What's new

Ranjeet misile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani named their misiles ghaznavi, ghauri, babur and abdali for her enemy India. There should also be a small misile specifically against another enemy Afghanistan, ranjeet misile, after the name of ranjeet singh. What do you guys think about my original idea? :D

Pakistani named their misiles ghaznavi, ghauri, babur and abdali for her enemy India. There should also be a small misile specifically against another enemy Afghanistan, ranjeet misile, after the name of ranjeet singh. What do you guys think about my original idea? :D

Mahabharata khatam hogi to sikhon ky bari ayegi na. :D

Do you need to have ' small ' missiles for one adversary & a ' big' one for another or can one work for both ?

How about stopping to live in the past and seeking borrowed ' glory' ?

Original idea ?

Mahabharata khatam hogi to sikhon ky bari ayegi na. :D

This attempt to start a Mahabharat led to the loss of the Eastern Wing and tearing whats left of a ' Moth eaten" nation from within.

Do you need to have ' small ' missiles for one adversary & a ' big' one for another or can one work for both ?

How about stopping to live in the past and seeking borrowed ' glory' ?

Original idea ?

This attempt to start a Mahabharat led to the loss of the Eastern Wing and tearing whats left of a ' Moth eaten" nation from within.

How is Ranjeet borrowed glory? He was born in Pakistan, ruled from Pakistan, died in Pakistan, and his ashes are in Pakistan. Even many of his fellow tribesmen are in Pakistan to this day although they are all mostly Muslim now.

How is Ranjeet borrowed glory? He was born in Pakistan, ruled from Pakistan, died in Pakistan, and his ashes are in Pakistan. Even many of his fellow tribesmen are in Pakistan to this day although they are all mostly Muslim now.

Being an Islamic Republic , Pak has assiduously worked to remove & not showcase anything that is non islamic so have 90 % of the posters here.

Ranjeet Singh can hardly be called ' popular'. Thats why I questioned the ' original idea'.

Even the other names taken for Missiles are borrowed glory.

Nadir Shah was Persian.

Abdali was an Afghan

I notice taking credit for ' what my cousin did' who lived 2 Centuries ago in a Land I have never seen nor ever will comes naturally to most Muslim nations - BD is also an example.

Being an Islamic Republic , Pak has assiduously worked to remove & not showcase anything that is non islamic so have 90 % of the posters here.

Ranjeet Singh can hardly be called ' popular'. Thats why I questioned the ' original idea'.

Even the other names taken for Missiles are borrowed glory.

Nadir Shah was Persian.

Abdali was an Afghan

I notice taking credit for ' what my cousin did' who lived 2 Centuries ago in a Land I have never seen nor ever will comes naturally to most Muslim nations - BD is also an example.

No missile named after Nadir that I know of, Islamic Republic is a form of government it has nothing to do with history. Some say Abdali was born in Pakistan as well whereas he is considered a hero for all Pashtuns of which Pakistan has the most in the world.

Muslims have a shared Islamic history that we are all taught about and are proud of, it is understandable why Indians would not be able to comprehend such a thing.

That's a racist idea. A big missile for our "ex-ancestors" and a small missile for the "invaders who looted our ex-ancestors" ? :omghaha:

Nice idea.
I think India should also atleast name one missile after Chandragupta Mauraya.Dont know why DRDO hasnt done it yet.

No missile named after Nadir that I know of, Islamic Republic is a form of government it has nothing to do with history. Some say Abdali was born in Pakistan as well whereas he is considered a hero for all Pashtuns of which Pakistan has the most in the world.

Muslims have a shared Islamic history that we are all taught about and are proud of, it is understandable why Indians would not be able to comprehend such a thing.

What about Tip Sultan???

But naming ranjeet will indirectly an acceptance of cultural legacy over Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom