What's new

Russia is now the biggest European Economy in the World ranking 5th

I won't argue with you about this...google it. It is pretty basic.
What?
What do you want me to say? That your civilisation is older? Is more continuous? What good has it done for the world?
:)

It prevented us becoming shameless cowardly robbers like the British.

It means you have been beaten in Afghanistan and it is clear to all.

Beaten in Afghanistan? By whom? Only reason Taliban is not exterminated is because they hide behind innocents. And NATO is reluctant to cause more civilian casualty. Otherwise a few nukes and its all clear. Even their convectional power is more than enough to level several countries of that size. See what happens when they fight real armies, which actually face them. How long did Iraq last? But the cost here to kill one Taliban terrorist is to kill 5 innocents.

It means that you kidnapped Greek achievements and shamelessly made them you own retrospectively while the reality was that till the middle ages you were just a bunch of barbaric tribes. And dont give me the crap about Greece being in Europe. There was no Concept of Europe till about 15thcentury. Or was it till Matternich?

What the fudge are you talking about,the greeks were europeans how is hijacking something when is in your home.I seriously think you're mentally challenged,have you any ideea of fundamental geography or history.? Do you know what happened with Europe after the fall of the Western Roman Empire? Barbaric tribes in the middle ages? Like the empire of Charlemagne,the Holy Roman Empire,frankish kingdoms,saxon kingdom of Britain,Lombard kingdoms in Italy,Visigoth kingdom in Spain and later their succesor kingdoms,the Byzantine Empire?? And that's all up to the 9th century barely.F6ck off you unneducated troll!

It means that you kidnapped Greek achievements and shamelessly made them you own retrospectively while the reality was that till the middle ages you were just a bunch of barbaric tribes. And dont give me the crap about Greece being in Europe. There was no Concept of Europe till about 15thcentury. Or was it till Matternich?
Ha, we are talking about civilisations according to you.
So yes therefore I can credit them to the western civilisation.
I do believe that Europe was used as a term long before then, it is descendant from the greek god Europa.

It prevented us becoming shameless cowardly robbers like the British.
What did? You are rambling.

Beaten in Afghanistan? By whom? Only reason Taliban is not exterminated is because they hide behind innocents. And NATO is reluctant to cause more civilian casualty. Otherwise a few nukes and its all clear. Even their convectional power is more than enough to level several countries of that size. See what happens when they fight real armies, which actually face them. How long did Iraq last? But the cost here to kill one Taliban terrorist is to kill 5 innocents.

Thank you great sepoy. The colonel will be pleased.

What the fudge are you talking about,the greeks were europeans how is hijacking something when is in your home.I seriously think you're mentally challenged,have you any ideea of fundamental geography or history.? Do you know what happened with Europe after the fall of the Western Roman Empire? Barbaric tribes in the middle ages? Like the empire of Charlemagne,the Holy Roman Empire,frankish kingdoms,saxon kingdom of Britain,Lombard kingdoms in Italy,Visigoth kingdom in Spain and later their succesor kingdoms,the Byzantine Empire?? And that's all up to the 9th century barely.F6ck off you unneducated troll!

Ha!ha! The visigoths! Really! Great example of a great civilization! Have you even passed your school exams?

Ha, we are talking about civilisations according to you.
So yes therefore I can credit them to the western civilisation.
I do believe that Europe was used as a term long before then, it is descendant from the greek god Europa.

What did? You are rambling.

Our civilization does not allow us to behave like the cowardly, scheming robbers that the British were in India. Clear enough?

Would he? Will I get a promotion?

Going by past history, not likely. But maybe you could eat at the same table.

Our civilization does not allow us to behave like the cowardly, scheming robbers that the British were in India. Clear enough?
Haha whatever mate.
You go pleasure yourself about how heroic your civilisation is.
:cuckoo:

Ha!ha! The visigoths! Really! Great example of a great civilization! Have you even passed your school exams?

I was talking about established kingdoms as a political entity as opposed to a tribe.The visigoths had a kingdom in Spain before the islamic invasion.And yes,the visigoths,franks,lombards,ostrogoths tried to emulate Rome in their rule

I was talking about established kingdoms as a political entity as opposed to a tribe.The visigoths had a kingdom in Spain before the islamic invasion.And yes,the visigoths,franks,lombards,ostrogoths tried to emulate Rome in their rule

But the visigoths remain your role models, admit it.

I'm sure the kings of old in the Indian peninsula never looted on their expansions. :lol:

Anyway, thank you for your attention. It is rather late in India now.

Yeah,and when you're like 12 or residing in a mental institution it isn't a good ideea to spend so much time infront of a computer in the beginning.Time for you to :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom