started killing Israeli soldiers, police and civilians in order to overthrow the Israeli government and establish their own rule I'm sure your tone with be ver different.

But for us actually its good that he did not go. Syria is destroyed and Iran with Hezbollah got their own Vietnam.

So at first you acted sympathetic and now you feel good about a conflict that killed tens of thousands of people and displaced hundreds of thousands more. Your true colors are know.

It was a response to massive massive rocket attacks at civilian areas. Infrastructure damage was also minor: we did not destroy ports, power plants, air port facilities.

Minor infrastructure damage?

lebanon_dahiyeh_july2006.jpg

images

No one is 'supposed' to do anything. If a bunch of Saudis, Chechens, Palestinians, ect flooded into Israel and started killing Israeli soldiers, police and civilians in order to overthrow the Israeli government and establish their own rule I'm sure your tone with be ver different.
Assad cant defeat rebels despite overwhelming advantage in weapons. That means majority of Syrians are against him. Foreigners cant do anything without the local support.

So at first you acted sympathetic and now you feel good about a conflict that killed tens of thousands of people and displaced hundreds of thousands more. Your true colors are know.
I was not sympathetic. I merely stated that civil war could be spared if Assad left in 2011.

And its not just Russia. US also could end the war by bombing Assad and arming the rebels. But it does not do anything.

Just like in Kongo, Rwanda or Sudan - no one gives a damn.

Minor infrastructure damage?
Several houses in Hezbollah quarter is very minor infrastructure damage. As I said, Israel can return Lebanon into the stone age in 1 day.

Back
Top Bottom