What's new

Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

Not only that even the Japs are way ahead. Remember of the Japanese collaboration with the Nazi German, it was mainly scientific, who knows what the Japs got from such alliance.

Japan is only ahead of US in some niche civilian technology, but in term of the military technology, they are fully dependent to US just like Europe.

UK had to buy the Trident II SLBM from US.

France's own M51 SLBM also derived from the US technology.

I am pretty happy that we are fully independent today even we are way bebind. :azn:

We have a large amount of human resources to develop everything just like US, unlike France and UK who were limited by their population and size, can only go for some niche technology.

Yeah, my friend, you right! But one should never underestimate those Japs. Based on your historical relationship with them, you're better place than me to know what they're capable of.

ChineseTiger1986@ What else you know about some unconventional plane or craft that China might be working on.

Yeah, my friend, you right! But one should never underestimate those Japs. Based on your historical relationship with them, you're better place then me to know what they're capable of.

They are always some excellent students, but after the WWII, their military industry has been completely castrated. It would take them at least many decades to recover everything.

The US military technology was not only done by the brilliance, but also decades of acculmulating experience.

Even Germany was an absolute powerhouse in WWII in term of the military technology. But after WWII, all their elite scientists like Einstein and von Braun have became Americans. It would be very hard for Germany to recover all the loss even now they are allowed to build up their own military power.

ChineseTiger1986@ Do you have any possible defensive capability against something like X-47B for example?

ChineseTiger1986@ Do you have any possible defensive capability against something like X-47B for example?

I don't know what the exact specific measure that they have to counter against X-47B.

But the PLAN's commander in chief wants China's future carrier having all the possible features of the Ford class carrier, like unmanned bomber/striker, laser defense system, railgun, EMALS, full electrical generating nuclear plant.

Back
Top Bottom