Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rs 15 lacs spent on President’s portraits from national treasure

December 30, 2013 - Updated 1610 PKT
From Web Edition

505 186 91 0

Pakistan-presidentmamnoonportraits_12-30-2013_132300_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Around Rs 1.5 million were spent from national treasure on the portraits of the President Mamnoon Hussain which would be put on the President House’s lounge walls.

In the past, Rs 0.9 million were spent on the portraits of the former president Asif Ali Zardari.

Meanwhile, the presidential spokesperson said that it is not good to spend so much money on the portraits, adding that the issue would be investigated.

Mamnoon Hussain as a president of Pakistan hired a photographer Qamar Pervez from Lahore for the photo shoot.

Family members of the president also have their photo shoot from the same photographer which costs Rs 1.5 lacs. Presidential spokesperson said that the bill of the family members was paid by themselves.

However, Information Ministry is of the view that it has nothing to do with the portraits of the president.

1546093_634582366587643_2062259731_n.jpg

شکل 15 ٹکے کی نہیں اور فوٹو پندرہ لاکھ کے بنوا ڈالے پاکستانیو اتنا کافی ہے یا اور ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

The public will be served well with this photo of 'Shair' instead of bread and butter.

After all they were the ones who used to scream 'ek warri phir shair' in the streets.

Choopo!

so finally I get to see who our president is?

another douchebag !

The Famous Bhatti Studios bagged all the money i guess. Check out their FB page and you will see the pictures of not only Mamnoon Hussain but also Mr. 10 - 100 %.

somehow i dont feel pity for the masses...i dont feel anger for the sharifs... i feel anger for the masses who brought these into power...yes there was rigging but still sharif lovers are abundant in Pakistan...i feel like kicking evryone who voted them to power and ask them "hunn araam eee"

Well done Mr President.

You look, like a piece of shit by the way...please have your plastic surgery done at tax payer's expense, so you can look like George Clooney. By the looks of it, you'd need a hair transplant too, just like your Prime Minister, its okay we will cop the bill for that too.

There was a ticker running on a news channel of President Mamnoon that:

Portraits were there when he shifted to president house

Meaning someone else orders them

There are many shah say ziada shah kay wafadars but who knows that he is telling the truth or just making an excuse .

Last edited:
I think even more would be require to frame the picture of 'manhoos' and distribute it to every govt. office and embassy around the globe.

Nothing new, this is normal practice!

Why can't he just buy a f***ing mirror!?

Back
Top Bottom