What's new

Rape statistics around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very reliable indeed. Kenya, Sierra Leone, Egypt...have the least number of rape in the world?? :rofl:

This thread is not about China, I have no handy data for you, but I do know we are in the top 5 most visited countries and crime rate is low compared to the countries I mentioned above. Pls do not turn this into a china bashing thread.

I am talking about only the data from USA, not other countries.

This thread is about all countries, including China, and since you were busy having a go at other counties no reason why we can't question the absence of data from China.

You don't have any data handy cause communist government of China is too ashamed to make its crime statistics public. So you as a Chinese have no right to have a go at others.

I am talking about only the data from USA, not other countries.

This thread is about all countries, including China, and since you were busy having a go at other counties no reason why we an't question the absence of data from China.

You don't have any data handy cause communist government of China is too ashamed to make its crime statistics public. So you as a Chinese have no right to have a go at others.

I think those countries on the chart are fair for discussions, but China is not. Why must you drag china in?

@IndoCarib and the rest of the Indians- I understand the intentions and the fact that in many cases others who are throwing stones at us are living in glass houses, but in this case I say let it go. This is a deep moral issue and whether china has more or sweden has more is irrelevant- our problem and finding a solution to it must be paramount. I say I understand you, but let's ignore them and keep the debate around our problem and if we can solve it---trust me we're better off for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians kill baby girls before they are born.
those poor guys have no place to ejaculate than rape or animal..

Very sad state of affairs..

I think those countries on the chart are fair for discussions, but China is not. Why must you drag china in?

Because Chinese like you are busy acting all sanctimonious in this thread? And since China is not on the chart, why are you even participating in this thread?

If you as a Chinese will have a go at other countries, those people from other countries will question you about China, simples.

US Department of State compiled that data on behalf of Chinese government???? :omghaha:
Department of State compiled a report on Iraq's WMD too, the secretary of State even presented it to the UN.

If everything is fine. Why doesn't China release the crime data? I can understand if the data is related to Chinese economy, but why so much secrecy over crime data in China? According to unofficial reports 5000 people get executed every year in China?

Death penalty statistics, country by country | visualisation and data | World news | theguardian.com

Are the executions just? or are innocent people executed because they raise their voice against Chinese dictatorial regime.

Something seriously fishy is going in China. The sufferers are common Chinese

I understand your frustration. You want to prove India has the highest rape incidents in the world. But the world rape statistics from any source prove otherwise. Hence you dismiss any source as 'dodgy'. Great logic.

Because Chinese like you are busy acting all sanctimonious in this thread? And since China is not on the chart, why are you even participating in this thread?

If you as a Chinese will have a go at other countries, those people from other countries will question you about China, simples.

As a member, I believe I'm allowed to voice my opinion, even though China is not on the chart, no?

You are free to discuss about China issues too, there are many threads on China. So don't be so sensitive.

I understand your frustration. You want to prove India has the highest rape incidents in the world. But the world rape statistics from any source prove otherwise. Hence you dismiss any source as 'dodgy'. Great logic.

Given his activity over PDF , it's pretty clear . He is here to belittle India every now and then due to his animosity and hatred towards India.

I absolutely agree whatever is the purpose of this thread...it should not make us feel good .

I agree with @ guynextdoor ...We need to deeply introspect .

Murder, rape , religious intolerance ,racism ...wherever they may happen on back of this earth are condemnable ..

There is nothing to rejoice about who has got more and who has got less ...

That's not truth. I was questioning the chart, not India per se. In fact, if you ask me which country has the highest sex crime, I would say it is South Africa or some other african countries.

world would be a better place with little less negativity ...

We as a civilization needs to introspect and see what best we can do to tackle this problem than engaging such mudslinging ...

Something is terribly going wrong everywhere ,sane people must put heads together and analyze why it is happening whether it's US ,India , Kenya or whatever ....

If everything is fine. Why doesn't China release the crime data? I can understand if the data is related to Chinese economy, but why so much secrecy over crime data in China? According to unofficial reports 5000 people get executed every year in China?

Death penalty statistics, country by country | visualisation and data | World news | theguardian.com

Are the executions just? or are innocent people executed because they raise their voice against Chinese dictatorial regime.

Something seriously fishy is going in China. The sufferers are common Chinese

You are going off topic.

As a member, I believe I'm allowed to voice my opinion, even though China is not on the chart, no?

You are free to discuss about China issues too, there are many threads on China. So don't be so sensitive.

The topic of of the thread is "Rape statistics around the world". Are you telling me China is not part of the world?

Either that or the Communist Party of China have made Chinese like you believe that No crime statistics released= No Crime being committed in People's Republic of China :omghaha:

The topic of of the thread is "Rape statistics around the world". Are you telling me China is not part of the world?

Either that or the Communist Party of China have made Chinese like you believe that No crime statistics released= No Crime being committed in People's Republic of China :omghaha:

Ha, but China is not on the chart. :omghaha:

Now you are turning this into China bashing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom