What's new

Russian professors for nuclear 101?

Sorry for my ignorance, do tell me then why are our universities and our education standards lacking behind? the university i went to...university of toronto its ranked 17th in the world and 10th when it comes to research...where else no Bangladeshi university is in the top 100 universities of the world. why is that?

Our Universities focused on undergraduate degrees and they produce finest undergraduate bachelors. But we lack on post graduates and R&D. That's why we are ranked low. Besides not much R&D request comes form govt as well as private sectors, its not the fault of the Universities as we are still primitive economy and doing mostly garments and textiles. Once we move up to the ladder and focus more on knowledge based economy the R&D request will follow and flourish.

Sorry for my ignorance, do tell me then why are our universities and our education standards lacking behind? the university i went to...university of toronto its ranked 17th in the world and 10th when it comes to research...where else no Bangladeshi university is in the top 100 universities of the world. why is that?

Just one thing comes to my mind: right people are not in right places.

I think it will be a great step for our future.We should have done it years ago.But thanks that this government managed to do that.

I have concern that india is taking huge water from padma,which was necessary to cool down nuclear reactors.We should re think about this matter that this should keep safe,which is our necessity but still very dangerous.They could built it on the bank of meghna or a other heavy river.

I saw on this fact that we could be a great country in this sector from 1970-80.But we have to see that on that time our govt power gone to evils.They made us weak.Lots of army coup pushed us 100 years behind.

there is nothing wrong in learning again and better if we learn more and so from there we will have a special course in future and
have all the future scientist from there for the nuclear power plant

I agree! All of the people are Indian stooges dalal (Man! I love this term!!!), who are stopping BD from creating world class universities :azn:
They still produces world class graduates,what they lack is not having large research facilities and political interference is always there.

I think it will be a great step for our future.We should have done it years ago.But thanks that this government managed to do that.

I have concern that india is taking huge water from padma,which was necessary to cool down nuclear reactors.We should re think about this matter that this should keep safe,which is our necessity but still very dangerous.They could built it on the bank of meghna or a other heavy river.

I saw on this fact that we could be a great country in this sector from 1970-80.But we have to see that on that time our govt power gone to evils.They made us weak.Lots of army coup pushed us 100 years behind.

H2O != H2O2 :rofl:

off topic

Humayun Ahmed was a brilliant chemist in DU. Don't you think a talent gone wasted making garbage films and natoks?

off topic

Humayun Ahmed was a brilliant chemist in DU. Don't you think a talent gone wasted making garbage films and natoks?

i thought his natoks and films are quite popular in Bangladesh. He gained stardom, people have different wants. Few men like the limelight and few men work from the shadows.

I wish I wish student politics in any educational institution in bangladesh are banned.

problem is not student politics, problem is that there are not any regulations. They should only let full time students with decent high grades run for elections and any sort of violence......and the student should be expelled....in my university if we blocked a road and burned tires we'd all be expelled.

LoL, we went to central chatra dal leaders and requested them to elect good and regular students in vital posts (for our unit ) and the reply we got ''those who sacrificed their studies for politics are more deserving'' ! What to say!!!

:woot:
Good lord !!! when the professor arrives ,you must sign up for his course "nuclear 101". But before that please go through this linkHeavy water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom