What's new

Rapist Congress M.P - P.J. Kurien chair bill on sexual offences

How can Rajan say like that he might have appeared court to record his statements................Good to see that Congress-BJP-Muslim league nexus is exposed to people of Kerala.................

no he never appeared before the court ,Statement of rajan ,Idikulla ,and NSS general secretary ,and two congress leaders were used to prove kurien was in some other place at that time (Alibi)

BJP is pretty much non existent in Kerala......the bit that exist is group of opportunist people using politics to make a living in the absence of any real Industry in Kerala.

So this mean people in Kerala are now going to vote for AIADMK ? :cheesy:

Your statements shows how illiterate you are regarding matter of Kerala.................Let there be no industry............But poverty is less than 15% far far better than Gujarat..................Ya i Agree if AIADMK Contest next elections in Kerala they may poll more votes than BJP.........................

Delhi has one of the worst police force in India...what are u smoking? Delhi police is only good at VIP duties and organizing political dharna's. .............The common delhi citizens keep as far away from the police as possible......

And on what count? because some headless chickens in media are shouting.

Law and order is part of state list and in ever state there is a DG system where police act as personal militia of party in power.For this reason police reforms are being suggested.

In UT's those reforms were implemented by morarji desai's government and DG system replaced by commissionaire system and power of promotions and transfers taken away from local governments.This is the reason Sheila Dixit is crying hoarse that she does not control police.

The Rape victim has herself said Kurien was one of her rapist.....what more proof does anyone need? ....are we looking for 4 witnesses ?

If Hearsay is treated as evidence in rape case than be sure zaxcollix that Feminazis along with their Politically correct marxist friends would convert India into a country where any female would have capacity to put any male behind bars.India has always been a society of cowards welfare queens which is evident from the votes congress gets even after being severely incompetent and being an synonym to nepotism.But do you want India to become a country where males have breast implant to feed their children in order to bond with them as happens in Sweden.

Your statements shows how illiterate you are regarding matter of Kerala.................Let there be no industry............But poverty is less than 15% far far better than Gujarat..................Ya i Agree if AIADMK Contest next elections in Kerala they may poll more votes than BJP.........................

Kerala has highest level of unemployment (75 per 1000) even more than bihar at (73 per 1000).source ( economic survey 2011-12;page 312)

Marxist has destroyed the brilliant potential that Kerala had due to ideology.Now the Economy of Kerala is derisively referred as "Money order economy".

And Kerala has unsustainable level of Debt.
http://articles.economictimes.india...s/28428953_1_debt-burden-internal-debt-kerala

You can always bribe people and improve your economic indicator while destroying prosperity of future generations.

If Hearsay is treated as evidence in rape case than be sure zaxcollix that Feminazis along with their Politically correct marxist friends would convert India into a country where any female would have capacity to put any male behind bars.India has always been a society of cowards welfare queens which is evident from the votes congress gets even after being severely incompetent and being an synonym to nepotism.But do you want India to become a country where males have breast implant to feed their children in order to bond with them as happens in Sweden.

Do you even know what Hearsay means ? :P

If a rape victim has identified her rapist that is pretty much a closed case as far as I am concerned. Especially if the rapist is a high profile minister who's face is plastered everywhere.

...I have absolutely no clue what you other statement means ...men, breast, sweden ....and I am pretty sure i don't want to know either.

Ya you are right ....Kerala is a economic and Industrial super power. Rest of India dreams of emigrating to Kerala and working there and settling there. :enjoy: That is why we find No Keralites in other parts of India .....but in Kerala you find punjabis, Gujaratis, Maharashtrians, etc...

Kerala has highest level of unemployment (75 per 1000) even more than bihar at (73 per 1000).source ( economic survey 2011-12;page 312)

Marxist has destroyed the brilliant potential that Kerala had due to ideology.Now the Economy of Kerala is derisively referred as "Money order economy".

And Kerala has unsustainable level of Debt.
Kerala lives on borrowed money, debt trebles in 10 yrs - Economic Times

You can always bribe people and improve your economic indicator while destroying prosperity of future generations.

The figures i get is 16% of unemployment in Kerala.................What is the literacy rate of Kerala compared to Bihar...........You say that most of the Keralities are Unemployed read this.......................High wages, yet labour shortage in Kerala | Business Standard............

Do you even know what Hearsay means ? :P

Ya you are right ....Kerala is a economic and Industrial super power. Rest of India dreams of emigrating to Kerala and working there and settling there. :enjoy: That is why we find No Keralites in other parts of India .....but in Kerala you find punjabis, Gujaratis, Maharashtrians, etc...
I never claimed Kerala is a Industrial Hub.....................We are happy the way we are Tourism is picking up and Kerala economy is growing @ 7% per annum...............You can see a lot of people from other states coming for Job..........Read the link above............

Suryanelli-Convict-admits-PJ-Kurien-was-involved

In a new turn in the Suryanelli gangrape issue, the lone convict in the case on Monday alleged that Rajya Sabha deputy chairman P J Kurien was involved in it as claimed by the victim.

Dharmarajan, the convict who is absconding after obtaining bail, told a television channel that the principal investigator in the case had pressured him not to mention about Kurien's alleged involvement in the case.

....."I took Kurien in my Ambassador car to the Kumali Guest house (on the day the girl alleged she was molested).... Why should I lie on that.... I am ready to swear by my deceased father," he told Mathrubhumi News from an undisclosed place in Karnataka where he is said to be hiding. (Kumali Guest house was the place where the girl was kept hostage and raped)

Dharmarajan, who alone was convicted by the high court in 2005 while acquitting 35 others in the case, alleged that former ADGP Sibi Mathews, who headed the SIT, insisted that he should not name Kurien in the case.

At the same time, Superintendent Joshua, another member of SIT, wanted him to mention Kurien's name.

Dharmarjan, who was charged with taking the girl to several places for 40 days between January and February in 1996 and sentenced to five years by the High Court, recalled that Kurien was spared the identification parade conducted as part of investigations. ...

Back
Top Bottom