What's new

RSS = Let ?

Khalsa

BANNED
Reaction score
I have been on this sites for weeks and I have read about Pakistan based terrorist organizations but what about Indian based terrorist based organizatiosn? such as RSS, Bajrang dal or Shiv Sena. Yes, India based terrorist organizatios dont have same tactics as Let or Jaish-e-mohammed but they have murdered thousands of inocents people. I would like to know other members thoughts on this.

Thank you.

If you could give examples, it would be easier to discuss.

1. Babri Masjid
2. Muslim Massacre in Godra
3. Christian missionaries in Orrisa and Gujrat
4. 1984 Anti Sikh riots
etc.

Feel free to add more examples if I missed somethig !

1. Babri Masjid
2. Muslim Massacre in Godra
3. Christian missionaries in Orrisa and Gujrat
4. 1984 Anti Sikh riots
etc.

Feel free to add more examples if I missed somethig !

Babri Mazjid killed no one - act of vandalism.

Riots not at Godra but in Gejerat - caused by burning the train with Hindu religious people. It was not organised by an organisation. It was a general riot.

Christian missionary in Orissa but not Gujerat (do give a link if I missed that) was not by an organisation but by a zealot, Dara Singh.

Anti Sikh Riots - disgraceful it was, compensation paid and indeed those culpable should be brought to book. Most have been, but none are coming out against the political bigwigs. It was not organised by any organisation as such but a political party.

All are once in a lifetime sort of frenzy more of emotion than organised vendetta and terrorism on a prolonged continuum.

But if you intention is to bring these to light, then you are right, they were all despicable.

LeT is an organisation that repeatedly is at it and not a once in a lifetime frenzy.

Babri Mazjid killed no one - act of vandalism.

Riots not at Godra but in Gejerat - caused by burning the train with Hindu religious people. It was not organised by an organisation. It was a general riot.

Christian missionary in Orissa but not Gujerat (do give a link if I missed that) was not by an organisation but by a zealot, Dara Singh.

Anti Sikh Riots - disgraceful it was, compensation paid and indeed those culpable should be brought to book. Most have been, but none are coming out against the political bigwigs. It was not organised by any organisation as such but a political party.

All are once in a lifetime sort of frenzy more of emotion than organised vendetta and terrorism on a prolonged continuum.

But if you intention is to bring these to light, then you are right, they were all despicable.

LeT is an organisation that repeatedly is at it and not a once in a lifetime frenzy.

Babri Masjit killed no one?
Commision investing the train fire, found that fire started inside the train not outside. Are you telling me that RSS and Bajrang Dal did not murdred women, kids and inocent people and was not organized by state government. Modi gave 3 days to do anything against muslims.

On Christian missionary I can accept your argument.

Not a single person has been comvicted on Anti-Sikh riots after 24 years.

Back
Top Bottom