What's new

Racist Indian on a North eastern indian

Great video that raises awareness, hopefully racism will be eliminated from Indian society.

What I found amazing were the number of Indians in the beginning of the Video who heard the Racist rants and kept walking.
Nothing amazing there, really. A lot many people mind their own business even when they come across much worser crimes or tragedies. Plenty of videos exist in which people don't even bother to help victims of road accidents.Most people these days are simply desensitized and detached from the suffering of others around them.

Indian's true face, now we see....:partay:The man kept ranting...you don't look like Indian, you look like Chinese, you north east people are Chinese.

And btw what is Chinki?

ofc I know. If there is no racist against north east, they wouldn't act like this, so racist still exists.

I don't hate Indians. My opinion toward Indian is neutral.
Obviously racists exists, but it seems like you are completely ignoring the parts where people stand up for the woman.

Indian's true face, now we see....:partay:The man kept ranting...you don't look like Indian, you look like Chinese, you north east people are Chinese.

And btw what is Chinki?
Dont know if "Chinku" literally means any thing in Hindi (I am from South India), but may be referring to "China" .

Even in USA some Indians (Dont know about others) refer Chinese as Chinku and call Chinese restaurants as Chinku.

Obviously racists exists, but it seems like you are completely ignoring the parts where people stand up for the woman.

Oh yeah, I hope more people stand out bravely like them.

I mean, racist in India is kind of sick social morality, there never lack people with justice, but they can't change this morality in a short period of time. I don't know the reason why there is racist against them. Any one tell me?

In UK chinky is a racist word used at people with Mongoloid features. Disgusting word.

What I found amazing were the number of Indians in the beginning of the Video who heard the Racist rants and kept walking.
Check out the "Bystander effect".

The "What Would You Do" series in the US played off a similar premise and had a similarly mixed bag of results:

Human Psychology 101.

I mean, racist in India is kind of sick social morality, there never lack people with justice, but they can't change this morality in a short period of time. I don't know the reason why there is racist against them. Any one tell me?
WTF? did you even watch the video? Were all Indians joining in the racial abuse? Did no indians stand up for the girl?

Is racism unique to India? Is there 0 racism in China? If it's not racism Chinese society is plagued with classism and other issues- no where is perfect. One can only strive to do better.

This video was created by INDIANS to raise AWARENESS of these issue for their fellow INDIANS and you've twisted it in some sick way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom