What's new

Russia to facilitate Pak kinnow, rice exports

Agreed, sir ji, however, we should keep in mind that the present scenario of Sino-India tensions spills over in our matrix and that's why going for this might not be really simple, we might need complex diplomatic maneouvres which, if history is witness, we can't.

In my opinion, Pakistan should drastically improve her relations with every nation and take a deep focus to our internal problems.

Butt Sahib, ap se hum naraz hain, but the answer is that the Chinese Indian relations influence the Russian view of South Asia and thus, that premise would affect how and to what extent can we mend our diplomatic relations with them. We need a keep diplomatic mind for this, which in my mind, our governmental machinery lacks.
If our governments stop doing corruption and put their focus in these fields we can make billions of dollars through export of different foods like fruits and vegetables and wheat and dairy products @jaibi what you eat in breakfast

It's a soft but a good start to progressive relations :pakistan:

it will surely benefit both the countries :tup:

Flag-Pins-Pakistan-Russia.jpg

Zarvi, I don't eat carbohydrates but I agree with your point. Hope you've been well :)
If our governments stop doing corruption and put their focus in these fields we can make billions of dollars through export of different foods like fruits and vegetables and wheat and dairy products @jaibi what you eat in breakfast

95 % of the kinnow (a unique citrus reticula variety of orange/mandarin) produced all over the world is grown in Pakistan . Russia and Ukraine are biggest importers of kinnows . exports to these countries have reached to 30 percent of total exports of the fruit from Pakistan . Both these states need smaller kinnow, for its strong taste and high sucrose content . Despite being the sixth largest producer of Mandarin & oranges (over 2 million tons) , share of Pakistan’s citrus in the world market is as low as 1.4 percent only . Over 90 % of the fruit is consumed locally . This area needs special attention .

Russia has banned import of kinnows,potatoes , rice etc. from Pakistan on and off in the recent years for different reasons . Also local producers are hesitant in exporting kinnows directly to Russia due to lack of a proper trade infrastructure between the two countries , which usually results in local exporters losing millions . Central Asian countries also have a huge trade potential , but language and lack of facilities is the biggest hurdle in trade for local businessmen . This is a area which needs special attention by our government as it has the potential to generate billions of dollars surplus .

Despite being the sixth largest producer of Mandarin & oranges (over 2 million tons) , share of Pakistan’s citrus in the world market is as low as 1.4 percent only . Over 90 % of the fruit is consumed locally . This area needs special attention .
Sirgee sanu kinnow khaan dio thuaady bari meherbaani :angel:

Butt Sahib, ap se hum naraz hain, but the answer is that the Chinese Indian relations influence the Russian view of South Asia and thus, that premise would affect how and to what extent can we mend our diplomatic relations with them. We need a keep diplomatic mind for this, which in my mind, our governmental machinery lacks.

What did I do ? :cray:

Back
Top Bottom