What's new

Respects to forum members affected by Terrorism

One of our forum Member has also Died

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/fc-20.html

He was Visiting Lahore & .....

He was the only Child of his parents

His Father Died in Blast in Marriott & now He himself passed away

Jus think what will be the condition of his mother, her only Hope has been Annihilated & a sweet home destroyed coz of these Idiots :'-(

Jus remember him in your prayers...

Allah ho Akbar .... May Allah grant him Jannah! Ameen Ya Rabul Alameen. My Condolences to his family.

Madam Emo ... Look how they're killing innocent poeples ... its sad really very sad ... Ya Allah help us ...

Jailer

emo: Please accept my most sincere condolences for the loss of your cousin! May his soul rest in peace.

Bezerk: how is you brother now? May Allah give him health.

Dear Bezerk/Emo: after came to know about your tragedies, seeing all the pics of blast sites, witnessing heart-rending bewailment of victims’ families on TV…….I have only tears to share with u………alas it was me in place of Emo’s cousin…..it was me in place of your brother and it was me in place of every sufferer……..my bedroom comfort is no more a comfort for me……..today, I am feeling like a most helpless person in the universe……..if almsdeed of this terrorism is only blood than please someone take my all 10 pints, I am worthless…...I tried my level best to become a strong man, but……..my tears decided otherwise…….shedding on its own……..!!!!!

Originally Posted by BATMAN
Emo.. this looks to me a case of target killing.
In this case he is not the only member of this forum, i know more.

Please tell us who else has fallen a victim to this tragedy, its our right to know whoelse from our PDF brotherhood left us without saying goodbye...

Last edited:
I just got online today after 5th and came to know about our Def.pk soldiers. All my best wishes are with you Bezerk, and may God bestow FC-20 with all that angels desire.

Hi,

We would never know who left us---I mean to say if I konk out today---nobody will have a clue what happened. My family does not get on my web page.

Bezerk,

Glad to know your brother is okay, give him our kind regards.

Emo,

Really sorry to hear about your cousin. This must be a very challenging time for your family as first your uncle and now your cousin.

Please pass our condolences to your aunt and the rest of the family.

-emo:really shocked to hear that news,my deepest sympathies to you and your family,may his soul rest in peace

-Bezerk:sir hope your brother is doing well and recover soon..

In early this year was a bomb blast in lahore in a garden like for all rides for kids,my elder sister was in pakistan that time,and she was in that park with my cousins,a moment after she left the park,there were two blasts in that park..thank God,my sister nearly escaped and alhamdullilah she is fine now..

PLZ tell us about our those brothers of this forum who have departed to heaven without letting us know..

Pakistan reaps what it has sown, sometimes, guess what? you get a bumper crop!

This is what happens when you are spineless and cannot stand up for yourselves on the international stage. Pakistan is being humiliated. Why isn't Iran? Or China?

Because they didn't sell their religion to America when they came knocking on their door - instead they stayed *neutral*.

But wussySTAN bent over backwards only by one simple phone call to musharaff which was, as i recall in his autobiography, "we'll bomb you back to the stone-age"!

We'll, guess what pakistan should have said, come and try it baby!
Because Pakistan's mission is to kill, destroy and obliterate Mullah scum who need to be kicked out of Pakistan. You call us spineless yet have to hide behind sneaky suicide attacks.

May the slaughter of the Taliban at the hands of the Pakistan army continue!

Now get out of my forum!

It is really sad to hear..
thats all I have

You will see Pakistan in 50 years from now brother...
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Pakistan is a passion for us....
and people like you made Pakistan a passion...
Rest In PEACE

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

what target killing, this is called luck
i wish to believe that it was mere bad luck.

point them out atleast we can give them a prayer
He survived the attack and he was relative of member and not member it self and i thank you on behalf.

Glad to hear Bez your brother is fine...lately not much visiting forum and not aware of this incidence. But soon our nation will overcome this invisible enemy, who developed from the yolk of hate and intolerance.

Back
Top Bottom