What's new

‘Russia gives high importance to Pakistan’

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
MOSCOW – Russian Foreign Affairs Minister Sergey Lavrov has said that Russia gives high importance to its relations with Pakistan as it is an important country in the region and the Muslim world.

In a meeting with Senate Chairman Nayyer Hussain Bokhari and his delegation, the Russian side also expressed its support for Pakistan's inclusion in SCO as full-fledged member. Bokhari said that Pakistan and Russia have convergence of views on most of the international and trans-regional issues.

He said that constructive engagement of the two would help in building stability and prosperity of the region. He termed the visit very successful, expressing his satisfaction that the parliamentary interaction between Pakistan and Russia was increasing and government places high priority to its relations with Russia.

He also emphasized to maintain momentum of interactions at parliamentary, trade, business and other levels. The two sides agreed that volume of trade was not commensurate with the level of relations and the potential of both the countries. They also agreed to work together to further promote cooperation in trade, energy and other sectors.

‘Russia gives high importance to Pakistan’

the politics in this region is changing rapidly ... Russian are now playing their card to gain back control over region .. US because of their own mistakes are now becoming more and more disrespectful in the region ...our relation with Russia will be good .. I think its time to make a alliance between pak , india , china and Russia ...and iran of course .. west will be doomed with this alliance

the politics in this region is changing rapidly ... Russian are now playing their card to gain back control over region .. US because of their own mistakes are now becoming more and more disrespectful in the region ...our relation with Russia will be good .. I think its time to make a alliance between pak , india , china and Russia ...and iran of course .. west will be doomed with this alliance
:yahoo::bounce:

Zyada khush hony ki zarorat nai ha!! It seems impossible to me. Maybe after decade.

Let's see...

India has problem with Pakistan and China
China and Pakistan has problem with India
Pakistan was involved in collapse of Soviet
Relations between Pakistan and Iran or not satisfiable right now

It will take lots of time to make this alliance. However, west will really be doomed if this ever happen.

Zyada khush hony ki zarorat nai ha!! It seems impossible to me. Maybe after decade.

Let's see...

It will take lots of time to make this alliance. However, west will really be doomed if this ever happen.

bro you have a point , but can you imagine KSA and Israel are making alliance ?? and this is happening somehow ..under the table :D
and Russia can play the role of Big brother in the region ... compare to other three countries india , china and Russian .. Pakistan is small and for now weak . but important player . this region can never get peace unless Pakistan gets peace ..US is now turning their back from their alliance , I think its best time for Russian to show their power once again... they are still strong .

Zyada khush hony ki zarorat nai ha!! It seems impossible to me. Maybe aftealdecade.

Let's see...

See u also believe that it can happen. No one is friend here all works on common interest....just it need time to realise us all

vodka peeyo aur aish karo mere pakistani bhaiyyon .......aur behno......aur baaki sab logaaan.....
aur emotions pe kaabu rakho

Indeed; time has passed things and priorities have changed

its time for both countries to pull forward and shake hands :cheers:

flash from the past

pak-russia friendship stamps :yahoo:

Russia11062011.jpg

Every favouable vote in UN will be useful. No harm in few statements from Russia.its called vote bank politics as we know in subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom