What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

The problem most have with erdogan is his religious side he is destroying the Turkish Republic and wants to build an Islamic Nation were Turks are the same as everyone else.
If he wants to live like that he should go to Saudi-Arabia my people didnt sacrificied themselves so he can build his own Ottoman empire.But the Turkish people are like sheeps.....

Turkish people are not sheeps... They are quite intelligent when voting... The problem they have with him is: The economy has prospered so much under him in Turkey, as never seen before in the country's history.... BUT he has this religious side that could be dangerous for a mainly secular country since Ataturk... which is scary... BUT there's no one in the other opposition parties with his charisma or economic track record..Especially his various hothead attacks (mostly justified) on other international politicians.

So people end up voting for him, turning a blind eye to his religious side... Don't forget people are quite happy when they have regular jobs and a paypacket...

Turkish people are not sheeps... They are quite intelligent when voting... The problem they have with him is: The economy has prospered so much under him in Turkey, as never seen before in the country's history.... BUT he has this religious side that could be dangerous for a mainly secular country since Ataturk... which is scary... BUT there's no one in the other opposition parties with his charisma or economic track record..Especially his various hothead attacks (mostly justified) on other international politicians.

So people end up voting for him, turning a blind eye to his religious side... Don't forget people are quite happy when they have regular jobs and a paypacket...
In germany it was the same with the nazis so we will see what happens but in Turkey there are many more against islamism then in almost every other majority islamic country.

Ahiska you dont come from Turkey but speak a lot of stupid arguments.

i identify myself with turkey and i think my arguments are not stupid but sometimes when i become angry i overplay.

Bahceli must go he is too old.
I also know who is the best leader for the MHP Oktay Vural when he would be mhp leader the mhp would get 30 or more percent votes.

Nothing is bad with CHP, but this party as a legacy of Ataturk, urgently needs an uber politician capable of unveiling innovative modern solutions!

MHP is not my recommendation if Turkey wants to continue the policy if expanding economical cooperation with outer world.

Its allways about the leader,if even we here find them all incompetent then we are stuck with Erdogan forever.

Actually, I think he has somewhat of a point although the examples are on widely different scales. A lot of people in Germany were concentrated on the economic recovery and German pride once again being boosted. They turned an eye to the horrors of Nazism. Similarly people are ignoring Islamism in Turkey while the Islamist have made a lot of progress advancing their agenda. Hopefully people wake up and continue this economic prosperity with a more Turkish ideology.

Its allways about the leader,if even we here find them all incompetent then we are stuck with Erdogan forever.
True. And they all are incompetent. I'm a MHP guy but as much as i hate to say it, Erdoğan is a better prime minister than Bahçeli would be.. don't even get me started on kılıçdaroğlu

Back
Top Bottom