What's new

Request For Suggestions And Help Regarding Calcaneal Fracture

AhsanAmin

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I mentioned in the forum a few days ago that I have a fracture in the foot commonly called calcaneal fracture and I am looking for good resources about its cure and treatment. So I will request any advice from the forum memebers that could be helpful. I am currently at a psychiatric facility where my family encouraged and abetted by other bigwigs have forced me to live.

You could imagine the problems in insight of other people giving advice. My father was suggesting that you should have an operation within seven days before the swelling goes away.

A doctor at Al Razi, Gulberg suggested that an operation might be better but he would never do it without my permission.

Last edited:
Have the operation done quickly, follow what doctors say, its best for you.

Have the operation done quickly, follow what doctors say, its best for

I am asking for expert advice and not random opinions. Operation cannot be done quickly at all in any case since the swelling has to completely subside. I do not like to say anything negative but your post only shows you could not defeat the urge to write on this thread that looks good.

Psychiatrist in the psychiatric facility where my greedy father threw me, has not seen me for past six days and I continue to joke with the staff. Here are my favourite jokes.
"Doctor Sahab Bhagoray ho Gain hein"
"Doctor Sahab Sherma rahen hein"
"Doctor ko kaho Tashreef ka tokra le ain"

Funny thing is that my doctor was asking me that he wants me to be a productive male in society. When I asked him to help retrieve my 55 lacs from my father, he started making all sort of excuses and never saw me after that.

You are sitting in Pakistan which is one of the most corrupt nations. Doctors not only want money, they also want to mingle with the top brass of several institutions. And the top brass gets their orders directly from the West who have a strong desire to hurt and damage our country. I would say I am sorry that many simpletons do not understand the logic and rationale behind this.

Though some of the previous posts became a bit personal, I am not making a very big deal out of it and do not want the readers to read too much into it. It is all in your own brain what you think.

Last edited:
I wrote this letter to the psychiatrist and post it for a review by the members of the forum

Request For A Written Statement Giving Arguments Behind Your Diagnosis
Ahsan Amin
<ahsanamin2999@gmail.com>
To: psychiatrist......**********
February 28, 2014

Dear Dr. ...........,

Since in the meeting today that took place after a lapse of seven days, you broke the news that you have diagnosed me of acute Schizophrenia, and I dispute your diagnosis, so I thought of writing to you so there is no ambiguity left about my standpoint. And if I try to dispute your diagnosis in the future and say that it was motivated by factors than a sincere desire to objectively treat me, you would have no problems in answering any accusations I would ever put forth against you since everything would be properly documented. And in the meeting today, you asked me the question whether I thought Pakistan military was working behind the scenes and making some concerted effort to thwart me everywhere. Though I answered the question in negative, since I strongly believe that Pakistan military deceives people of Pakistan and damages the interest of people of Pakistan for their own myopic gains, I believe that it would be better to make written statements of your stance and my viewpoint in this regard so that nobody could ever imply wrong statements from anyone later about any institution.

I make a few written requests in this regard. My first request is that you write for me about the grounds and reasons behind your diagnosis with proper justification of everything including why I need a strict treatment at all and why do I need to live under your controlled custody. You also need to write for me with arguments why do you consider me a threat to myself or anyone else which is one of the reasons behind your treatment as you suggested in the discussion today.

I would also request you to increase medicine regimen only after you have established your case regarding my diagnosis in writing otherwise I am seriously afraid that once you force huge amount of drugs in my brain and decrease my intellectual activity, you would start giving all sort of arguments that I might not be easily able to refute because of damage to the brain due to extreme amount of anti-psychotics. Indeed this step should have been taken before giving me any medication. And it is my request to complete your written statement over this weekend so I could write arguments in my favor and preclude the possibility of wrongdoing on everybody's part.

I also request you to make an audio recording of every session you or any other psychiatrist/psychologist have with me and give me a copy and retain a copy in your records. I consider this extremely important to be able to retrieve those recordings in the future if desired for the law to be able to take its course.

Thank you for your favors,

Kind regards,

Ahsan Amin.

--

SSRN Author Page for Amin, Ahsan
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ahsan-amin/4/333/a5

To give other members of the forum a better idea about myself. I am a mathematics enthusiast who has done cutting edge work with Probability theory. To give you guys some idea about my professional achievement in this discipline, I will write a few lines about it.

When it comes to modeling of random phenomenon with uncertainty, we use Stochastic Differential Equations(SDEs) to model or capture the random uncertainty of the phenomenon under question. There are several ways to find the probability distribution of evolution of the phenomenon modelled by SDEs.

One is called Monte Carlo, in which we take a large number of realizations(paths) of the process under question and use pseudo random numbers to find its evolution for each realization(path). This method is known to be relatively slow.

There is a second method in which the evolution of probability distribution is found by numerical solution of partial differential equations and we divide the whole probability space into a certain number of nodes and make a grid. And the solution is advanced in time by using some algebraic algorithm working with various neighboring nodes.

I came up with a third faster method in which probability distribution along the nodes on the grid are evolved according to an algebraic algorithm that does not depend on the neighboring points at all and is therefore much faster than the other two methods. This is a very cutting edge work in the field of probability theory. Here is the reference to this paper

Stochastic Calculus of Standard Deviations: An Introduction by Ahsan Amin :: SSRN

I am proud that I did this work as a Pakistani on my own. My work has applications in applied mathematics, economics, finance, computational physics, computational Chemistry, computational biology and other social sciences.

Today my psychiatrist said that my writing on forums is increasing my illness so he may have to take my laptop from me.

Another consultant visited my clinic today and he had one mere ten minutes meeting with me earlier more than ten days ago and said they would use force on me now. And in the previous only one ten minutes meeting, He had had talked just peripherally about my case . He said, in another very short meeting after interrupting my sleep at 10:30 today, that he was the psychiatrist treating me while he had not discussed anything in detail with me previously. And said that they would use force despite my insistence that I had been cooperating with the doctors in taking the medication already. This was despite the fact any of the doctors did not write their diagnosis for me at all, with reasons describing why the specific treatment is necessary as I had outlined in my written request letter.

To give other members of the forum a better idea about myself. I am a mathematics enthusiast who has done cutting edge work with Probability theory. To give you guys some idea about my professional achievement in this discipline, I will write a few lines about it.
When it comes to modeling of random phenomenon with uncertainty, we use Stochastic Differential Equations(SDEs) to model or capture the random uncertainty of the phenomenon under question. There are several ways to find the probability distribution of evolution of the phenomenon modelled by SDEs.
One is called Monte Carlo, in which we take a large number of realizations(paths) of the process under question and use pseudo random numbers to find its evolution for each realization(path). This method is known to be relatively slow.
There is a second method in which the evolution of probability distribution is found by numerical solution of partial differential equations and we divide the whole probability space into a certain number of nodes and make a grid. And the solution is advanced in time by using some algebraic algorithm working with various neighboring nodes.
I came up with a third faster method in which probability distribution along the nodes on the grid are evolved according to an algebraic algorithm that does not depend on the neighboring points at all and is therefore much faster than the other two methods. This is a very cutting edge work in the field of probability theory. Here is the reference to this paper
Stochastic Calculus of Standard Deviations: An Introduction by Ahsan Amin :: SSRN
I am proud that I did this work as a Pakistani on my own. My work has applications in applied mathematics, economics, finance, computational physics, computational Chemistry, computational biology and other social sciences.

Leave him, this guy is a physco with a laptop.

I really do not mind. This is typical for many Pakistanis. Instead of giving other Pakistanis respect for their achievements, they try to cut each other's legs and become extremely jealous. Rafay, I did not mind a word of what you said. I dare not make a comparison but Dr. AbdusSalaam is probably the most hated scientist here.

Your case is very interesting and seemingly straight out of an episode of House, if you are familiar with the TV show
I read a few of your posts and was quite impressed by their quality.I could tell from your prose that you were a man of learning.

Regarding your quandry, you have not given much history.Are you certain its calcaneal fracture ?How do you know this ?Has a doctor diagnosed you ? If so then how ?How were you injured ?

And when you say you are diagnosed with schizophrenia it doesn't mean anything really.There are atleast 100 types of schizophrenic disorders and new ones are being discovered all the time.By your history, it seems your doctors are suspecting you are having delusions of persecution.Are you having any problems with mobility(unrelated to your fracture) ?
Without proper history and examination I can not help you with this.
My suggestion to you is that having open communication with your doctor is of paramount immportance.It seems your doctors are not very professional.I think you should calmly tell your family about your concerns and get good treatment from a reputed facility.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom