What's new

Racist ICC

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hashim Amla is No.1 Odi Batsman & the only opener to have an average of 50+ his average in Odi is 59.56 is still not included in ICC ODi Team of the Year thats simply SHOCKING.. Is Gautam Gambhir or Alaistar Cook more deserving than Hashim Amla?

Before It was only Saeed Ajmal and now Hashim Amla...Why Only Muslims are targeted by Racist ICC...?

Hashim Amla is No.1 Odi Batsman & the only opener to have an average of 50+ his average in Odi is 59.56 is still not included in ICC ODi Team of the Year thats simply SHOCKING.. Is Gautam Gambhir or Alaistar Cook more deserving than Hashim Amla?

Before It was only Saeed Ajmal and now Hashim Amla...Why Only Muslims are targeted by Racist ICC...?

Yeah.. You are right.. The world is out to get Muslims.. Amla being left out.. Ajmal not in the shortlist for player of the year.. People making funny movies on Islam..

Too much victim mentality among some Muslims, I say...

So your problem is why Gautam was included and not why Amla was not included.

Typical rant....can't TS see not one but two Pakistanis who also happen to be Muslims in the same team he is complaining about.

Alim Dar got nominated, did he win 4th time in a row?

Because he is official of ICC not Official/player/Pro-association with Pakistan. Just belongs to Pakistan ... similar difference between employe of UN and observer for UN (like Pakistan sending troops/observers etc for mission).

Yeah.. You are right.. The world is out to get Muslims.. Amla being left out.. Ajmal not in the shortlist for player of the year.. People making funny movies on Islam..

Too much victim mentality among some Muslims, I say...

This is an awful thing to say, to actual victims.

Talk on the facts. The facts of the world underscore that there IS racism towards Muslims. It is a valid suspicion.

Ajmal the highest Test Wicket taker not being nominated makes NO sense when Malinga got nominated on the same reason as Highest ODI wicket taker.

Also Dhoni's inclusion into the nominations is so suspicious since he didn't a get single century and his high batting average is inflated with 20-30s and even 10s which he scored coming at the end and thus not getting out.

From the Indian side, Kohli I'll admit deserved the nomination but not Dhoni.

So a lot of poor decisions have been made. Even if you discount the racism angle, you have to then accept the idiocity angle.

Although I wouldn't go as far as saying that Muslims are being singled out or anything, but Saeed Ajmal not getting nominated, Hashim Amla not in the team of the year even after his stellar performances, the bans to Pakistani players o spot fixing (that is debatable though), and the general attitude of ICC does point towards something.

I have read a couple of times on reputed sites that the ICC gets it's major funding from BCCI and BCCI has a major role in the everyday affairs and major decisions of ICC, and more often than not, get their way in the board decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

Also Dhoni's inclusion into the nominations is so suspicious since he didn't a get single century and his high batting average is inflated with 20-30s and even 10s which he scored coming at the end and thus not getting out.

WTF, Dhoni got included??? Now that is fishy.

Dhoni got nominated in 'ODI Player of the Year' category. Why ? Bcz he got two 'Man of Series' awards which includes a series in England and India. Simply the best finisher around.

This is 4th time he is getting nominated having won it two times in a row in 2008 & 2009

This is an awful thing to say, to actual victims.

Talk on the facts. The facts of the world underscore that there IS racism towards Muslims. It is a valid suspicion.

Ajmal the highest Test Wicket taker not being nominated makes NO sense when Malinga got nominated on the same reason as Highest ODI wicket taker.

From the Indian side, Kohli I'll admit deserved the nomination but not Dhoni.

So a lot of poor decisions have been made. Even if you discount the racism angle, you have to then accept the idiocity angle.

Dude.. Then say that ICC is crooked or its an anti Pakistan bias.. Its this getting frikkin religion angle in everything that has made the rest of the world wary of Muslims (as you highlighted)

I think Pakistan cricket team should demand 20 percent "Muslim" Quota in ICC "Team of the year's " , so You can have at least 2 Muslims in 11 player team...another 20 Percent should be reserved for Minnow teams such as Bermuda,UAE,Uganda,Hong Kong and other teams. and Don't forget 20 percent quota for Hindus since most of Indian team have Hindu players
So now you can have 2 Muslims,2 Hindu's,2 Minnow's and 5 Christians [Majority] ...Bingo a perfect team :cheers:

I have read a couple of times on reputed sites that the ICC gets it's major funding from BCCI and BCCI has a major role in the everyday affairs and major decisions of ICC, and more often than not, get their way in the board decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

Much more valid argument (and sane at that) than the whole anti Muslim rant

Back
Top Bottom