What's new

Rapist Congress M.P - P.J. Kurien chair bill on sexual offences

zaxcollix

BANNED
Reaction score
Congress Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha P.J. Kurien is heading the Bill that provids for harsher punishment for sexual offences in the coming Budget session of Parliament.

PJ%20Kurien_0_0.jpg

Irony is that he is one of the Prime accused is the Suryanelli rape case, one of the most scandalous rape cases in Kerala.

This was a horrific case where a total of 42 men were accused of raping the 16-year-old girl, who hailed from Suryanelli in Kerala's Idukki District. Brutally raped for 45 days, she was then told by the perpetrators to return home and keep mum.

The victim had clearly identified P.J. Kurien as one of the accused. He is now going to help pass a bill to prevent Rape :tdown:......and congress has given him full support.

'How can Kurien chair RS when rape law comes up?' - Rediff.com India News

Its not funny kid. That 16 year old kids life was destroyed. You cannot even being to image the trauma she must have undergone and now to see her rapist become a Rajya Sabha Dy. speaker is unthinkable. A lesser girl would have committed suicide.

It is despicable how the congress continues to support this travesty. I happen to think his continuing in Rajya Sabha as a MP is more horrific that Praveen Togadia's speech.

If con is opposite of pro, then CONgress is opposite to PROgress, which really is.

Most of their cadre is involved in scandals.

G2 (42 billion) is not yet done with by judiciary, and here comes (33 Billion) Coalgate scam.

White/Italian people are becoming richer by getting their lion's share in each deal that is brokered.

Its not funny kid. That 16 year old kids life was destroyed. You cannot even being to image the trauma she must have undergone and now to see her rapist become a Rajya Sabha Dy. speaker is unthinkable. A lesser girl would have committed suicide.

It is despicable how the congress continues to support this travesty. I happen to think his continuing in Rajya Sabha as a MP is more horrific that Praveen Togadia's speech.

I didn't mean he raping the women is funny.. or the trauma she gone through..I am not that insensitive, it was meant towards the ironic situation where a rapist himself chairs sexual offence Bill..so cool down man.
If in case you missed mr. joshi of bjp is who said mr.kuryan need not resign.

Kurien need not resign: Murli Manohar Joshi | JAIHIND TV | iStream

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Suryanelli-sex-scandal-haunts-Congress/articleshow/18393809.cms

.....In a letter faxed to the Congress president on Thursday, the victim's mother narrated the trauma her daughter and the family underwent over the years and how their demand for a probe into Kurien's involvement was not heeded . She said the Congress leadership's decision to support Kurien was disheartening and made it clear that during the early stages of the probe, her daughter had told investigators that Kurien was one of the accused. But they paid no heed.

A complaint lodged with then CM A K Antony (saint antony :devil:) also went unheeded. "This is heart-breaking . We think, madam, you being the mother of a daughter of similar age as my beloved younger one, will understand the sufferings of a mother. I cannot understand how you will be able to preserve the dignity and self-respect of women of this country by keeping such people in the leadership of the Congress," she said. She wrote she believed Kurien had exerted undue influence over investigating officials to escape punishment.

.....She said most investigating officers advised the family to spare Kurien. "But my child still stands by her word." She also said that her two daughters - the elder aged 36 and the victim, 33 -- remain unmarried. "We are ostracized and subjected to humiliation." She argues: "I wonder how can Kurien chair the discussion when the Ordinance for emancipation of womanhood promulgated on the prevention of sexual atrocities against women comes up in the Upper House?

If in case you missed mr. joshi of bjp is who said mr.kuryan need not resign.

Kurien need not resign: Murli Manohar Joshi | JAIHIND TV | iStream

...If Murli Manohar Joshi has said that then its a foolish political statement. A self goal.

But I hope you are not trying to deflect this from the congress to the BJP

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Suryanelli-sex-scandal-haunts-Congress/articleshow/18393809.cms

.....In a letter faxed to the Congress president on Thursday, the victim's mother narrated the trauma her daughter and the family underwent over the years and how their demand for a probe into Kurien's involvement was not heeded . She said the Congress leadership's decision to support Kurien was disheartening and made it clear that during the early stages of the probe, her daughter had told investigators that Kurien was one of the accused. But they paid no heed.

A complaint lodged with then CM A K Antony (saint antony :devil:) also went unheeded. "This is heart-breaking . We think, madam, you being the mother of a daughter of similar age as my beloved younger one, will understand the sufferings of a mother. I cannot understand how you will be able to preserve the dignity and self-respect of women of this country by keeping such people in the leadership of the Congress," she said. She wrote she believed Kurien had exerted undue influence over investigating officials to escape punishment.

.....She said most investigating officers advised the family to spare Kurien. "But my child still stands by her word." She also said that her two daughters - the elder aged 36 and the victim, 33 -- remain unmarried. "We are ostracized and subjected to humiliation." She argues: "I wonder how can Kurien chair the discussion when the Ordinance for emancipation of womanhood promulgated on the prevention of sexual atrocities against women comes up in the Upper House?

...If Murli Manohar Joshi has said that then its a foolish political statement. A self goal.

no I am not.

The victim had clearly identified P.J. Kurien as one of the accused. He is now going to help pass a bill to prevent Rape :tdown:......and congress has given him full support.
shocked.gif
This can only happen in Congress ruled India!

Mera Bharat Mahaan!
flag28.gif

Sonia-may-not-meet-kurien-cong-to-wait-and-watch-oppns-stand-on-suryanelli

...The deputy chairperson of the Rajya Sabha, PJ Kurien, was accused and later acquitted by courts for his alleged role in the Suryanelli gangrape of 1996.

The Supreme Court had last week set aside the Kerala High Court verdict in the 1996 Suryanelli rape case that had acquitted 36 accused. The apex court remanded the gangrape case of the teenaged girl back to the Kerala High Court asking it to take a fresh look at it.

All the accused on bail were directed by the Supreme Court to secure fresh bail from the Kerala High Court. The Supreme Court also expressed shock over the findings of the Kerala HC that the victim was a willing partner.

In 1996, in Suryanelli, bordering the tea gardens of Munnar, a teenaged girl was raped by over 42 men including a bus conductor and many others. Faced with ostracisation, the victim's family had to leave the village.

[

Arun jaitley appeared for Kurian in the Supreme Court in Suryanelli case ,so BJP is in a tough position

Arun jaitley appeared for Kurian in the Supreme Court in Suryanelli case ,so BJP is in a tough position

Arun Jaitley is a Supreme Court Lawyer and he did his job in representing anyone who comes to him and can afford to pay his fees.

All BJP members are allowed to have a personal life outside BJP you know :P

Ram Jethmalani is famous for representing smugglers and crooks ...I wont be surprised if in the past he has represented Dawood Ibrahim.

:lol: like Laloo representing the committee set up to clear ant-corruption bill. Jab chor ko hi police banaoge toh chor todi na pakda jayega...

Arun Jaitley is a Supreme Court Lawyer and he did his job in representing anyone who comes to him and can afford to pay his fees.

All BJP members are allowed to have a personal life outside BJP you know :P

Ram Jethmalani is famous for representing smugglers and crooks ...I wont be surprised if in the past he has represented Dawood Ibrahim.

as an advocate In Supreme court, he argued and proved innocence of Kurien in suryanelli case ,now as leader of opposition in rajyasabha how can he ask Kurien to step down on same case ?...that is the problem ....

Back
Top Bottom