What's new

Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

1. No such thing in the air (just take the skin of another aircraft). This is a Chinese invention (to justify their borrowing).

2. I already told you. It is foolish to borrow someone else's aviation design, if you can create your own (this is not economics, it is nonsense). The dimensions depend on the design capacity engine and internal equipment. If you wear shoes size 41. You do not buy the shoes 38 or size 45.
China has all the elements fit into the dimensions of the construction of the Su-27 (which in principle not possible). Only one conclusion. The Chinese equivalent of the Su-27 (a product of modernization of the Su-27). The Chinese do not design a new aircraft. They are trying to adapt its capabilities to the project Su-27.
China needs to call his plane Su-.. J. It would be more fair.
I am glad that they have started to recognize the adoption of aircraft structure. At least some - that progress.

The problem is not how many items are replaced with the Chinese on its Su-27. The problem is that it is impossible to be using, other people's ideas and hard work (and presenting them as your own). It's not beautiful. You sling mud at Russia. But do not miss the opportunity to borrow the missing technology you. Thus, you spit into the well from which drinking.
This behavior is not worthy of a great nation.

1. Yes, there is such thing as building a new aircraft out of an existing airframe. The Russians turned a modified Su-33 airframe into the Su-35.

2. No, it's not. Many countries borrowed the delta wing concept (which was invented by a Canadian), for example. It's smart to take what has been proven to work and develop something new from that.

They put entirely new technologies into a modified airframe. That makes it a new aircraft. I don't know why it is so hard for you to understand, but if you put an apple inside an orange peel, it will be an apple, not an orange.

The J-11B and J-15 are China's hard work, not Russia's. The airframe is the only exception. Everything within the J-11B and J-15 are Chinese developed and Chinese designed. For example, J-11B and J-15 have AESA. Does the Su-27 or Su-33? No.

*Sigh... some people will never learn. :rolleyes:

I've repeated myself many times. ONLY THE AIRFRAME IS RUSSIAN STYLE. That's why its appearance looks similar to that of the Su-27SK. Everything else is different. And since capability rely on the internal technologies, yes, the J-11B and J-15 are in fact indigenous fighters.

An apple is still an apple even if it is covered with an orange peel.

Airframe is everything, without the airframe there is no aircraft.

Well then according to Sino logic, the Buran is not a copy of Space Shuttle, because after all it is fitted with homemade made electronics RIGHT.

Airframe is everything, without the airframe there is no aircraft.

Well then according to Sino logic, the Buran is not a copy of Space Shuttle, because after all it is fitted with homemade made electronics RIGHT.

No, the airframe is not everything. That's why the Su-35 is different from the Su-33. Combat capabilities rely on internal technologies, such as avionics, etc. Even then, the airframe was modified for the J-11B and J-15.

Is the Buran made with completely indigenous technologies? If so, then it is not a copy.

China is known as the theft of technology . I mean Type 96 (Type 99's grandfather) was a version made ​​in China of T-72, or J-10 (Jewish !Lavi is also produced in China, with engines from the Russians), Z-10 Attack Helicopter with the appearance of Eurocopter and Augusta, the interior is probably one of the AH-1 obtained from the Pakistank

China is known as the theft of technology . I mean Type 96 (Type 99's grandfather) was a version made ​​in China of T-72, or J-10 (Jewish !Lavi is also produced in China, with engines from the Russians), Z-10 combat helicopters to shell Eurocopter and Augusta exterior, the interior is probably one of the AH-1 obtained from the Pakistank

What about Vietnam? Begging for the foreign weapons in the exchange of rice, lol.

China is known as the theft of technology . I mean Type 96 (Type 99's grandfather) was a version made ​​in China of T-72, or J-10 (Jewish !Lavi is also produced in China, with engines from the Russians), Z-10 Attack Helicopter with the appearance of Eurocopter and Augusta, the interior is probably one of the AH-1 obtained from the Pakistank

The Type-96 is an indigenous tank.

2010 Anatolian Eagle air force exercise
Turkish Israeli modified f-4 : Chinese su-27
8:0

i agree the idea that China develop its defense industry with help from foreign countries, for Russia, thanks for ur su-27 airframe. thats all.

When China goes to the production of aircraft (based on full development of their own). This will remove all the questions. If you can do it. Then do it. "Man said. The man has done."
I speak not against China. Annoys me the ingratitude of some Chinese representatives. If I borrow something, and then watering it with dirt. I show a complete lack of respect above all to himself personally. If that does not like something, just do not use it.

You seem too confident about yourself, you had helped the Chinese in the past but that's not mean everything made by Chinese today is copied from yours. By your logic then your Russian had copied many American invented techs such as civilian electrics, air conditioner, airplane, computer, entertainments, television shows, business managements etc...

Basing on the fundamental factors is not a totally reproducing of it original.

P.S: In the past the Soviet Unions had sent many spies to the West for stealing their technology secrets, don't you remember!?

Back
Top Bottom