What's new

RAW Agents Target NATO Forces

RAW is a Worlds best Intelligence organization ........... till now not a single RAW agent arrested in Afghanistan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go RAW Go

RAW is a Worlds best Intelligence organization ........... till now not a single RAW agent arrested in Afghanistan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go RAW Go

Correct not a single RAW agent arrested in A'stan but many killed e.g in Kabul hotel blasts now laugh. :angel:

Correct not a single RAW agent arrested in A'stan but many killed e.g in Kabul hotel blasts now laugh. :angel:

Yes you can be happy after killing of Indian doctors and engineers in kabul hotel blast .... thats we can expect from you

Strategic and geo-political analysis lead to this conclusion (read twisted mind and delusions)

Of course, intel, ground facts, reality and genuine news sources had nothing to do with it.Another delusional story to cater to the needs of our deluded minds who'll take any crap as genuine news or analysis.

I think everyone both internally and externally know the dirty game being played by the farsiban and bhayia's in regards to utilising the Ahle Tashi issues.

The problem starts with very little in the way of evidence. So as such, without concrete evidence it can all be cast aside as "specualtion".

Masla ye hai, key hum sab ko parvardigar ne nazar or akal dee to hai, magar hum iska sahi istamal nahi kar saktay.

Aur phir hai masla saboot ka, humeray mu sey niklay huwa saboot kohi nahey manta, yahan key humeray apney awam nahi mantee.

Chooro is bais ko, humeray paroosi ne jo khel kheley hai. Ye bohat bahri sabhut hoi gee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys if America extends it tenure in A'stan don't you think its good for us to get more military Hardware.:D

You missed it. The point is that it makes just as much sense to blame Martians, fairies, or dwarfs as it does Indians, since the entire piece is a lot of hypothetical fluff devoid of facts and with enough holes to drain an ocean.

If ISI was written everywhere instead of RAW, i am sure you wud have the opposite reaction, in my language we say it lotta girri :rofl:

If ISI was written everywhere instead of RAW, i am sure you wud have the opposite reaction, in my language we say it lotta girri :rofl:

@solomon2: let me explain further: LOTTA means a pot used to wash a$$. Now It will be easy for you to understand!!!!

If your laughter was finished so can you put some view on the fact that why Afghanistan, USA or any other NATO country not verify your facts of Indian RAW in Afghanistan ???

you know what!
US have many interests associated with india let it be indian huge market or other defence procurement such as MRCA etc etc
thus they cannot afford loosing their opportunity especially in this economic depression.

As far as RAW involvement in killings of NATO forces is concerned it is a big possibility as India has deep strategic interests in Afghanistan and without US they cannot carry on their activities their. These activities include destabilizing Pakistan and also to have a safe route for their exports.

Back
Top Bottom