What's new

Republic Day Parade 2012- flypast

6pyyw1.jpg

Seems like every one was enjoying :wot:-

The guys in red dress are seriously checking her out.... :D

^ there is only 2 men smiling out of the entire crowd.

Justification for scooter squad.

The same justification for all other cultural, govt. departmental and other displays.In simple words , its not a military display,military display is just a part of the cultural extravaganza in the whole parade. And yes there is a military acrobatic team, just like military bands and all.

Want more Justification Jon bhai?:cool:

see you again lost it- Where is the justification part of the scooter squad?-

dont consider yourself the world- tell me about the real world?-
The uncle amrika calls al-qaida and ttp terrorists- the once talibani terrorists are amrikan friends now-
the maoists are your own terrorists- the LTTE was your puppy terrorists- mukti bahni was your overseas terrorists- who own thsee terrorists and their 7 janam-

Justification of Royal Enfield Bullet Squad.- We can send atleast 10 geared soldiers on one bike if required. Will be very useful in mountains where jeeps and other four vehicles can't reach :D

Does anyone have the video of IA para marching? this was there in 2010 as well... pls share if you have....

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Does anyone have the video of IA para marching? this was there in 2010 as well... pls share if you have....

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

This is not our traditional style of marching though and seems intimidating.

This is not our traditional style of marching though and seems intimidating.

Yeah but I like this. Para do this for years as part of training but they recently started such march in R Day parade.

Yeah but I like this. Para do this for years as part of training but they recently started such march in R Day parade.

Ya even I like this too.

The red hats hint the red army style and they do the same.

Back
Top Bottom