What's new

Radical Islam in USA JAILS

Fox News?????? This channel make people dumb ! *Middle Finger* to Faux News

fox news is radical...they are just reverting to islam and radical islam dosent exists...islam is islam is islam:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
fox news is radical...they are just reverting to islam and radical islam dosent exists...islam is islam is islam:agree:

I am just showing that how much UNITED SNAKES OF AMERICA is afraid of truth the TRUTH OF ISLAM

Last edited by a moderator:
i think most of these converts are cia agents, they come to pakisrn and afghanistan like headley and play double games with both our isi and cia

i think most of these converts are cia agents, they come to pakisrn and afghanistan like headley and play double games with both our isi and cia

is this a serious comment

Its not Radicalism , but the divide between white and blacks is that will divide USA , and divide it thru ethnic lines

Hispanic / Yankees / Blacks

It will happens sooner or latter

Too often the black man is sent to prision for stealing bread , while the white man is set on bail even if they kills some one (Ramond Davis example)

Welcome to the land of conspiracies and denial.

sir every country make conspiracies against their enemies of every kind and I also believe in them but that comment was funny for me

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Its not Radicalism , but the divide between white and blacks is that will divide USA , and divide it thru ethnic lines

Hispanic / Yankees / Blacks

It will happens sooner or latter

Too often the black man is sent to prision for stealing bread , while the white man is set on bail even if they kills some one (Ramond Davis example)

sir we are not saying it will divide I am saying Islam will take over

sir every country make conspiracies against their enemies of every kind and I also believe in them but that comment was funny for me

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

sir we are not saying it will divide I am saying Islam will take over

The logical , future of USA is a divided state , divided between the rich class (Whites mainly GOP republicans) and , then there will be second group
Democrats (Asians, Hispanics, and Latinos) , Finally the blacks will take away central USA and some sourthern areas

That is the future for USA ... just like how it happened in Russia , break up of states after it went bankrupt

I am making this assumption based on what I saw happen to USSR

Fox does really "love" Islam and radical Islamists. :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

The logical , future of USA is a divided state , divided between the rich class (Whites mainly GOP republicans) and , then there will be second group
Democrats (Asians, Hispanics, and Latinos) , Finally the blacks will take away central USA and some sourthern areas

That is the future for USA ... just like how it happened in Russia , break up of states after it went bankrupt

I am making this assumption based on what I saw happen to USSR

Someone has been having some wet dreams.

Back
Top Bottom