What's new

Russia is now the biggest European Economy in the World ranking 5th

Indeed. We have finally learnt from history, no one really wins in war.
People take it as a sign of weakness. 'Euro pussies' they call us, maybe they should have a look back at history.

We made great sacrifices to finally understand that war is only destruction,now it's a new day,let them call us what they want.Peace and prosperity for us.:cheers:

They can't even understand how 28 nations can come along together and work for a united future.

Who is this and whats your stake in the discussion?

Forgive me, oh lord..
I, a mere mortal, interfered with your grand enlightening discussion. Please ignore the sinner me and show those weak, puny little Europeans there place, oh mighty god of the internet.

How come you guys always claim Greece? Nothing of your own? You were just a small fisherman's island hundreds of miles from Greece. Greece was in fact linked to Asia rather than to the barbaric darkness to the west. So, what is your connection?
Because that is where the roots of western culture began, it is commonly accepted look it up.
It then spread throughout Europe.
Geography doesn't matter right? At least it didn't matter about 10 minutes ago when you said that civilisation mattered and not country boundaries.

Forgive me, oh lord..
I, a mere mortal, interfered with your grand enlightening discussion. Please ignore the sinner me and show those weak, puny little Europeans there place, oh mighty god of the internet.

Btw,to him you're a 3rd rater,if you read his posts only 3rd raters migrate from India to western countries.Oh well,nothing to do about it,there's no shame,we all have our loonies.

Because that is where the roots of western culture began, it is commonly accepted look it up.
Geography doesn't matter right? At least it didn't matter about 10 minutes ago when you said that civilisation mattered and not country boundaries.

In fact greeks only colonised in Asia,like many other europeans after them,Greece is in Europe,Greece is the craddle of european civilisation alongside Rome.

Just because you say so. So you virtually kidnapped the greek's lovely wife and made her a common wh@re because you only had a hideous hag of your own. Tell me, where was this lovely greek lady in the middle ages?

What?
What kind of reply is that? You could **** on your keyboard from 6 feet and come up with a better reply than that.

in the same category with this:

Just because you say so. So you virtually kidnapped the greek's lovely wife and made her a common wh@re because you only had a hideous hag of your own. Tell me, where was this lovely greek lady in the middle ages?

According to him greeks were martians,Europe began her life in the 6th century....

I won't argue with you about this...google it. It is pretty basic.
What?
What do you want me to say? That your civilisation is older? Is more continuous? What good has it done for the world?
:)

Russia indirectly killed 40 million people and people here calling them soft, good or something. These guys have no knowledge of history.

It means you have been beaten in Afghanistan and it is clear to all.

As I said, it is not black and white.
In the past the Taliban would have been removed and that would be the end of it. Not anymore.
We achieved that. Have they won? I wouldn't call living in caves winning...
For another thread.

in the same category with this:

According to him greeks were martians,Europe began her life in the 6th century....

It means that you kidnapped Greek achievements and shamelessly made them you own retrospectively while the reality was that till the middle ages you were just a bunch of barbaric tribes. And dont give me the crap about Greece being in Europe. There was no Concept of Europe till about 15thcentury. Or was it till Matternich?

As I said, it is not black and white.
In the past the Taliban would have been removed and that would be the end of it. Not anymore.
We achieved that. Have they won? I wouldn't call living in caves winning...
For another thread.

As another poster put it in here,"dressing up in womans garments and blowing themselves up in sneak attacks" constitutes winning for some.Oh well,to each his own...

Back
Top Bottom