What's new

Rehman Malik interfered in court procedings.:CJ

EvoluXon

Reaction score
CJ expresses anger over Rehman Malik interference in court procedings.CJ says Rehman Malik will have to give clearification otherwise he may face contempt of court.Rehamn Malik replaces Tariq Khoosa for cooperating with us.CJ. Attorney general has just made contact to rehamn malik for this issue. :rofl: haha bad days have stared for Badnaam malik and other thugs :rofl: source Ary news

Supreme court issues court of contempt notice to Rehman malik and order him to appear on 24 dec.

Last edited:
My father told me that Rehman used to work in passport office in Rawalpindi where he used to clear visa. He used to take 5000 rupees under table to clear visa. Thats how he has come so far.

Chor chori se jaye hara peri say nai!!!!

This goverment dont know what they are doing. Some one say one thing and another gov memeber say some thing else but i must say i like Gilani he seems to be a fair person. He was shaky in start but now he looks more confident and for me it seems to he want Zardari & co out of PPP.

PPP is finished. Next is PML N which will do excat same thing after that we will get some new face

PPP is finished. Next is PML N which will do excat same thing after that we will get some new face
New face ???? Imran khan????

Americans wont allow him to win the election because Imo wont serve USA as others do .He has anti American view and Americans cant see anti american person in ISlamabaD .so there is no chance of new faces untill and unless miracle happens.

we as nation cant expect this from ourserlves because we are still doing this :lazy::lazy::lazy:
:lazy::lazy::lazy:

We need mustafa kamal og zaid hamid as presidents.

we want Imran Khan or Zaid Hamid... Any ruler that wont only look at rich cities and people but also poor people and the North West Province...

Americans wont allow him to win the election because Imo wont serve USA as others do .He has anti American view and Americans cant see anti american person in ISlamabaD .
You might be surprised! In recent decades the U.S. almost always endorses politicians who stick to democratic processes, even to the extent of re-establishing the rule of an anti-American president in Haiti who was overthrown in a coup.

CJ expresses anger over Rehman Malik interference in court procedings.CJ says Rehman Malik will have to give clearification otherwise he may face contempt of court.Rehamn Malik replaces Tariq Khoosa for cooperating with us.CJ. Attorney general has just made contact to rehamn malik for this issue. :rofl: haha bad days have stared for Badnaam malik and other thugs :rofl: source Ary news

Punjabi film :)
you people are very funny :)

We need mustafa kamal og zaid hamid as presidents.
What?! One reached political heights with the help of a corrupt criminal leader in exile, the other has massive delusion issues. It will be a case of "aasman se tapka, khajur mein atka" for us. I wouldn't support either in an election, unless Kamal cut off all ties with Altaf Hussain (the guy with 72 cases pardoned in the NRO, 31 of them for murder).

Imran Khan is a much better choice, but he lacks the political support and credibility. His party is a one-man party, the other political parties will eat him alive. I feel that if he became the leader, he wouldn't have the people around him to run the country efficiently.

This only leaves Nawaz Sharif, but that too would not be ideal. The only guy with any credibility and the political backing to become President seems to be Shahbaz Sharif. His association with PML-N and Nawaz Sharif are the drawbacks, but overall, he is the only guy we have right now who is worth giving a shot.

Anyone knows what excatly he was doing that pissed the CJ.

He removed the head of the FIA that was investigating a scam that was committed by cronies of the Asif Ali Zardari. From news reports he was doing a great job and was not succumbing from pressure for the presidents house to stop the investigation.

Back
Top Bottom